Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply (48045 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by shotuminu: 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
na dem make phone dey affordable for d masses
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by lexy2014: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
TheGameYard:
The Guy no look before he leap

He did. What he said isn't far from d truth
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by naijacentric(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
EzekaUdene1:
[s][/s]
shatap
lol u sure say hin no go report u to hin mods paddy grin
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by prinx55555(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rocking my Itel like fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by bamac(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Babalegba:
That's not a Savage reply but a childish unimaginative one. I expected a more nuanced reply not a market woman one
Expected response like "... Because our products ain't for thieves, but legit hustlers" or several other sarcastic yet professional response.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Babalegba:
That's not a Savage reply but a childish unimaginative one. I expected a more nuanced reply not a market woman one

E.g
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by Omoslim26: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
MartinsD12:
Tecno itel Infinix are all trash
steal them for market you go know se them no be trash
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by Kapilta(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
post=83485269:
Okay, Still on still SAMSUNG remains:

THE KING OF PHONES!
if samsung really want me to take them seriously they should develop their own operating system. Imagine me with a samsung and then using twitter for android with same person using itel. I swear my local man just cannot can. Untill then, Iphone remain kings of kings of smartphones. Even if na iphone 3 self.
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by shogsman(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
If this is real then it just reaffirms my assertion that the likes of Itel,tecno are trash,and the handler deserves a sack letter,you can't get emotional with a business account.
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by 4lorunsho(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Contact me for your video editing and i will.be available to help
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by Timileyin1234(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Kapilta:
if samsung really want me to take them seriously they should develop their own operating system. Imagine me with a samsung and then using twitter for android with same person using itel. I swear my local man just cannot can. Untill then, Iphone remain kings of kings of smartphones. Even if na iphone 3 self.

Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by umarshehu58(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
I expect techno or infinix to reply him. Itel is trash compared to other cinko

And to the mod that banned me because I am trying to say the truth, hope Seun don full your bank account with millions after banning me. Mugu
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by grandstar(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
post=83485269:

THE KING OF PHONES!

I'm using a Samsung A76 and I'm not impressed
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by blowjohn(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
falcon01:
This is why I don't like opening Twitter! everybody wants to make a foolish reply so that they will have a screenshot of themselves on the internet calling em savages! Twitter users are indeed savage people!

If u don't open it, millions will!
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by webngnews: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by toprealman: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Babalegba:
Example
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by maasoap(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
9,000 Retweets!
19,000 Likes!
Nothing could be more humiliating than that post. Itel and Tecno users should take heart
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hiss... The real savagery was from the guy. He basically ended Itel's career.
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by anochuko01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
post=83485269:

THE KING OF PHONES!
You're returning your apcb Samsung after buhari leaves office. You'll go back to tecno by then. Enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by ekevwe(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
I saw this on twitter and couldn't help but share grin grin
A twitter user with name Mr Trash, mocks itel and tecno phones and gets a first class savage reply from Itel Nigeria official twitter handle
Come and see Savagery at its best cheesy cheesy

Childish reply. Itel phone is the worst you can ever imaging among all android phones. That reply has made itel lose over 100 customers. Don't ask me why because the why is obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by mechanics(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hahahaha.
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
MartinsD12:

Tecno itel Infinix are all trash

Am using a Techno phone that I love so much to tell you that your opinion is lower than trash.
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by MartinsD12(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
Omoslim26:

steal them for market you go know se them no be trash
You talk like trash
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by officialfestus(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
He's right though
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by MartinsD12(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Am using a Techno phone that I love so much to tell you that your opinion is lower than trash.
The truth is always bitter but must be said, you are a low life trash yourself, refurbished garbage disposal like your brother itel, Infinix and tecno, low mentality.
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by dont8(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Look before you leap. Lol

That oladele ayuba needs clean slap for that reply.
Did you understand Ayuba's point at all?
Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
MartinsD12:

The truth is always bitter but must be said, you are a low life trash yourself, refurbished garbage disposal like your brother itel, Infinix and tecno, low mentality.

Am not a low life trashd and You are not one yourself. I just want to let u know how irrelevant your opinion is to those giant companies especially Techno that killed your dear Nokia's market. Your opinion is just like the zero after the decimal point so direct ur energy to startup ur own marvelous phone company

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply by MartinsD12(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Am not a low life trashd and You are not one yourself. I just want to let u know how irrelevant your opinion is to those giant companies especially Techno that killed your dear Nokia's market. Your opinion is just like the zero after the decimal point so direct ur energy to startup ur own marvelous phone company
Don't mention me again, it's my opinion you have not right to mention me for that, it doesn't take away the fact that tecno itel Infinix are all trash and can't compare with other notable brands, my opinion is my opinion learn to be reasonable and respect people's opinions, am not here for child's play and rant, don't mention me again on any of my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone 13 Series Price In Nigeria, Kenya, And South Africa / American Man Traces Owner Of Wrong Number That Has Been Calling Him For 20 Years / Simon Petrus Invented Phone In Namibia Which Does Not Use Airtime (Photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.