Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,298 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? (738 Views)

Download Online Money Making Apk ▹ Thank Me Later / List Legit Online Site Where One Can Make At $10 Per Hour ? / Abraham Musa Aka Whyte Abraham Is A Legit Tech Expert - Investment - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? by Biggerbrocom(m): 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello, my name is Obialor samuel, Internet business consultant, Information Entrepreneur, blogger and also a reputed member on many internet marketing forums and websites.

I am a WordPress web developer with over 4 years of experience in web development, my service span across many industries such as News media, Fashion, Technology and many more.

In this thread, I am going to be focused on information marketing because, it is a very profitable and vital aspect of online business.

For the past 4 years, I have been teaching and conducting various training and seminars on how to start an online business from any part of the world and a lot of people have benefited from this.

So if you like stuff like this I advice you click the follow thread button on page so you will be notified when a I drop new topic.

Also after each topic will be dropping a life changing video course on information marketing we will practically analyzed and gave proper digestion on how you can start information marketing and make success.

So today topic is How to Create a Profitable Information Marketing Business

By starting an information marketing business, you can put yourself in front of your target market and give them something that they demand. Information marketing is not as complicated as it might seem. Anyone can start an information marketing business with five easy steps.

1. Find a niche that is hungry for information - Information marketing works best when you pick a niche where people are looking for information, and not a specific product. For example, people who want to lose weight or small business owners are much better niches than people who like to buy DVDs or people who buy discounted products. If they are already pre-disposed for information, it will be easier to sell it to them.

2. Solve a problem for that niche - Your information product must solve a problem for the niche. It can’t just be a collection of information about the topic. For example, what problems do people who want to lose weight have? Lack of motivation? The wrong kind of eating plan? Small business owners want to know how to save money on their taxes, balance their books or hire their first employees. If you can identify the problems in a niche, you’ll be hitting on a great topic for your information product.

3. Write a product or have one written - Fortunately, you don’t have to be a Pulitzer-prize winning journalist in order to write a profitable information product. When it comes to information marketing, the quality of the information and not the style, tone or length is the most important. You can write your product yourself or you can hire a ghostwriter to write one for you.

4. Create a sales page for your product - After you’ve written your product or had it written, you need a page to act as your 24 hours sales person. Your sales page should convey the major benefits of your product and let your market know why they need to buy your product. You can automatically deliver your product by using a service like pay.com, clickbank, E-junkie.

5. Market your product - Your information marketing business won’t go anywhere without any sales. By sending visitors to your sales page using several different marketing techniques, you can ensure that you’ll get the traffic you need to get sales. You can write and distribute articles to get visitors to your website. You can create a blog to market yourself and your product to your market.

6. Summary - Information marketing is a great way to start a business online because you are giving people exactly what they need. Once you’ve identified your market and have created a profitable product, you can move on to the next niche and create an information marketing empire.

What's holding you back from starting information marketing knowing full well that money can be made through giving out information?

Is it that you don't know to go about this?

We got covered

With this videocourse available at
www.biggerbro.com/plr success is grantee

TBC

Re: Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? by Biggerbrocom(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Let's talk information Marketing

have you heard about information Marketing?

Do you want to start information Marketing?

Are you into information Marketing?

Come on let's light up this thread...

Ask your question
Share your experience
Re: Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? by Biggerbrocom(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
My Church today was enjoying like I danced like David did because I've discovered a means to stay broke free...

So our today's topic is five Steps To Being Rich

Hi dear followers

Do you want to be rich? Is being rich important to you? Are you wondering how to be wealthy? Well, here are five steps to help you on your way to being rich.

First, start saving. Rich people save all the time. They do not tend to spend money on lots of unnecessary items. They make sure that they put aside money and save it. Being rich means a slow accumulation of wealth. Unless you hit it big you will not get all this money really fast. Therefore, if you want to be rich you need to start saving money.

Second, don’t buy luxury items. Studies show that rich people actually buy luxury items a lot less than poor people. Look in your garage. Do you have a Mercedes? Or, do you own a Toyota? Studies show that millionaires tend to own Toyotas much more than Mercedes. What does this mean?

This means that they are not spending money on getting something just for status. Instead, they are spending money and looking at items as things of utility. So, a Toyota and a Mercedes are both cars. They will both get you from one point to another. Why buy a car that is much more expensive? Instead, buy items that are useful and don’t spend extra to gain status.

Third, think of ways to earn extra income. Rich people work very hard. Money is not just given to them. Some of them work multiple jobs to save up. After you have additional cash to invest, you may not have to work multiple jobs. But in the beginning you will have to figure out how to make the most money as fast as possible. Get a second job. Do additional consulting on the side. You will never be rich if you do not work extra hard.

Fourth, stop passing over opportunities repeatedly. The full meaning of POOR is actually "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly" What most people are good at is passing over opportunities repeatedly, so tell, me why wont they be poor? I've shared several life changing information and opportunities with some of my subscribers within the last 3months.

But because of the meager N5,000/10,000 naira that they need to acquire the training on some of these life changing opportunities, some of them decided to tag it as scam and because of this, most of them decided to pass it over. Maybe you are even one of them. No wonder why the rich would continue to get richer and the poor poorer, you know why? because the rich would always look for opportunities to multiply his/her wealth irrespective of the risk involved.

But Some people on the other hand ,would remain poor because they are so scared of risking the only money that they have got. Small time, they will start blaming the Government/parents for their poverty/joblessness. Your being poor/Jobless is your fault. Stop holding people responsible for it.

You expect people to pity you and give you things for free. Good things are not free and good things do not come cheap either. Life is all about risk. The rich are risk takers. If you want to be rich/wealthy, you must be ready to pay the price. You will remain poor until you change your mentality. If every opportunity you see continues to look like a scam to you, then sorry to say this, you would only remain poorer. So change your mentality today.

Every opportunity you see on the internet is not a SCAM!

Finally, learn to invest. Rich people know how to invest their money. Whether it is buying real estate or stocks or any other types of items, rich people know what to invest in and how to manage their money. If you don’t know how to invest, take a course or read up online. Learn as much as you can about investing. It is important to manage your money wisely. A rich person can turn $1 into $10. Can you do that?

Being rich and prosperous is about knowing the right way to do things and having the fundamentals. Make sure you have the skills above so you to get know how to be wealthy

To Your Success!
Obialor Samuel
Re: Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? by Biggerbrocom(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
AwesomeGod1234:
Call +2347064921143

Do you need a WEBSITE for your business,
1. Classified Ad website,
2. Courier service website,
3. Multi level marketing ,
4. A Bitcoin investment website,
5. A travel agent website,
6. Adult content website,
7. Phishing website,
8. Job recruitment website,
9. An eCommerce website more like Jumia, but with better design
10. A coupon website for giving out discounts
11. A crowd funding website more like Gofundme?
13. A dating website / app?
14 A school website with registration and school management system
Etc..

Or do you want to CLONE a website? Get a copy of another website with it's drsign and content,
Then look no further at HazeCrunch Technology, we develop any kind of WEBSITE and phone app.
Our designs are extremely reponsive and we give the best at very affordable price.

Contact us if you want clone a website or any type of WEBSITE , be it a phishing website to an advanced E-commerce website.

Call us on +2347064921143
Or visit our website : www.hazecrunch.com for more information.
Hey I don't mean to disrespect your hustle but you don't have to spam thread like this...
This thread is not featured in the front page so why spamming

We only discuss topics related to infomation marketing...

Jah bless your hustle
Re: Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? by Biggerbrocom(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Beautiful people hope you all are enjoying your day?

I'll be pleased to attend to question(s) related to info marketing
Re: Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? by Biggerbrocom(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Any question on these topic?
Re: Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? by Biggerbrocom(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Greetings Guys

(1) (Reply)

Folx Pro 5.13 Mac Crack / Get Free Premium Looking Blogger Templates 2020 Free Premium Blogger Templates / Buy All-in-one Desktop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.