Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

You Took Your Job And Declared Me Wanted, Looters Are Not Treated That Way- Obla - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Took Your Job And Declared Me Wanted, Looters Are Not Treated That Way- Obla (294 Views)

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? / 2023 : No Handover Agreement Was Reached Between Buhari & Tinubu - Obono-obla / Okoi Obono-obla Can You Turn The Hands Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Took Your Job And Declared Me Wanted, Looters Are Not Treated That Way- Obla by Obio4real(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
Embattled former aide to President Muhammadu Buhari, Chief Okoi Obono Obla has finally spoken on his current travail with the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC).

The commission had last week declared him wanted for failing to honour several invitations to answer allegations bordering on fraud and corruption.

He wrote on his Facebook @Okoi Obono Obla:
"What are these people after me? They took their job away? They are not done. They smear me in the media. They framed me! They lied? They declared me wanted! What offence have I, committed? Even those who have stolen billions or contributed to the wrecking of the national economy are not treated with such indignities. Those who have corruptly enriched themselves! They just want to humiliate me! They want to break me! They went to demonize me before Nigerians ! Am a True Patriot of Nigeria ! I did my Job with aplomb, dedication, dignity , integrity and commitment! God and History shall always vindicate the Just ! Nelson Mandela was persecuted , prosecuted , dehumanized and imprisoned for 27 years but he became a world Icon!"
See screenshot

Reported by Grassroot Reporters https://www.grassrootreporters.com/2019/10/you-took-your-job-declared-me-wanted.html?m=1

Re: You Took Your Job And Declared Me Wanted, Looters Are Not Treated That Way- Obla by clarocuzioo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Q

(1) (Reply)

At Least 71 Dead After Cooking Stoves Exploded On Pakistan Train / This Is What Team Work Looks Like / Virginia Elects Woman Who Gave President The Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.