Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football (85084 Views)

5 Nigerian Stars Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / Mikel, Kanu, Yakubu Named Among Epl's Most Influential African Footballers Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by AroOkigbo(m): 5:47am On Oct 27, 2019
bluefilm:
Add Iron Mike Tyson to the list biko.
Is he an African footballer?
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Pantoo: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Divineayo(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2019
dedolampy:
becouse they played football doesn't mean they were all rich.
back den football weren't paying as much as it is now.
If you don't know what to type just shut the Bleep up. Stop flaunting your ignorance online
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by funbet: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2019
stagger:

You are funny. You are pitying a guy who I know built a N30million house he is living in, and at least has a gig on Brila FM. Yet you are asking for a N5,000 loan (probably to do your sports betting).

Guy, reset yourself quickly.
I would have ignored your rants but let me quickly address some points..
When I said I pitied him,I'm not doingthat based on his financial status as I have said that I don't know anything about his financial stands but based on the way his career ended.
How would you feel for a player that signed 3years contracts but was released 6 months into his contract due to injury.And this was a player with full potentials.
And to other points,people like you who took time and pain in checking other people"a archive just to make points are actually worse than a plague.
I have made some comments here on this forum but just few I made on betting thread were the ones you could count on in making your assumption on why I needed the 5k just to suit your narratives and portray you as saints.
We know your types and FYI, I have a job that pay my bills and the money was for emergency which has been sorted out.
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by dedolampy: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Divineayo:

If you don't know what to type just shut the Bleep up. Stop flaunting your ignorance online
I guess my comment is part of your life problem, thats why u just cant ignore even wen u dont agree with it
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by stagger: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
funbet:

I would have ignored your rants but let me quickly address some points..
When I said I pitied him,I'm not doingthat based on his financial status as I have said that I don't know anything about his financial stands but based on the way his career ended.
How would you feel for a player that signed 3years contracts but was released 6 months into his contract due to injury.And this was a player with full potentials.
And to other points,people like you who took time and pain in checking other people"a archive just to make points are actually worse than a plague.
I have made some comments here on this forum but just few I made on betting thread were the ones you could count on in making your assumption on why I needed the 5k just to suit your narratives and portray you as saints.
We know your types and FYI, I have a job that pay my bills and the money was for emergency which has been sorted out.

Thank God for your life.
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by asaajuomo1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Neddstark:
Oruma was scammed. Scammed in a church setting by men Rev. Fireman supposedly introduced to him. All his life earnings for an oil business that never existed. I wonder how he is coping. He should have just stayed in Europe.
For those scammers, it is just a matter of time. Karma must hit you back

If this Oruma news is true, why can't him log complain at EFCC OR ICPC OR DSS Office.
Re: 5 African Footballers Who Became Broke After So Much Wealth From Football by Realhommie(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
stagger:

Thank God for your life.
You were actually suppose to apologize. What you did was very low of you.

Dude kept explaining himself yet for some reason you went to dig up his archive so you could hit him below the belt using his past predicament, what does that say of your character?

I saw something today about a person of quality, you're far from such unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi / Ballon D’or: Drogba’s Iphone 6 Surprises Fans. Don't Be Too Materialistic! / OFFICIAL: Juventus Unveils Cristiano Ronaldo, New Signing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.