Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election (17709 Views)

Akpan: "I Scored 126 Votes To Win Primary But APC Submitted My Opponent’s Name" / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by DeriNwamamatene: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Wike should just shut the fucking mouth up.

Awara won the election but wike bribed his way out to manipulate the results.

We the Rivers people massively voted for Awara but you wike paid 20billion to rig the election.

We are not fools wike. Be warned and tell the world the truth how you bought the election.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
e pain am well well
awara is just an ordinary criminal badtard tug that is working for the useless criminal lizard of ubima amaechi

kiss the truth

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cherrybae:

We the Rivers people massively voted for Awara but you wike paid 20billion to rig the election.

We are not fools wike. Be warned and tell the world the truth how you bought the election.

No wonder Wike no like Yorubas.

Your actions just speak volume.

mind your business for once.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Livi2020(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Paid to who if i may ask...
Cherrybae:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Sonoyom(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cherrybae:

Awara won which election in which state? AAC wen no get secretariat win Election in Rivers State? Even Awarawa tomatoes go defeat that Pretender and Ameachi put together

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cherrybae:

You the Rivers people or you the APC boy from Lagos? Press is the problem with us here in Nigeria. Who is or was Awara? Funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Beat123(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Is time to work, electioneering is over Wike.
and work he his doing
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by prohet: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
MR. BRIBE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by chrisxxx(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cherrybae:

Lagos crowd.
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
LordTosinJ:
I was banned on my thread and it not funny! angry

Sorry... You should learn how to be use to it

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If this your allegations are truth, awara shld approach the court to reclaim his mandate
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Deflowgreat: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
MountainView:
Lol, weak opponent

I'm looking for an investor for a Tech Startup
what kinda tech?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Sniper101(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
Cherrybae:

Daft fellow angry

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by eminencetoba: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Mykaelz001(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Abeg how did Awara win the election, BTW who is Awara did he campaign?? .. I think your brain is heading north�
Cherrybae:

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Frankiss44(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Sir please shut up and work,
election is over,
face front,
eh done do,
you done win,
oya dey work the work you promise

grin cheesy grin
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Sureguytalk(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2019
undecided undecided wetin this one take self embarassed
Cherrybae:

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Frankiss44(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Cherrybae:

Awara that can't even win a councilor seat in river states won the gubernatorial election?? Be rest assured that whatever you are smoking is of the best quality..
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Nsarug80: 2:51am On Oct 27, 2019
airminem:
Wike wike! You lied. Your opponent has always been Ameachi na. Wicked wike
Over 90% of Rivers people never knew him until after the election. Amaechi only adopted him a few days to the election

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by MountainView: 4:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Deflowgreat:
what kinda tech?

It's a search engine for price of products in Nigeria.

Works just like Google, but it's for price of products

It's down below on my siggy
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by imiski(m): 5:29am On Oct 27, 2019
Cherrybae:

How do you know he paid 20billion? Don't say what you can't prove.
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Amieinu123(m): 5:30am On Oct 27, 2019
i hate when elders lie
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by briggson07(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Sometimes when you see a post think before you comment or add
If we continue like this we keep enriching the people with the brain I mean people like seun,politicians not excluding Biokpomabo Awara,only few days like you said he made it in life
It is a lesson we must learn from that man,you get there if you are all ready prepared,he was qualified to make his money during that period so I don't think ranting from all of us can erase all the millions currently galivanting in his pocket,get yourself prepared for opportunities and you won't miss out .

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by tamonokare: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Cherrybae:

Your weed na strong one, where you buy am ?
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by MountainView: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
davimus:
send me a mail

I've sent you
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by gratefulheart(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
If he paid 20billion then Rivers State should be bankrupt by now.

STOP fake new. Awara and Ameachi combined together can't march Wike anywhere anyday anytime.

Cherrybae:

Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by mushystuff: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Gforce2015:

If this your allegations are truth, awara shld approach the court to reclaim his mandate

Are you sleeping? Approach which court? ICC maybe or una customary court? Wake up dia jare!
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Arda1000(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Osagyefo98:

bashing Ur own kinsmen?
Re: Wike: I Never Knew My Opponent Till Days To Election by Banmeallday: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Imagine Black people called Nigerians or people from an area of NIGGERS, cant even organize common election.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 3-Month-Old Baby, 12 Others In Benue / 2023: Saraki Tells Youths Not To Contest For Elections So As Not To Be Corrupted / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.