Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Investment in Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investment in Nigeria (961 Views)

ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria. / ROI On Cassava Investment Far Better Than Any Other Investment In Nigeria / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment in Nigeria by Matsvh: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello i am a potential investor from belgium.
I am looking for a lucrative investment in nigeria.
I think the best opportunities are in agriculture, because Nigeria has cheap and fertile land and a growing population. My investment budget is 200000 euro (800m niara). I am thinking in which sector my investment would be best for example casava,plantain,cacao,palm oil,maize,aquaculture.

Maybe you have Some ideas(with Numbers cost per acre,profit per acre...)

Mats.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Matsvh:
I think the best opportunities are in agriculture, because Nigeria has cheap and fertile land and a growing population. My investment budget is 200000 euro (800m niara). I am thinking in which sector my investment would be best for example casava,plantain,cacao,palm oil,maize,aquaculture.

Mats.

With 200,000 any investor can do a thorough job harnessing the potentials in the entire value chain

There's immense possibilities in the food producing and processing sectors. Dig deep.

Good luck in your quest

1 Like

Re: Investment in Nigeria by Scientist89(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Contact me on Whatsapp +2347088782104 or email: chiscoinvestmentltd@gmail.com lets explore my business ideas as partners.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

With 200,000 any investor can do a thorough job harnessing the potentials in the entire value chain

There's immense possibilities in the food producing and processing sectors. Dig deep.

Good luck in your quest

TUALE! Both my hands are up above my head saluting you. Another format. "You don turn to Belgium man again" grin
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Scientist89:
Contact me on Whatsapp +2347088782104 or email: chiscoinvestmentltd@gmail.com lets explore my business ideas as partners.

You better take it easy before you injure yourself. Who will just invest 200,000 Euros in Agric and it's on NL the foolish investor will announce it? "You no see this moniker I tackled above always the first to comment on investment offers". He opens them with new monikers and the same to first make comments. Perhaps he is even you just arranging the story well well. "It cannot weeerrrk" Go and find legit work.

Just opening new accounts to arrange and package scams. Anyone who enters these people is in trouble...they start arranging the fellow....lolz. You are the same scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

TUALE! Both my hands are up above my head saluting you. Another format. "You don turn to Belgium man again" grin

Please stop harassing me

Uboma40 stagger

I've officially deactivated from the forum. I'm currently merely keeping active while I make out time to complete the process

Please let me be. Please. Leave me alone. Please

I am not happy the way you keep calling me a fraudster and harrasing me

Because of you I don't comment on the forum and have completely left the forum. So I can have my peace of mind. Now I'm being accused of being a Belgian of which I have no business with

Please leave me alone and stop stalking me.

I don't have any partner through this moniker or any advertised services here. Let me be please. Stop stalking me. When I'm through with my new partners I'll deactivate the account to fully detach myself from you

In the meantime, I stay near EFCC head quarters at Ikoyi. Please let's meet in person so you can submit your information of fruad against me.

I'm available any day, anytime. Until then. Leave me alone and focus on your path please. I'm begging
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Matsvh:

Mats.
I smell scam wink wink when you know, you know
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

Please stop harassing me

Uboma40 stagger

I've officially deactivated from the forum. I'm currently merely keeping active while I make out time to complete the process

Please let me be. Please. Leave me alone. Please

I am not happy the way you keep calling me a fraudster and harrasing me

Because of you I don't comment on the forum and have completely left the forum. So I can have my peace of mind. Now I'm being accused of being a Belgian of which I have no business with

Please leave me alone and stop stalking me.

I don't have any partner through this moniker or any advertised services here. Let me be please. Stop stalking me. When I'm through with my new partners I'll deactivate the account to fully detach myself from you

In the meantime, I stay near EFCC head quarters at Ikoyi. Please let's meet in person so you can submit your information of fruad against me.

I'm available any day, anytime. Until then. Leave me alone and focus on your path please. I'm begging

My people....just go through this moniker. And check his posts. He is the first to always respond to investment offers he creates. Just check him out and use your number six. 200,000 euros offer on NL. Ha! It will not be better for scammers that have turned every Naija man to a suspect. They will not die well. Honestly.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

My people....just go through this moniker. And check his posts. He is the first to always respond to investment offers he creates. Just check him out and use your number six. 200,000 euros offer on NL. Ha! It will not be better for scammers that have turned every Naija man to a suspect. They will not die well. Honestly.

FarmTech Pavore9 uboma40 stagger Mynd44 Lalasticlala

I've been stalked and this individual keeps laying false allegations against to tarnish my image because we discussed on a thread months back where he couldn't keep up the intelligent discuss since this time, ive been needlessly harassed, stalked, accused of so many things. I've given up on coming online because of him, yet he won't let me be.

Mods if you find me guilty of fraud please terminate this account permanently. In the absence of that do the needful.

This is your last warning to keep off my back. This is your final warning in this life to stop harassing me. It won't end online and here if you don't stop. It may take me time but I won't let it go unattended. Let the lion lie down peacefully. Don't start a war you that would do you damage. My quiet appeal to you is coming off as weak right. If this war escalaltes I hope you'll be ready for a long time battle?

I won't want you again. This is my final warning. Ive tolerated you enough
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

FarmTech Pavore9 uboma40 stagger Mynd44 Lalasticlala

I've been stalked and this individual keeps laying false allegations against to tarnish my image because we discussed on a thread months back where he couldn't keep up the intelligent discuss since this time, ive been needlessly harassed, stalked, accused of so many things. I've given up on coming online because of him, yet he won't let me be.

Mods if you find me guilty of fraud please terminate this account permanently. In the absence of that do the needful.

This is your last warning to keep off my back. This is your final warning in this life to stop harassing me. It won't end online and here if you don't stop. It may take me time but I won't let it go unattended. Let the lion lie down peacefully. Don't start a war you that would do you damage. My quiet appeal to you is coming off as weak right. If this war escalaltes I hope you'll be ready for a long time battle?

I won't want you again. This is my final warning. Ive tolerated you enough

If you have the mind yo go ahead with that war you are talking about, be ready for real war because I will rattle you.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by samba200(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Please o!
Dont hurt our dear beloved pistotita baby,

i dont want to miss him and all this his sweet lectures here on agriculture thread,

my sweet baby pistotita baba,

LoL

please i dont want to find any of his teeths missing o!
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

If you have the mind yo go ahead with that war you are talking about, be ready for real war because I will rattle you.

Accepted

You will learn. Big time
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

Accepted

You will learn. Big time

You cant win in any court of law. Cos I will rattle you. And if you are not careful , you will sleep in kirikiri (prison) very soon.

If you want to use the other ways wicked people use to silent people, I will sink you and your assassins. Bet it. Which war you want to bring around? You better shut the heck up. Do you know who you.are dealing with for you.ro be boasting? If you dont caution yourself and you dont stop all your pranks, I will be the one who will make you learn in the hard way. Look at this one. One time...you are lawyer...another you are genetic man..another time you are something else. If you erase any post, you will explain why. Just modify or delete any post. Try it. Mark my words. If you do not stop, I will start that war. You better lay low before you end up where you do.not want. Look at this one. Make any move and you will see what will happen to you. Or.you.just try reply this post..try it.. if you.know you are ready for war, reply this post. I swear...I will give that war. Ha! You will understand that some things are not jokes.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

You cant win in any court of law. Cos I will rattle you. And if you are not careful , you will sleep in kirikiri (prison) very soon.

If you want to use the other ways wicked people use to silent people, I will sink you and your assassins. Bet it. Which war you want to bring around? You better shut the heck up. Do you know who you.are dealing with for you.ro be boasting? If you dont caution yourself and you dont stop all your pranks, I will be the one who will make you learn in the hard way. Look at this one. One time...you are lawyer...another you are genetic man..another time you are something else. If you erase any post, you will explain why. Just modify or delete any post. Try it. Mark my words. If you do not stop, I will start that war. You better lay low before you end up where you do.not want. Look at this one. Make any move and you will see what will happen to you. Or.you.just try reply this post..try it.. if you.know you are ready for war, reply this post. I swear...I will give that war. Ha! You will understand that some things are not jokes.

No need for much stories

Let's do it physically and otherwise

If you don't pull your baddest string, you're a coward. Your coffin is on your poke nosing attitude.
Bye
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
samba200:
Please o!
Dont hurt our dear beloved pistotita baby,

i dont want to miss him and all this his sweet lectures here on agriculture thread,

my sweet baby pistotita baba,

LoL

please i dont want to find any of his teeths missing o!

The ways of scammers are using threats. But when they meet someone superior to them, they must bow. I have been under attack for many months. It's not new to me. He doesnt even know that he has added himself officially to people who will dance to good music when I make my move legally against all of them. He is beating his chest behind screen, but I will get him real life. I will.

Post modified.... never paid attention to the bolder part initially. Do you think strong men get physical? Can you get near ElRufai physically? But that man will rattle hands down anyone who is as big as the Rock. This boy is not qualified to even get 50m near me. And if he gets spiritual, he is going to understand that I am a real farmer. His parents are who I pity because when it starts, many casualties in his family will go along with it. It is the truth. The power behind me is unstoppable. No powerful man will just lose it recklessly like him. This one is pained because I bursted his bubbles. And I will follow him inside any hole he enters in this NL. He will have to delete this principal scamming moniker. This is the "the boy is good" moniker. He will surely delete it. And I will still get him. This is the work of mods here. But they will not do it. Even with issuing of death threats, they still wont do anything. It is why I pity people who release their info on a dangerous forum like this. Nairaland is the headquarters of Yahoo Yahoo plus.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

The ways of scammers are using threats. But when they meet someone superior to them, they must bow. I have been under attack for many months. It's not new to me. He doesnt even know that he has added himself officially to people who will dance to good music when I make my move legally against all of them. He is beating his chest behind screen, but I will get him real life. I will.

Who is bigger than who? Who became a troll after they lost series of intellectual debate. Oga leave me alone. Simple
Bye I don't talk much. In the presence of innocemce, there's no fear. We shall see who is pronounced guilty or innocent. Keep tarnishing my image. Perhaps you don't know what defamation is.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

No need for much stories

Let's do it physically and otherwise

If you don't pull your baddest string, you're a coward. Your coffin is on me . I will teach you humility. No need to pre empty anything. It has started
Tell your FAM, your coffin is on me
Bye
Let's go there. You will rot in jail for threatening my life. You are a scammer. I assure you. I will brag over you cos He that is in me is greater than that devil in you. People like you are the reasons every Nigerian is a suspect. And the painful thing is that mods and even Seun allow people like you use nairaland when there are signals you generate investment threads to lure people into your trap. I will get you. Mark my works. And you will repeat this threat of yours. You will. It is obvious you are a scammer. Just imagine how you lose your cool. A don spoil your market. grin You will surely be arrested very soon. And go bring your assassins, you will all learn to do legit business. Mark my words.

NL...... this guy is a confirmed scammer. Run away from him.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

Let's go there. You will rot in jail for threatening my life. You are a scammer. I assure you. I will brag over you cos He that is in me is greater than that devil in you. People like you are the reasons every Nigerian is a suspect. And the painful thing is that mods and even Seun allow people like you use nairaland when there are signals you generate investment threads to lure people into your trap. I will get you. Mark my works. And you will repeat this threat of yours. You will. It is obvious you are a scammer. Just imagine how you lose your cool. A don spoil your market. grin You will surely be arrested very soon. And go bring your assassins, you will all learn to do legit business. Mark my words.

NL...... this guy is a confirmed scammer. Run away from him.

I won't worry offer you. You will regret what you started. Go, for it is settled. You put yourself into troubkes with your reckless mouth. When you poke nose into peoples issues
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

Who is bigger than who? Who became a troll after they lost series of intellectual debate. Oga go and prepare for war. Simple
Bye I don't talk much. In the presence of power there's no fear. We shall see who baths in blood

cheesy grin grin grin
You bubbles have been bursted. Blo.ody scammer.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

cheesy grin grin grin
You bubbles have been bursted. Blo.ody scammer.

You will remember on that day

Now,I need to study. Bye
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

I won't worry offer you. You will bath I'm blood and regret what you started. Go, for it is settled

You and that your baba and that powerless doll you call your god will be crushed. Lol. Mr Lawyer, genetics pro, international investor, 200,000 Euros connection...... grin You will be hit the rock of ages if you try it
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

You and that your baba and that powerless doll you call your god will be crushed. Lol. Mr Lawyer, genetics pro, international investor, 200,000 Euros connection...... grin You will be hit the rock of ages if you try it

You died already. Don't let me describe how.

Now, what business does the living have to do with the dead?
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

You will remember on that day

Now,I need to study. Bye

Hehejeheh. Nairalanders, I have been telling you that you will see them soon. They have tried everything to get at me because I am teaching here. They have used hacks too. Rhey have tried tracing my farms too. If you see me slamming them, you think I am harsh. Nope. Nairaland is the headquarters of scammers online activities. grin No legit person will lose his cool like this. This one has shown his true color. Lol.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

Hehejeheh. Nairalanders, I have been telling you that you will see them soon. They have tried everything to get at me because I am teaching here. They have used hacks too. Rhey have tried tracing my farms too. If you see me slamming them, you think I am harsh. Nope. Nairaland is the headquarters of scammers online activities. grin No legit person will lose his cool like this. This one has shown his true color. Lol.

You're a sore loser who lost an intellectual debate and became hateful.Get lost

Improve your chances when you apply thyself and thy words better
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

You died already. Don't let me describe how.

Now, what business does the living have to do with the dead?

Seun, look at what your forum has turned to. grin A forum threats are issued and delivered nicely. But we are telling you that you should do something about these lunatics spoiling the name of Nigeria before it's too late.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

Seun, look at what your forum has turned to. grin A forum threats are issued and delivered nicely. But we are telling you that you should do something about these lunatics spoiling the name of Nigeria before it's too late.

Indeed. I owe you money
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
healthserve:

You died in a very hurtful way in which your parts were scattered with blood everywhere.

I leave the details to spare you misery before it happens. Next life time, learn [b] humility [/b]cause you'll improve your chances when you apply thyself better
If I had allowed you scam the person, you would have said my meekness is on the same level with Moses. GUY...I am a proud guy. And I will ride over you. Lol. Your best option is to go and hug a transformer. Sorry that I am intelligent enough to burst your bubble. Next time, before you create any useless investment topic, watch your.back. Pistotita is here to expose.you. lol

I dont have your time. Get lost!
Re: Investment in Nigeria by healthserve(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

If I had allowed you scam the person, you would have said my meekness is on the same level with Moses. GUY...I am a proud guy. And I will ride over you. Lol. Your best option is to go and hug a transformer. Sorry that I am intelligent enough to burst your bubble. Next time, before you create any useless investment topic, watch your.back. Pistotita is here to expose.you. lol

Loser. We shall see who wins. A legal battle is going to follow up on this character assassination
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Eze2000(m): 11:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Pistotita:

It shall be well with you in Jesus name. No accident will ever befall you and no evil from they enemy shall come near you.

Will have life and live it to the full.

Amen.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 27, 2019
Eze2000:

It shall be well with you in Jesus name. No accident will ever befall you and no evil from they enemy shall come near you.

Will have life and live it to the full.

Amen.
Amen. A big re-sounding amen bro. And the same goes to you too.

I have met clowns like that many times that at the end of the day their grand parents are the ones who prostrate and start pleading for them because their parents are not even in the position to do so. When you meet these chest beaters in real life, you just look at them and shake head. Thanks bro. One who will take life is not reckless enough to boast about it. Even the devil himself will never say it. This is how you understand the boy behind the moniker lost it psychological last night. We should all be careful of these scanners. They are so many on NL. Thank you once again sir. Amen to your prayers.
Re: Investment in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Matsvh:

Mats.

Belgium man with 100% Naija writing style. grin If you fall for this, you are fo.olish. The pattern of this scam is not to target investors, but farmers. These are the plans for farmers:

1. Use and dump
2. Steal ideas
3. Steal your template
4. Steal patents, etc
5. Tame you with juju and use your brain, but reward you with nothing.
6. These are destiny robbers
7. Future ambition killers
8. Enemies of Nigeria. They are smugglers friends. They see why Nigeria cannot get better easily.

You can see how the useless boy is boas.ting and threa.tening his father and sons (if he has any) at home with death. Maybe he has even used his parents for money ri.tuals...who knows. But let him try anything funny with juju, 50 generations coming after him will pay for his sins. I assure him.

Can you see the James550 handwriting here? I have silenced him with the 15% commission he proposed for farmers when its 10% or less, or zero. He was on that James550 arranging everything. Same person using different monikers. And just imagine how he attacked me on my thread from no where. He has used every effort to get my attention. Foolish man. Who are the farmers on nairalander who will be able to handle 200,000 Euros. Hehhehe. You think I am a farmer 5 million naira can bait? He opened one like that that his invisible friend has 5 million naira to spend. Foo.lish man. I worked on him....posted some things....and fooli.shly he fell for them. Lol. He quickly Increased his bait value to foreign currency grin Healthserve, "e no go better for you and your generations to come that want to scam people".

OluchiDelly! OluchiDelly!! OluchiDelly!!! How many times did I call you? Now, this m.ad person here, if I use Bible + Koran to curse him, what are you going to say? Are you not going to be happy reading me cursing him, and saving farmers from his evil manipulation? E no go better for this boy this Sunday morning. I cu.rse him. Desperation just to bait one. You dont know the extent these scammers go daily. If I open my mail, come see different proposals. One was using the pictures of an innocent, popular American sergeant who is fighting war for the US and had received medals. Can you imagine? I allowed that one do his thing. But when I shocked him, he ran away. Then, all of a sudden 7.5months old Lazarus resurrected. You know yourself ooooo. Lazarus...you know yourself. Keep telling lies a "nigga" stole your f00lish family info. Ma.d people. I will sink you all. Ma.d people.

I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that there are so many Okekes in that scam business. Not only Invictus. They have ladies sef. Americana people. Mad people. I am a pro too. You cannot get me. Mad people. You will all.rot in hell by the grace of God. The blood you have shed is on your heads. People have committed suicide cos of these wickedness. Some even have stroke when all their life savings are gone. Cursed are you all in the morning, afternoon, and evening. You are all cursed. The blood you have shed will continue cursing you all. You are all cursed. Ma.d people.

Every post of healthserve ( this man will give your StrokeServe, HypertensionServe, brainTumorServe, etc. Go and check all his posts.....always baiting foolish and hungry farmers. And useless people fall for it, always doing usel.ess brainstorming. Farmers don suffer in this Nigeria. Why will they not ride you when they know most of you are easy to catch, use you , and discard you. You present yourself too cheap, they use you, and dump you.

Do you know how many Americanas, brikitos, akatas etc...that try me daily? You rap origin with me, let's go.....you speak native language, carry go....a dey follow you and I will even pour out proverbs .....lol.....may not be fluent but you know this guy is not JJC. At least I was biting my teeth constructing one proverb in one local language like that,
and the guy laughed and laughed. A still dey....no shaking. You can use Akata accent....hahahhahahha.....I will bombard you with different accents too.....today ....naija...tomorrow Lebanese....next Indian.....next yankee sef....a go try britoco with you sef. We will see who will get tired.

All you scammers that have tried me, still trying me.....one cent...you no go fit get. And if you are a victim. That I have played it on too....can you see why I am not opened to you? If I have told you to meet me and you are still talking online....you.are wasting your time. You better fly to Naija and face me one on one no matter the business you want to do. But I know how to get good deals.

If I show you transactions, you will fear. Me, fall for scam.....lol. May be you learned yours in Plutothinking I am going to fall, we will see.

O boy! You fall for this trap....you are a f00l.

Farmers, start with 50 broilers at your backyard and grow progressively. With 50, you can grow to 500 in 1 year. Start with 1/4 veggie plot, and grow progressively. Nigeria is too messy with online scams. Even your celebrities are ma.d people.

Honestly, if Mr. Okeke (invictus) is a scammer, who 1else cannot be? And the Okeke's family claiming their info is stolen about are scammers. One will start speaking "yeye" American accent. I know that game. I will play it well with you all. You are all ma.d

Those I am addressing are reading and they know themselves..I just pity those who dont know me. One lady gained the confident to speak with me and was so shocked about my personality. If you are a scammer, i know how to get you. I will shame you and disgrace you. Just try that stupid stuff with me. But if you are legit, dont worry. Just be open minded. Even you cannot afford it, I will give you options you will follow.

But just bear it in mind...I do not go to farm for people. I do not consult. But if you want advice and you are ready to be truthful to yourself, I will take you on a journey that you will be shocked. I has over 3 hours unscheduled phone call with a lady from N.America. Pour Naija babe with clean intention. I did not know that we had even spoken for 4 hours. That is who I am. But you carry yeye accent thinking you can fool me with whatever format.... grin Romance format....a be pro. I will play along very well. I will even dribble you with pics. grin You dont know me oooo. You want to use por.n.....let's go there. I will rattle you. But when I nab you...you will regret ever coming my side. You want to use credit card.....hahaha....I will make you very comfortable. Dont worry.

Healthserve, you better go and carry cutlass and hoes. See, there are threads you can learn from. Go and make legit money. Leave all these scamming activities. You will only end like Okeke (Invictus) and Momphas. Hushpipi is next. Mark my words. They are all going down soon. I remember the case of that boy...He even made videos threatening Deji Adeyanju. But he did it excellently that Deji had to apologize just for the sake of peace. And those who advised Deji to apologize advised him well. It is just a matter of time. Lol. Hushpipi is also on FBI list. Hehhehe.

I encourage you to continue your hustling. But listen...with me...."It cannot weerrk". Find your maga elsewhere.

Mad man. Who has the capacity of handling 200,000 Euros here. O boy. You will injure yourself. You tried me with 5 million...and then increased to 200K euros. You are a "mumu". Mumu confirmed. Mompha will be embarrassed with your stupidity here. You are a f.00l. You better do much better if you are gonna continue being a scam.mer. But know that one day, you will enter kirikiri. They will confirm you have no STD or STI. Or they treat you well. That person treating you is doing you no favor. Guy , after you are ok...your as.s will be a public toilet for long rods. They will drill your it, tear it, and render it useless. Pray you survive it. But be rest assured that your colon will be damaged for life. If you are able to survive it physically, I'm sure you will not survive it emotionally. That is Nigerian prisons for you.

I am warning you. That kind of death is what awaits people who go to jail for crazy stuff in this Nigeria.

I leave you with the peace of God. Repent so you can be saved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sewage Diegester For Poultry Farm Waste.. No Evacuation / Red Oil From Nsukka To Nationwide. / MILLIONAIRE FARMER SOLUTIONS: Your One-stop Shop For Agro-products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.