Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Check These Lyrics And Tell Me What The Bolded Really Mean - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check These Lyrics And Tell Me What The Bolded Really Mean (366 Views)

Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) / Kwasu Anthem Full Lyrics And Audio Download / WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check These Lyrics And Tell Me What The Bolded Really Mean by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
In the lyrics:

Parents, listen to your children,
We are the leaders of tomorrow,
Try to pay our school fees,
And give us sound education.

What does the bolded really mean?
How can we relate the bolded with the level of intellect/knowledge/educational qualifications?
Can the bolded be attained without schooling abroad?

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Nairalanders, Your Suggestions Are Urgently Needed / What Is The Most Embarassing Thing That Has Happen To You / Can A Statistics/computer Graduate Delve Into Economics In Masters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.