Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election (17707 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Montracine: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Wike , has said that he never knew the candidate of the African Action Congress , Biokpomabo Awara , until a few days to the governorship election in March 2019 .

Wike also stated that he never doubted that the Supreme Court would confirm his reelection since Awara couldn ’ t have won an election he ( Awara) didn ’ t contest .

The governor said from the beginning , the AAC candidate never posed any problem to him because he ( Awara) was unknown to Rivers people.

Wike who spoke in Port Harcourt on Saturday said he only got to know of Awara about two days to the election.

He said , “I expected the confirmation because the law is clear . The man who is challenging me never contested any election; so , he couldn ’ t have won . It is so painful , but what do you do ?
“ It is part of life; if he really ran in the election with me , one can say there could be a problem .

A man that I never knew till a few days to the election; how would it have been that the man won the election? So , I expected that the court would do the right thing , which they did . ”

https://punchng.com/i-never-knew-my-opponent-till-days-to-election-wike/?fbclid=IwAR32i186SexYgSMX4ZQgJHW32U8AZAYs3lOq75mOnVtaQyHf9tHCH3PxLuc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Is time to work, electioneering is over Wike.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Kultee(f): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
ehn ehn??interesting
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by cbrezy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
huh?

6 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by RuddyFusion(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lolz
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by heniford2: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by NurseJay: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by MountainView: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lol, weak opponent

I'm looking for an investor for a Tech Startup
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wickedest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by LordTosinJ: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
I was banned on my thread and it not funny! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by NothingDoMe: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Painment?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by SolnergyPower: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ok then

See my siggy
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Thegoodone13(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by helinues: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Stop lying Oga Wike

12 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by airminem(f): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wike wike! You lied. Your opponent has always been Ameachi na. Wicked wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sir please shut up and work,
election is over,
face front,
eh done do,
you done win,
oya dey work the work you promise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by AmazingELixir: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin grin grin

Wiked Wike and you dealt with him and his co travellers mercilessly in the poll.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by NORSYK(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Not only you sir... 99.99% of Rivers residents didn't know him either

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Nwachineke1980: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
He is merely reacting to the Supreme court judgement on Friday .
Osagyefo98:

6 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by nototribalist: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
no be lie grin grin grin grin

and Amaethief use an unknown party to kill people with Nigeria Army and thugs in Rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by ikwedim(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mary odili did it for you the last time at Supreme, she will still do it again
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Kingspin(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Don't Mind Yahoo INEC and APC

Awara, AAC saga is just laughable.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by VAQAXY: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wike .my man cheesy
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by ursullalinda(f): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
True.... we never heard of the man. Back to work
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by hatchy(f): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wiked Wike.....the man who demystify Amaechi and reduced him to nothing in Rivers and South South politics.

Oga na master....Nothing do you Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Onyi90(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
What a comic statement. I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by davimus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
MountainView:
Lol, weak opponent

I'm looking for an investor for a Tech Startup
send me a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Passionate888: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
Awara that can't win a position in his family election.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Cherrybae(f): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wike should just shut the fucking mouth up.

Awara won the election but wike bribed his way out to manipulate the results.

We the Rivers people massively voted for Awara but you wike paid 20billion to rig the election.

We are not fools wike. Be warned and tell the world the truth how you bought the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue / CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed / 4 Die, 6 Injured In Jigawa APC Campaign Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.