Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

How My Agric Business Became Billion Naira Venture - Ex-militant - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Agric Business Became Billion Naira Venture - Ex-militant (185 Views)

An Ex-militant Has Turned N1.5m Business To N1bn In A Year. / Osinbajo Visits Nasarawa Farm Where Ex-militant From Delta Is Developing 3,000 H / Ex-militant Leader Osama Gives Solution To Ending Insecurity In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Agric Business Became Billion Naira Venture - Ex-militant by Lydia696: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2019
How my agric business became billion naira venture ― Ex-militant

Retson Tedheke, the ex-militant who became an agriculture entrepreneur has said that the worth of his farm business in Ga’ate, Nasarawa state is more than N1 billion, encouraging more Nigerians to invest in the sector.

Mr Tedheke said he was surprised that many Nigerians find it difficult to believe that his 3,500 hectares farm business could be worth N1 billion after two years. He explained that he began the business through crowdfunding but has gone to source for funds through other mediums.

He said Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was being modest when he said his business was worth N1 billion, stressing that, it is actually worth more than that. He explained that Nigeria Farmers Group and Cooperation (NFGCS) was founded to help farmers secure funds and grow their business.

“What VP Osinbajo said was that we are worth N1 billion today and I believe he undervalued our worth. We are currently sitting on 3,500hectares of land, with 500 cows and sheep. This is one of the single largest indigenous warehouse in the North Central with 30,000tons capacity,” he said.

He said as at April, 2018 when audit was carried out, the business had done transactions worth over N1billion. “Our Banks are FCMB, Keystone, Access, Zenith, etc. We are preparing the audit for the AGM in December 2019 and we are sure our financials will be well over N2billion,” he said.

He encouraged Nigerians to visit the farm and confirm if the Vice President was right to say the business is now worth N1billion. “What you have to do is visit the project site and confirm if Vice President Osinbajo was not telling the truth. We are just about one hour drive from Abuja.”

He then went on to explain how they have managed to source for funds. “In 2018, we applied for N1.5billion under the CACs of the Central Bank of Nigeria and it was reduced to N1billion and later N720m.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: How My Agric Business Became Billion Naira Venture - Ex-militant by Greenleafstore(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Am glad that the habit of helping lives in Nigeria has really boosted over the years.

(1) (Reply)

Its Not A Matter Of Konfu / Honestly Nigerians Are Talented!!!���� / Cash For Gold In Noida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.