Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35089 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Biingoo:
Why that face na? Smile biko cheesy

If you know how much I respect you now you'll have no other choice but to start smiling grin

When they tired of hoeing, they start selling wigs on Facebook.

Too many respect in your siggy. undecided
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Biingoo: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

When they tired of hoeing, they start selling wigs on Facebook.

Too many respect in your siggy. undecided
Haaa I don hear am today. Do you sale wig on Facebook
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Biingoo:
Haaa I don hear am today. Do you sale wig on Facebook

I don't grin grin grin

But it's actually insulting, I pity innocent people selling wigs on Facebook grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Biingoo: 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

I don't grin grin grin

But it's actually insulting, I pity innocent people selling wigs on Facebook grin grin
Nothing to worry about. I meant no harm. The signature is actually for my brethrens in ashawo thread. They said they love it grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Biingoo:
Nothing to worry about. I meant no harm. The signature is actually for my brethrens in ashawo thread. They said they love it grin

grin cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Biingoo: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

grin cheesy
Hope you're satisfied now? I can still change it if you want me to angry
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Biingoo:
Hope you're satisfied now? I can still change it if you want me to angry
Lol.

Please don't o Oga. I have no problem with it.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Biingoo: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
maynation:

Lol.

Please don't o Oga. I have no problem with it.
Okay oh! My afonja friend.

You just got yourself a new follower grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by snnazzy24(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2019
I'm still finding it hard to believe that a lady, I mean a Nigerian lady can be as nice as you were towards him, his only true words is when he said you're a rare GEM.. indeed it's what you are. keep being good but I'd advice you have limits coz most humans are terrible.
I'm sure he must have realized his mistakes by now and hopefully learnt a thing or two from it. He didn't just loose a true friend in you but also blocked other peoples chances of having such a wonderful friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
snnazzy24:
I'm still finding it hard to believe that a lady, I mean a Nigerian lady can be as nice as you were towards him, his only true words is when he said you're a rare GEM.. indeed it's what you are. keep being good but I'd advice you have limits coz most humans are terrible.
I'm sure he must have realized his mistakes by now and hopefully learnt a thing or two from it. He didn't just loose a true friend in you but also blocked other peoples chances of having such a wonderful friend.

Tanchu kiss kiss
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Goalnaldo(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
maynation:

Tanchu kiss kiss
you have a good heart. You never insulted him back atleast judging by your screenshot.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
you have a good heart. You never insulted him back atleast judging by your screenshot.
Lol. Judging by the screenshot?
If I insulted him you would have seen the traces in the screen shots na.
He would have included it in his own post too.
I didn't insult him all through.grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Eveezy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hi, just walking through this thread
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by sylve11: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Reason y I limit my interactions with nairalanders. Not met any this year and don't think I will.

grin grin grin cool
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by sylve11: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
@ Mercy, your good will not kill you. I like how you handled the whole shiiet. wink cool

maynation:

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Eveezy:
Hi, just walking through this thread

No match me o Eveezy grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
sylve11:
@ Mercy, your good will not kill you. I like how you handled the whole shiiet. wink cool

cool
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Eveezy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
maynation:

No match me o Eveezy grin
You lie down for ground?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Eveezy:

You lie down for ground?

I dey under rug undecided
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Goalnaldo(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
maynation:

your type is rare. Atleast some of my fellow niggas can see that all Nigerian girls are not the same. The dude paid back the 25k so you can gain his trust then he will hit the jackpot (life savings). Am sure you have learnt one or two lessons from him but please don't stop doing good. Just be cautious. You are the real slay queen cool

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Goalnaldo:
your type is rare. Atleast some of my fellow niggas can see that all Nigerian girls are not the same. The dude paid back the 25k so you can gain his trust then he will hit the jackpot (life savings). Am sure you have learnt one or two lessons from him but please don't stop doing good. Just be cautious. You are the real slay queen cool

Slay queen? Whatever that means undecided

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Eveezy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
maynation:

I dey under rug undecided
How you doing?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by prinx55555(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
They've removed your post o Prince. grin, What did you post??

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Rilley(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2019
I guess you fvcked him too, that's why he called you an olosho, shake my head for you.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2019
Rilley:
I guess you fvcked him too, that's why he called you an olosho, shake my head for you.
Cry me a river baibe. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Rilley(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
maynation:
Cry me a river baibe. grin
What about lagoon? undecided
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
@maynation u just earned my huge respect for having a superbly good heart BUT I wouldn't take in an intruder I never knew 4rm Grand pa Adam sha. You didn't even know if the guy was an alien 4rm mars or a demon 4rm tree...
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Noel1:
@maynation u just earned my huge respect for having a superbly good heart BUT I wouldn't take in an intruder I never knew 4rm Grand pa Adam sha. You didn't even know if the guy was an alien 4rm mars or a demon 4rm tree...

grin gringrin

We have demons from tree?grin

Have you met with one already??

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
maynation:

grin gringrin

We have demons from tree?grin

Have you met with one already??

Yes. They asked of u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.