Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (66694 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by sylve11: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
cool
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by ayaside(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
It is wrong.. I have worked with customers before. Had a wonderful interaction with them but will never call them even if I have their numbers in our office database.

8 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by m140(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Am sure if the guy had cruised in an expensive ride like G-boys does she wouldn't even dare talk in such a condescending manner, she might even be thinking of how to outwit her bf just to spend the night with the nigga. Stupid bitcches everywhere.
Hmmmn
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Comedian2019: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
What does she want us to do now

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Jaqenhghar: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by m140(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
dotuna3:
correct guy. The proof say he go school. To be sincere, that he do taxify driver no mean her present boy friend is doing better than him or she should look less on him. From the guy conversation, address and construction he can be less than her boy friend standard. She should just give him audience not till you see a man with big Benz before you she lower her shoulder, las las Benz guy will use her for rituals why not cool your self down for a guy in legit business
I really dey feel you

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Sarmiz24(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol how e take get the number self,and by the way wat wrong in shooting it shot.? Ah no do be ah no do,which one she come dey report again....ma mind dey even tell me say Na bcoz she want post the chat she quickly use she and bobo pics take do Background pic....Las las all of dem both the driver self Na scam

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by blank(f): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
People just don't understand privacy. She's telling him not to contact her because she's not interested in friendship with him because he got her number while working but not because she gave him. He's taking it to mean that she's looking down on him because of his line of work.

He doesn't even understand how creepy he's coming across.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by m140(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
RealLordZeus:
This case dey somehow!
The guy behavior was not professional but na one place person go jam wife na!
Lolzzzz
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by sylve11: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
drips8:
The bolt driver has terrible taste in women.

That's ehn.... shocked cool
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by CaptainMitch: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Don't shit where you work. Mumu guy

5 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
cruzydal:
What the guy did is wrong . Totally unprofessional . He could have asked the lady when he was driving her or better still tell her that hope she dosnt mind if he gives her a call later in the day perhaps to congratulate her or so .he took advantage of the fact that he already has her number

And the lady too acted childish
Gbam

But did the lady give him greenlight? Some ladies are in the habit of giving green light only to change it to red light when the guy begins to dance to her tunes. Just for trending and bragging rights.

Let's see what the person below me has to say about this important issue grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Depressed101: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kyase:
wink
true true even if na me i go save this girl number
this ugly girl so, wey me take my naked eye dey look so, na im you Wan follow save em number.... Just negodu her make up

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
He just wanted friendship.

My God, some girls can be staggeringly stupid.

If you don't want to be friends with him, there are much more respectful way to say it.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by m140(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
abbey621:
Nigerians and unprofessional behaviors! You are working, the rider is a paying customer, HOW DARE YOU USE HER PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WAY! In a sane country, he would not only be fired but could face possible lawsuits/jail time, this rubbish has to STOP!
Jail person say he dey wan be her friend. Go jail am na , laslas he go loose hin job, which one is jail there.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Am sure if the guy had cruised in an expensive ride like G-boys does she wouldn't even dare talk in such a condescending manner, she might even be thinking of how to outwit her bf just to spend the night with the nigga. Stupid bitcches everywhere.

I think it was his approach and he shud have requested sm kind of permission to call her while on the ride i mean she was right there with him for him to have any meaningful conversation not calling later and infringing on her privacy with no apologies.

Bt then like u said if it was a hot fly boy her reaction might probably be different.

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Finnese001: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
cool
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by abbey621(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
m140:

Jail person say he dey wan be her friend. Go jail am na , laslas he go loose hin job, which one is jail there.

Try traveling out of the country and stalking a citizen, na then you go know say khaki no be leather. Phone number, name, date of birth and so on are personal information that the law protects, it's just that nigeria is a zoo so no consequences!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by kelvxyn: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Guy forget professionalism. Bankers do same and i can tell how many bankers got their life partner tru dat. It's no big deal. D babe z just acting up.
cruzydal:
What the guy did is wrong . Totally unprofessional . He could have asked the lady when he was driving her or better still tell her that hope she dosnt mind if he gives her a call later in the day perhaps to congratulate her or so .he took advantage of the fact that he already has her number

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by crazycrypto710: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Some gals tend to look down on guys that way, she might have just lost her rightful husband, who knows, just cos he is an uber driver doesn't mean he shouldn't have a life or develop feelings towards women he meets even in the line of his work, though his approach and timing might not be appropriate. I could remember there was a similar post in which a lady told the driver that "his head wasn't good" or so... and she was stupid enough to post the story on her IG, some girls sha
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by franchasng: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
I am a lady, a hot sexy lady not like the ugly looking girl forming pretty, and I must say the truth, some ladies deserve to be used for money ritual by Ogun state boys honestly, why humiliate the guy to this extent for just making moves towards you.....a guy must meet his girlfriend or wifey from somewhere....it mustn't be at the Church or school or street or workplace or any specific place......we find love in strange places, ladies please grow up.....a guy asking you out is never a crime unless he was rude and maybe aggressive angry angry angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Kyase(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Depressed101:
this ugly girl so, wey me take my naked eye dey look so, na im you Wan follow save em number.... Just negodu her make up
the girl set na, see her lips cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
dotuna3:
correct guy. The proof say he go school. To be sincere, that he do taxify driver no mean her present boy friend is doing better than him or she should look less on him. From the guy conversation, address and construction he can be less than her boy friend standard. She should just give him audience not till you see a man with big Benz before you she lower her shoulder, las las Benz guy will use her for rituals why not cool your self down for a guy in legit business

She doesn't owe him sh*t... Desperate men and women always fall short.

True friendship can't be forced or compelled... Guys should learn to take a hint.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by crazycrypto710: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
etrange:
Why are you guys not condemning the Chibuzor idiot who took advantage of his kind of job to harass his client? Such lack of professionalism. There's nothing wrong in wooing a girl but this one is violation of privacy. Why didn't he tell her how he felt before they parted ways and ask if he could call or text her later?

Why do we guys see the these dirty things and support them in the name of guy support for guys? How do we expect the society to be better with this unbecoming attitude? Imagine if it was a lady that did this, we would all be shouting "olosho", "destiny killer", "LovePeddler", "useless" and other unprintable things. Now it's a guy, it's suddenly right. Some are still blaming the lady who's clearly the victim here. Imagine the FTC guy read the entire thing and all he could do was to find a way to insult the lady.

Y'all are just ridiculous.
Guy park well! How is that harassment, the girl is immature and stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hanty relax na, hunku is only looking for Wifey, him no kill person.
Be nice joor before you scare him from approaching the next Babe...
Lots of similar prayer points at Shiloh these days ooo .
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Midas01: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
So being engaging and jovial with someone means giving them the green light?
igbodefendercom:
Gbam

But did the lady give him greenlight? Some ladies are in the habit of giving green light only to change it to red light when the guy begins to dance to her tunes. Just for trending and bragging rights.

Let's see what the person below me has to say about this important issue grin

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
etrange:
Why are you guys not condemning the Chibuzor idiot who took advantage of his kind of job to harass his client? Such lack of professionalism. There's nothing wrong in wooing a girl but this one is violation of privacy. Why didn't he tell her how he felt before they parted ways and ask if he could call or text her later?

Why do we guys see the these dirty things and support them in the name of guy support for guys? How do we expect the society to be better with this unbecoming attitude? Imagine if it was a lady that did this, we would all be shouting "olosho", "destiny killer", "LovePeddler", "useless" and other unprintable things. Now it's a guy, it's suddenly right. Some are still blaming the lady who's clearly the victim here. Imagine the FTC guy read the entire thing and all he could do was to find a way to insult the lady.

Y'all are just ridiculous.
he wasn't harrassing her

People meet in all places and positions. Ge happened to meet her in his line of work, akin to a banker meeting his wife, who happens to be a customer, at his place of work, or a lawyer, meeting a potential wife in court.

He simply expressed interest and she could have handled it better, even worse, she brought a private discussion to public space to catch clout with Chibuzor's name and enter the Honorary list of Hard Babes that have turned down guys. She was incredibly childish on two counts, and as such, his supposed lack of professionalism should be forgiven, by virtue of her poor handling of this situation. Make she no go block road for another babe that could have met a guy through Uber, with her fake sense of importance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by GhostWisperer: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
cruzydal:

the lady didn't act childish. That's how every man who has a wife or fiance will want their woman to act.

Many Nigerian male youths need to die and be reborn again with at least average sense.

A guy who does public service and has the privilege of random numbers and calls a girl for friendship out of the blues is either a freak or a habitual flirt!

He should have made preliminary request when they were together during the ride ( and that would still be a touch desperate too) instead of just jumping into calling, clearly taking advantage of the situation.

Worse still is that the bastard driver was still playing emotional blackmail when the girl asked him not to text her again.

What a sore loser idiot

10 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol this is what happens when you read too much meaning into a girls politeness. Some guys be like “oh my god! She actually smiled back at me when I said hi! She must want the D!!!” That’s the reason so many girls prefer to act snobbish, they just use it as a defense mechanism against such guys even though they may really be nice girls inside.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by deltateam: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
drips8:
The bolt driver has terrible taste in women.

The girl is physically okay. His mistake was mixing business with pleasure.

The least he will get now is a sack. He EFF up.

Does he expect every woman to be loose?

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by DennisEche(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
AK481:
There is nothing wrong with what the guy did.

The girl is stupid for bringing this to the public.

She has to put her bf and her picture as screen saver just to make the current boyfriend feel like she is secures for her.

I remember those days when my ex used to tell me how many boys chyked her and how he normally insulted them.for my mind I go say see this mumu after that I go increase her mileage by I km.

Nonsense.
Wiked boi
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Midas01: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
What exactly is your problem?

How does, "since we met I've not been able to sleep due to thoughts of you" translate to just wanting friendship?

And please what is wrong in someone simply telling a person you just don't wanna talk or have that conversation with them after all isn't he a stalker? Did she give him her number?

You're here blaming the girl but if your girlfriend gave audience to a stranger who already professed his love for her you'd come on NL to call all women olosho.

una no just get sense at all. Bloody hypocrites!
BluntBoy:
He just wanted friendship.

My God, some girls can be staggeringly stupid.

If you don't want to be friends with him, there are much more respectful way to say it.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Top Ten Tallest Buildings In Nigeria 2015 / Newly Commissioned Abia Flyover Turned To Dumping Site (photo) / Second Niger Bridge Julius Berger Made Provision For Train Tunnel(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.