Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup (1219 Views)

Bbnaija 2020: Beautiful Photos Of Ka3na & Her Half-caste Daughter From Her Oyibo / I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup by FactBoyz: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2019
American celebrity, Kim Kardashian has revealed that her husband Kanye West has banned their six year old daughter North from wearing make-up and crop tops after he became a 'born again' Christian.

Kanye West just released a new album called Jesus is King ruled that his eldest child can't use cosmetics until she becomes a teenager.
Speaking to E! News at the debut of her KKW Beauty at an Ulta Beauty store in New York on Thursday, Kim Kardashian stated that "North is trying to get in on the makeup, but she's being blocked heavily because her dad has stopped all makeup for her until she is a teenager.

She also admitted that his new conservative views are causing tension in their household, but added that it is what's best for her family.
'It's a big discussion, a big fight in the household right now but it is what's best.

'I think as a parent you just learn and figure it out as you go and we realized we didn't really want her to wear makeup at a young age.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

News From Factboyz

https:///2019/10/kanye-west-bans-daughter-from-makeup.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup by kechywillz(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2019
My man don really born again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup by Taniaa(f): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2019
What is a six year old doing with makeup

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup by Jordan97: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Taniaa:
Its like you dont know parents of nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Taniaa:

Same question i was about to ask o
Re: Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup by fidelmarshal199: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2019
I just hope Kanye won't be dragged back to the devil by his wife, Kim. women has been the cause of downfall to men from time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Bans Daughter From Makeup by Opportuneke(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
This is fantastic...

(1) (Reply)

“wizkid Disvirgined Me” — Teni Says (see Wizkid Reply) / Shocking! A Ghanaian Man Has Been Convicted For $3m Romance Scam In US / Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type And I Can Never Date Him - Adebimpe Oyebade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.