Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You (33744 Views)

5 Signs A Lady Doesn’t Want To Lose You / 5 Signs A Lady Doesn't Want To Lose You / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 26, 2019
In life, the availability and presence of something everywhere lowers its value and makes it cheap. This makes it easy for people to play with it, use it as careless as they please and even waste it. Lets take PMS( petrol) for example, people only realise how important it is when there is scarcity of it. They queue up, fight, curse at the government and beg to get it. When they eventually do, they use it wisely and judiciously. This is the same liquid they run their generating sets with till dawn when it was available.

In relationships however, you have no choice but to make yourself available, since you need to be physically present to show them you love and care for them. Besides, Love grows well with physical presence. As you play, laugh, cry, talk, build intimacy and spend quality time together, the bond gets stronger and the affection thicker.

The problem comes when one partner begins to underappreciate the presence of the other in their life. You have made yourself available, put in your whole heart to the growth of the relationship. You have loved, worked, sacrificed, provided, fended for, tended to, cooked, cleaned, washed, spent money, even quarrelled and waded off friends and family all because of them and still your good is not enough! They don’t seem to see what you are doing for them, infact any person could have easily done so. They rarely thank you for your sacrifices and instead deny or belittle the ones you have done in the past. Its time to make your self scarce like petrol in their life!

Put the whole relationship on suspension, separate yourself from them, let them miss and yearn for you for a while and even as long as possible. They are taking you for granted because they think you are too cheap and weak to walk away. Let them find another person to do all the things you do for them, tolerate their rubbish and still not be appreciated, that is when they will realise that they have made a big mistake, that they had gold in their hands and failed to recognise it.

People do not know the value of what they have until they loose it or it feels as if they have lost it. It will be hard for you, you love them so much but for your self worth and dignity, take that walk and give them time alone as long as possible. If possible give them a little of the treatment they gave you before walking.

If they realise their mistakes on time and come to ask for your forgiveness genuinely, accept and give your favourable terms before going back. If they are too blind to realise your worth in their life, you were probably worth nothing to them all these while, good you left. Start afresh and build your life again this time making sure you correct the mistakes you did in the previous one.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/09/30/they-wont-know-your-value-untill-they-loose-you/

209 Likes 27 Shares

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Newguyhere: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nice post

28 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by pharrell8(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Good..

3 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sometimes its good to allow these things happen so one does not tie the knot with a wrong partner.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by seniorgozman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Actually they know your value but they will never believe that you will leave them thus their attitude.

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by blinking001(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
I'm very good at reciprocating things. If I'm treated nicely I'll surely reciprocate but if you dare treat me badly I'll visit your sorry ass with fire and brimstone. I love and hate with the force of a volcano. Btw whatever I decide to loose automatically has no value to me whatsoever.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Tony142: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
binarymachine:
In life, the availability and presence of something everywhere lowers its value and makes it cheap. This makes it easy for people to play with it, use it as careless as they please and even waste it. Lets take PMS( petrol) for example, people only realise how important it is when there is scarcity of it. They queue up, fight, curse at the government and beg to get it. When they eventually do, they use it wisely and judiciously. This is the same liquid they run their generating sets with till dawn when it was available.

In relationships however, you have no choice but to make yourself available, since you need to be physically present to show them you love and care for them. Besides, Love grows well with physical presence. As you play, laugh, cry, talk, build intimacy and spend quality time together, the bond gets stronger and the affection thicker.

The problem comes when one partner begins to underappreciate the presence of the other in their life. You have made yourself available, put in your whole heart to the growth of the relationship. You have loved, worked, sacrificed, provided, fended for, tended to, cooked, cleaned, washed, spent money, even quarrelled and waded off friends and family all because of them and still your good is not enough! They don’t seem to see what you are doing for them, infact any person could have easily done so. They rarely thank you for your sacrifices and instead deny or belittle the ones you have done in the past. Its time to make your self scarce like petrol in their life!

Put the whole relationship on suspension, separate yourself from them, let them miss and yearn for you for a while and even as long as possible. They are taking you for granted because they think you are too cheap and weak to walk away. Let them find another person to do all the things you do for them, tolerate their rubbish and still not be appreciated, that is when they will realise that they have made a big mistake, that they had gold in their hands and failed to recognise it.

People do not know the value of what they have until they loose it or it feels as if they have lost it. It will be hard for you, you love them so much but for your self worth and dignity, take that walk and give them time alone as long as possible. If possible give them a little of the treatment they gave you before walking.

If they realise their mistakes on time and come to ask for your forgiveness genuinely, accept and give your favourable terms before going back. If they are too blind to realise your worth in their life, you were probably worth nothing to them all these while, good you left. Start afresh and build your life again this time making sure you correct the mistakes you did in the previous one.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/09/30/they-wont-know-your-value-untill-they-loose-you/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Sir, pls can I get your WhatsApp number? I will to talk to u about somethings

3 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Tony142:

Sir, pls can I get your WhatsApp number? I will to talk to u about somethings

Write me using the contact form on my website, I will get your message.
Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Ayabj: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Conceptman: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
There is no need to prove your worth and value to people who don't deserves you, there are lots of people waiting to have yOu And lots of opportunities are ahead of you, you will only be missed when you add more value to yourself and achieving more for yourself.

Contact us for your aluminium windows with quality and at affordable price, we fabricate to your taste. Tel:09034377258whatsapp
Email:: conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Premiumwriter: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
MySpace
Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by K0ld(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Ayabj: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
blinking001:
I'm very good at reciprocating things. If I'm treated nicely I'll surely reciprocate but if you dare treat me badly I'll visit your sorry ass with fire and brimstone. I love and hate with the force of a volcano. Btw whatever I decide to loose automatically has no value to me whatsoever.

Same...

2 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Jh0wsef(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Jh0wsef(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yes

1 Like

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigga has to accept his place concerning things he can not change

3 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by loydsis(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Very true bro

2 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Beverlyjean(f): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fantastic post

6 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by nurex01(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yh

1 Like

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by omoiyamayor(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who
Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Sukueponmalu: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bla bla bla
Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Onyi22(f): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Yuneehk(f): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Very apt! If I'm in, I am fully. If I'm out, nothing brings me back. That's because I'd have tried to make things work. Very wrong to stay where you're not wanted. You know your value and know you deserve better than you're getting so you leave to see better things ahead. Now, when you eventually realise my worth, I'd have been long gone. Who goes back to their vomit anyways?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by lasmile(f): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Do you have an innovative business idea?
Learn the skills and get your business funded at the Startup & Innovation Boot-Camp 2020.

Funding/MBA/MSc available for all participants.
Hurry up �� register here* https:///Mx8DPXnkYa

1 Like

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by aspirebig: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by fykes(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
When I'm done, I'm done... Forgive? Yes always... Forget? Hell No

13 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by totosucker(m): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
That is the truth. Learn to walk away when you are no longer appreciated or loved. Don't kill yourself in a choking relationship. A lot of people don't leave abusive relationship because of fear of the unknown. This has caged their mind from thinking out a way out. The truth is, develop the courage and walk away when you are no longer loved or appreciated. You won't die if you walk away. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by prizlezzlalasky(f): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
You just spoke to me at the right time. Thanks for this post @ Op

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
"I guess you don't know what you got till it's gone" - Ariana Grande

3 Likes

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by doggedfighter(f): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Life

1 Like

Re: They Won't Know Your Value Until They Lose You by Marvieduke(f): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Life goes on

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.