Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35183 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2019
deltateam:

You are being silly and sucking while at it.
Thank you. You can join us too.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by deltateam: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Thank you. You can join us too.

No need to cos your mumu na follow come.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2019
deltateam:

No need to cos your mumu na follow come.
Go and self-service while I keep breaking maynation's mouth... She no even get body sef
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by deltateam: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Go and self-service while I keep breaking maynation's mouth... She no even get body sef

You no get brain. Agbaya.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2019
deltateam:

You no get brain. Agbaya.
Sorry na your own I dey use
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by deltateam: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Sorry na your own I dey use

Na fowl own you go collect. Now bleep off! angry

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by area74: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
@maynation,

I still look forward to being your friend. My intention is pure and have nothing to hide other than to have an intelligent lady like you as a friend.

While I perfectly understand that friendship is a choice, there is also no harm in reaching out to those one thinks can complement us in a way. I have shown that I am not an hypocrite.

Thank you.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
deltateam:

Na fowl own you go collect. Now bleep off! angry
Then you must be a fowwl
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
maynation:

Yes untop 10k.

You have issues with it?
your type is truly rare

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by sconp: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Damn!!! This was an expose. One of my teachers from back in the days used to say that 'it is the experience people get while trying to help that makes them reluctant to help'.

Bringing this up here was a decision made right, blames must have been apportioned to you by certain people already who probably don't understand how others see friendship and the need to come through for friends when you have the means.

It might be hard to do, but where you can still render help to humanity please do.

If this happened to me I'd probably be emotional down a while, I hope you get back up.

Ciao.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

Shocks me o grin grin grin grin grin
So much can be caused by joblessness. grin grin grin grin
Happy Birthday
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2019
maynation:
May God punish the whole world expecting more good souls.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I’m coming to Ondo for one week training, can you accommodate me please?

God bless you as you do
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2019
0KNM:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I’m coming to Ondo for one week training, can you accommodate me please?

God bless you as you do

You are free.

You don't need my permission, just come.

grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
maynation:

You are free.

You don't need my permission, just come.

grin grin
But will you accommodate me? wink
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by doggedfighter(f): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
ABCthings:

Are you even worth meeting?
grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin. Why so mean grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by ABCthings: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin. Why so mean grin
Read her post again. Meanwhile today is Sunday hope you went to Church?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by doggedfighter(f): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
fabiano09:

you wetin you get apart from your private part ? Very careless chewing gum talk
This cracked me up grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
dry
0KNM:
But will you accommodate me? wink
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
0KNM:
Happy Birthday

Thanks dearie kiss kiss
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Queenyprinxex:

Thanks dearie kiss kiss
Happy birthday in arrears. Wish you a long life and prosperity. Enjoy your new year in bliss.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Queenyprinxex(f): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Happy birthday in arrears. Wish you a long life and prosperity. Enjoy your new year in bliss.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Cumpel1615: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2019
That Jay guy deserve to be flogged publicly. Seriously, this gyal is a nice person, I have read everything and I am convinced that she's telling the truth.

Seun please ban that Jay guy forever!!!
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LifeOfATroll: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2019
God when will i start having friends like this? embarassed embarassed
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2019
LifeOfATroll:
God when will i start having friends like this? embarassed embarassed

This your moniker ehn grin grin grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LifeOfATroll: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2019
maynation:

Those monikers we create back then when we were jobless grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by searchng4love: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
maynation:

I salute you. I'll like to get to know you more.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
LifeOfATroll:

Those monikers we create back then when we were jobless grin

grin grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by bennyrazz: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by wickedtuna: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Baba just dey do "my lady" like say na butler. Character is like a beautiful woman or a foul smell, it never stays hidden for long.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2019
wickedtuna:
Baba just dey do "my lady" like say na butler. Character is like a beautiful woman or a foul smell, it never stays hidden for long.

Abi na
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Realist1(m): 12:19am On Nov 17, 2019
maynation:
Good morning fellow wonderful people.

This thread is a response to the baseless accusation from a nairalander yesterday.
Worthy of mention is the fact that he has called to apologise late last night, i guess he had a little sugar rush and this sorta made him go haywire. Anyways, i have forgiven him out of my good heart smiley but then the deed has already been done and I believe many people have already seen the post so I definitely need to clear my name.

For the sake of my peace of mind, I have been on nairaland since 2009, even though I deactivated my previous account and and created this one. Since I have been on this forum I have never exchanged contacts with anyone apart from Jason (which shall be referred to as Jay all through my post).
I have spoken with and met some nairalanders actually but it is out of this platform. I met Lirusehn back then in ABU, I met: "Queenyprinxex, Sehindemi'' and one other guy I can't remember his name at Lirusehn's birthday party back then in 2017 and we have been friends since then.

Then again he alleged that 'Sisterfine' and 'pettyprincess' are my alternate monikers, please this isn't so. I met these people on that thread so his claim is an obvious baloney.
My alternates are 'maynattion and maynnation!.

Why did I give Jay my contact? He begged. Yeah, he begged. He was too persistent and I felt giving him the number wouldn't cause any harm even though I out-rightly regretted and regret this.

Anyways, I will be sharing screenshots of what truly transpired and I will allow you fellows to be the judge. But did he really give me 10K as he alleged? This post will answer it.

Below is the screenshot of the post that was later removed by moderators.

Be my guests.

The guy fall hand seriously,if you like a lady ,you don't have to use brute force to make her like you ,na small small na.Then if things don't go as planned you turned to scam wetin.To you 'my lady' grin you have done nothing wrong at all.The guy don fvck up.You are really nice and matured sha,it is painful he treated you badly.The whole 10k gift,travelling and booking a hotel story,FUTA story and new business for you were all format.I just hope it doesn't permanently change how you see strangers.

However it doesn’t change the fact that you are a vision,you too fine abeg maybe that caused the desperation and he lost his mind when he couldn't get you.Do have a wonderful year.

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by galadima77(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Op, the world we now live in is different from what you assumed. You took a very stupid risk and despite seeing signs of a fraudster (knowledge of your salary) you took it with a pinch. I don't even check my wife's account balance if for any reason she asks me to help her withdraw, despite the temptation!

How could you even live with a stranger you or your loved ones can't trace in any way should he decide to harm you? Forget his sweet talks because you of all people should know talk is cheap.

Thank goodness you were smart enough not to fall for the " shady business".

What is wrong with you sef? Now see the gutter language he's descended to because of your dangerous mistake in the guise of kindness.

Now see the trouble of even trying to come clean in public. Something you could have avoided by a simple "I don't know any hotel"

Be very careful with your life...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.