Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Office Romance: Yes Or No To Dating A Co-worker? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance: Yes Or No To Dating A Co-worker? (2862 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Romance: Yes Or No To Dating A Co-worker? by Dsense(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2010
op,
No nd Yep
Re: Office Romance: Yes Or No To Dating A Co-worker? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
Its not a good idea cos ud bump into each oda too often and the excitement of lookin forward to seeing ur partner dies down cos he/she is always close by and u tend to monitor each other too closely thus breedin suspicion.I know of one dt didn't end well wen the guy dumped d babe and married someone else and the girl almost died of heartbreak.now she's faced wit the agony of seein the guy everyday @ work knowin he's married to someone else .I say a big no to that
Re: Office Romance: Yes Or No To Dating A Co-worker? by Wumine(f): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2010
my idea of office romance is not married womanizers and nympho type o!of course i dont support cheating. Am talking about singles that fancy each other, why not.

D-sense:

op,
No nd Yep

Make up your mind na!
Re: Office Romance: Yes Or No To Dating A Co-worker? by Dsense(m): 2:01am On Nov 14, 2010
Wumine:

my idea of office romance is not married womanizers and love-addict type o!of course i dont support cheating. Am talking about singles that fancy each other, why not.

Make up your mind na!
I meant it depends on the atmosphere.
Re: Office Romance: Yes Or No To Dating A Co-worker? by snthesis(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2010
It depends on ur intention, for flings- dnt do office romance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / 32 Lovepeddlers (ashawo’s) Sentenced To Jail In Lagos / Ladies: How Do You Identify A God-fearing Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.