Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience (1914 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 12:29am On Oct 27, 2019
Come in and share your personal testimony!!
So others may receive hope

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Mood11: 12:39am On Oct 27, 2019
Yes, God answers Prayers.

2018 and January this year was very challenging for me. I was on a job that was draining me physically, mentally, even spiritually and socially with a take home of N30,000 monthly. I had lived in a public hostel though not as a student for a year plus, relationship broke off, debts here and there...

But today, I am grateful.. I drew close to God, tried to build a relationship with him and it's paying off.. Within the space of 6Months he opened the doors of unlimited Opportunities financially, blessed me with a glorious Relationship and just last month I moved into a new Apartment (Non-Shared).

I have not and don't intend to stop being close to God. Even in good times, I pray to remain abiding because Everytime I sway from his watch, things turn upside down..

Sometimes you just need to know God for yourself and you won't have to jump from church to church for miracles, the heaviness of the burdens or desires in your heart and the Sincere Supplication to GOD is all we need to receive our testimony..

4 Likes

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Harlem2(m): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Africans and religion
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Prettychichi21(f): 12:44am On Oct 27, 2019
Yes He does. sometimes almost immediately and other times, takes a little longer.
I remember when I got admitted into the University, I had just 2k for TP alone..no money for school fee or buying of textbooks.
But I had this strong faith that I MUST resume with my mates by His grace.

I actually resumed with the 2k..1k went for TP, I kept the rest 1k..

I went to school and met few of my friends doing their online clearance..i was still not bothered..i kept praying in my mind.

the next day, I cried unto Heaven, I prayed and told God that only a miracle can help me to pay for my tuition..immediately I fell asleep.
after I woke up, I called on a family friend and she immediately sent me 50k..Heheheehe I went to ease myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming.

almost immediately I received a call from America..a friend too..that one asked about my schooling and I told him everything.. the next day he sent 125k to my account...not only did I have more than enough, he promised to pay my school fee till graduation and he's doing just that.

God answers prayers o, just have faith and see.
God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 12:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Prettychichi21:
Yes He does. sometimes almost immediately and other times, takes a little longer.
I remember when I got admitted into the University, I had just 2k for TP alone..no money for school fee or buying of textbooks.
But I had this strong faith that I MUST resume with my mates by His grace.

I actually resumed with the 2k..1k went for TP, I kept the rest 1k..

I went to school and met few of my friends doing their online clearance..i was still not bothered..i kept praying in my mind.

the next day, I cried unto Heaven, I prayed and told God that only a miracle can help me to pay for my tuition..immediately I fell asleep.
after I woke up, I called on a family friend and she immediately sent me 50k..Heheheehe I went to ease myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming.

almost immediately I received a call from America..a friend too..that one asked about my schooling and I told him everything.. the next day he sent 125k to my account...not only did I have more than enough, he promised to pay my school fee till graduation and he's doing just that.

God answers prayers o, just have faith and see.
God bless you.
Wow

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2019
Harlem2:
Africans and religion
You don't believe in Christ?.. What do you believe in...and how has it helped you

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Mood11:
Yes, God answers Prayers.

2018 and January this year was very challenging for me. I was on a job that was draining me physically, mentally, even spiritually and socially with a take home of N30,000 monthly. I had lived in a public hostel though not as a student for a year plus, relationship broke off, debts here and there...

But today, I am grateful.. I drew close to God, tried to build a relationship with him and it's paying off.. Within the space of 6Months he opened the doors of unlimited Opportunities financially, blessed me with a glorious Relationship and just last month I moved into a new Apartment (Non-Shared).

I have not and don't intend to stop being close to God. Even in good times, I pray to remain abiding because Everytime I sway from his watch, things turn upside down..

Sometimes, the heaviness of the burdens or desires in your heart and the Sincere Supplication to GOD is all we need to receive our testimony..
Very inspiring

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Oooops: 1:14am On Oct 27, 2019
I hope to see God... don’t have testimony now, but I hope real soon, I’ll have some to share
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Mood11: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Very inspiring
Thank you.. But sincerely I've lost count of the many miracles I've received since I began the journey of knowing God for myself..

3 Likes

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by paxonel(m): 1:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Does God only answer prayers to people who have the connection?
Some of you giving testimonies today, you had that breakthrough only because you were somehow connected to people who eventually assisted perhaps from the church or church member who had the connection or from someone closed to your family, it happened to me too.
But sometimes when i think back, i still have friends who never had job or a well paid one till now after their graduation, and when i look at these people certainly, no help from anywhere because they come from a very poor background where there are no connection to the rich class of the society.
Should we then say those of us who are connected and are fortunate today have our prayers answered by God?

I see it that we were just fortunate by chance, and also by chance they were unfortunate looking at the irrational economic structure of the Nigerian society, therefore we should not bring God into it and start making stories of testimonies, because God is not responsible for anyone's fortune or misfortune, we orchestrated whatever happened to us, we only give God the glory for giving us life, it is now left for us to achieve or not.

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 27, 2019
God is a bastard and does not answer prayer
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by StrikeBack(m): 3:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Religion na scam.

To understand if God answer's prayers, a case study and a perfect example is NIGERIA.

Once you examine the subject above then you know What's up
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Donchukz(m): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2019
nairalandankrah:

You don't believe in Christ?.. What do you believe in...and how has it helped you

He's a humanist

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Yes.
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Harlem2(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Am a believer
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Oooops:
I hope to see God... don’t have testimony now, but I hope real soon, I’ll have some to share
You Are very sincere..God will do it for yoi
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Harlem2:

Am a believer
A believer in what... A traditionalist is also a believer..albeit in juju, charms etc...
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2019
theButterfly:
Yes.
Pls someone is waiting to be encouraged by your personal testimony..kindly share
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Donchukz:

He's a humanist
We are all humans..but kindly explain
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Harlem2(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2019
nairalandankrah:

A believer in what... A traditionalist is also a believer..albeit in juju, charms etc...

Christ
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Mood11:

Thank you.. But sincerely I've lost count of the many miracles I've received since I began the journey of knowing God for myself..
Any other striking one, that can encourage a soul today
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 8:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Harlem2:

Christ
John 8 vs 31...kindly read and let me know. what you think
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
Religion na scam.

To understand if God answer's prayers, a case study and a perfect example is NIGERIA.

Once you examine the subject above then you know What's up
Satan is not Scam
Eternity is not scam
Jesus Christ is real
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Isinweke:
God is a bastard and does not answer prayer
God Almighty, has dealt with worse..you are still a learner

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Harlem2(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2019
nairalandankrah:

John 8 vs 31...kindly read and let me know. what you think

If you believe in my word
You are my disciple
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by hopefulLandlord: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2019
No?

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by hopefulLandlord: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2019
No!

1 Like

Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by nairalandankrah: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
paxonel:
Does God only answer prayers to people who have the connection?
Some of you giving testimonies today, you had that breakthrough only because you were somehow connected to people who eventually assisted perhaps from the church or church member who had the connection or from someone closed to your family, it happened to me too.
But sometimes when i think back, i still have friends who never had job or a well paid one till now after their graduation, and when i look at these people certainly, no help from anywhere because they come from a very poor background where there are no connection to the rich class of the society.
Should we then say those of us who are connected and are fortunate today have our prayers answered by God?

I see it that we were just fortunate by chance, and also by chance they were unfortunate looking at the irrational economic structure of the Nigerian society, therefore we should not bring God into it and start making stories of testimonies, because God is not responsible for anyone's fortune or misfortune, we orchestrated whatever happened to us, we only give God the glory for giving us life, it is now left for us to achieve or not.
Accepting Christ as the king over your life, has a lot of advantages..psalm 37 vs 23..your life will not be ruled by chance
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by CharlesJok3r: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
God is a scam!
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by paxonel(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
nairalandankrah:

Accepting Christ as the king over your life, has a lot of advantages..psalm 37 vs 23..your life will not be ruled by chance
the psalmist who wrote psalm 37:23 did he even know who Christ was?
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
nairalandankrah:
Come in and share your personal testimony!!
So others may receive hope
God only answers all — not some— of the prayers of the righteous; He does not answer any of the prayers of the unrighteous/sinners. What this means is that if God does not answer all of your prayers then

■ The answers you assumed were from God were in fact not from God since God either answer all or none
■ You are unrighteous aka a sinner still in the sight of God

Let God be true and all men be liars!
Re: Does God Answer Prayers? what is your experience by Kobojunkie: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2023
StrikeBack:
■ Religion na scam.To understand if God answer's prayers, a case study and a perfect example is NIGERIA. Once you examine the subject above then you know What's up
God does answer prayers but only the prayers of the Righteous. God boldly declared that He does not answer the prayers of sinners and the unrighteous — not even their asks for forgiveness. And when God says He answers the prayers of the righteous, He said He answers all — not some of their prayers —, all this while God answers absolutely none of the prayers of the sinner/unrighteous. So, if you feel that God only answers some of your prayers, what that in fact means is two things...

■ God is not the one answering you prayers at all
■ You are unrighteous and hence a sinner and that is why God does not answer all of your prayers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Question About Jesus Has Been Bothering Me / Do Christian Need To Curse To Defend Jesus Death And Ressuration? / You Belive In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.