Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience (57047 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by SleekGist: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2019
COZA senior pastor and founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo first accuser, Ese Walter who first publicly accused of sexual abuse in 2013, has disclosed on social media that she recently attended Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) .

The Yoga instructor  said that she disguised and attended the church where her sexual relationship with the COZA founder began. Giving her reasons,  Ese said  attended COZA to gauge how far she has come in her healing and also to have an experience in the church building she contributed her one year NYSC allowance for.

She wrote "I attended service at COZA.

Disguised of course  (Spy my wig and shades.) I even sat close to the stage and observed the entertainment up close.

Why did I go to COZA?

Two reasons.

The first one was to gauge how far I had come in my healing.

It was the last Sunday before I left for India. I was going to share the photos then but a lot was going on with COZA leader that I didn’t want to throw myself in the middle of all that.

I knew India was going to mark a huge transformation for me and I thought about the one thing I didn’t know how I felt about and how I might conquer it.

COZA came to mind.

For years I had convinced myself that I was at war with COZA and as my healing progressed I realised that story didn’t hold water so I came up with a plan to go attend service there and see what comes up for me. A friend agreed to follow me in case things didn’t go as I planned

I was pretty amused with the whole being there and sitting in the big ass auditorium looking how far it had grown since its Metro plaza and Dome days. I didn’t recognise one face in the choir though a few protocol members looked familiar.

I also found that I wasn’t angry, hurt or any of the other feelings I had dragged on myself for years. I was very entertained too. It made sense why I was drawn to the church back in the day. I have to admit the founder knew what his focus was when he opened “shop” in Abuja. Sitting there made me realise I had moved past many of the things I thought I hadn’t moved past. It made sense why I wasn’t interested in investing my energy in the recent dragging of its owner. Like I said in story 1, this Ese hardly recognises the Ese of 2013.

The second reason I went was, when COZA was still at Metro plaza, I contributed my one year NYSC allowee to the church-building project. I invested in that building. Do you know what it means to give all your allowee as a corper? It didn’t make sense that I had not seen the building I contributed my 12 months allowee to. Spiritually, I own some part of the building and it made sense to experience it at least once.

Just as the message was ending, I left with my friend and he took these photos of me outside. That was sometime in August and I am glad I didn’t share the photos then.

When I left for India after this experiment, I knew I was going there free from any beef or bad belle for any human or institution. Truth is, the beef must have ended a long time ago but I didn’t realise this because I was following a narrative that Ese hated COZA, or pastors or even Christians. I don’t hate anybody. Hate is too much energy and I’d be damned if I allow anybody or anything determine how I show up in the world and who I beef. It will pain me to beef anyone or anything because that will mean giving my power away. If there is something I have learned about mind control, it is, you decide how you RESPOND to EVERY situation.

If there is anything I have to say to the owner of coza and even coza in general, it is THANK YOU.

If I didn’t lose my faith, I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to explore life on the level I am exploring it now. My biggest freedom has been the freedom from religion and it’s shackles. Boobbabies are lucky they won’t have to go through that programming.

What going to COZA proved to me is, we can choose how we want to show up in the world, we can choose what we let limit us and how we use our painful experiences to empower ourselves.

I left India a deeper person than the one that went there. I looked my former wounds in the face and thanked them for showing up. So when I say I can lead you through your pain and to your healing, I am speaking experientially not because of something I learned in a book.

I am powerful beyond measure.

When I think of myself these days, I see myself on the level of the character Jesus, Buddha and some mystics of India. I am no simpleton and maybe this is why my “troubles” have been life altering.

I am going to do what I said I will do.

In this NIGERIA"

Social media was set on fire in 2013 after Ese Walter made a public confession about her illicit love affair with Fatoyinbo while she was studying for her master’s degree in London. According to her narrative, Fatoyinbo had gained her trust, favour and confidence over the one year period she was attending his church before she travelled abroad.

While hers was not particularly a rape incident, she alleged that Fatoyinbo initiated the sexual move that would turn into an illicit sexual affair that lasted for days.

She shared beautiful photos click to see all here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/pastor-fatoyinbos-accuser-ese-walter-visits-coza-in-disguisereveals-she-sowed-entire-nysc-allowee-into-church/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2019
She invested her 1year alawe? As in complete NYSC savings?

Don't worry, COZA has also invested into you too... I just hope it was raw, condom no dey sweet

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2019
Nack a lady well, she will never forget you.
She will always come back. Always.

461 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Olalan(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2019
Only God know His true worshipers.
BTW am not a fan of all this new generation hippy trendy pastors........

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Rednaxelot: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
She invested her 1year alawe? As in complete NYSC savings?

Don't worry, COZA has also invested into you too... I just hope it was raw, condom no dey sweet
Yes o, she invested her one year allowee on Biodun Fatoyinbo’s semèn

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Rednaxelot: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Olalan:
Only God know His true worshipers.
The true worshippers also know themselves

61 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by DonBenny77(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Boring....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Jayslicky: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2019
shocked

Fatoyinbo is an example of what most women want, rich, handsome, swaggerlicious and a good fvcker. Wouldn't be surprised busola is also trying to reach out to him, lack of good sex made her mad , fatoyinbo should do the needful.

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2019
We don't care and we don't give a shit.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by hisgrace090: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by helinues: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Biodun was a game boy when he was in Ilorin , no doubt but all these claims allegations are just embittered ladies that have no real bearings in Life.

But Dakolo behaved like a pvssy sha. And he allowed his wife to disgrace their family just like that..

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by ekestic1976(f): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2019
You're home-sick!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Femeto: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Your business.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Collins0609(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by chuckdelis: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2019
They will not allow pastor to rest, even as he is retired.

9 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by nrexzy: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Moral of d story plz

11 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Mshad662(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Nobody gives a F*CK

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2019
The first one was to gauge how far I had come in my healing.
What the earth does this mean ?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by emeijeh(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2019
nrexzy:
Moral of d story plz

I wonder too.

Nonsense and Walter

15 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by iammo(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2019
cool

these girls are addicted to pastor totoyinbo, many years after the sexcapade, they still roam around his domain

Imagine my fiancee telling me she went to visit her alleged abuser , it would surely drop my ego

Now i fully understand my rapist friend back in the university... all his victims always come back to him, and he laughs at us that dont get rough with ladies as fools

PS: i see many comments praising ese and i feel like reminding you what happened

*Ese was Fatoyinbos P.A
*They had a seminar in London and went together
*Fatoyinbo invited her to his hotel room
*Ese claimed Fatoyinbo made a move on her telling her he finds her attractive
*Ese also claimed she couldnt resist his advances as she was shocked and froze
*Ese subsequently visited Fatoyinbo and they had henesey and made love on other ocassion
*Few months later, Ese made a post on feeling "manipulated and used sexually" by Fatoyinbo and trended a while

Now lets define sexual expliotation : Sexual exploitation is an act or acts committed through non-consensual abuse or exploitation of another person's sexuality for the purpose of sexual gratification, financial gain, personal benefit or advantage, or any other non-legitimate purpose

key word here non consensual

Rape definition is - unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried
out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will

key words threat, force ,

To the guys who support emotional blackmail because a lady shed few tears just remember Adam was a victim and that manipulation earned humanity a big curse, Joseph in the bible was also a victim, same as Akon, Neymar and many unknown guys in prison or with ruined life.. keep supporting this monster of an angry woman and we would all pay dearly.. your sons and brothers are not safe

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by voltron14: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Corrupt minds who cannot understand trauma and the need to overcome it.

17 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by richard870(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by dollarsplenty(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2019
The healing is still incomplete. Your mind still takes you back to COZA. Your mind energy is still struggling to overcome Fatoyinbo sex-drive installed in your subconscious state. Women hardly forget people who once had great sex with them. They wish to experience it again or at least to have a glance at the " rough rider" who activated the sexual energy in them.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Blinkers: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Nack a lady well, she will never forget you.
She will always come back. Always.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2019
All these hoelosho ladies will no stop amusing us on social Media...You went there purposely to make another news ..

Hope you enjoy fatoyinbo THING. Carry your wahala commot for airwaves joh!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Kamcee(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2019
So because you went back to COZA in disguise we should fry beans......
If she did not go back to COZA in disguise she will not know how far she have heal.......Look,

sister you need Jesus in your life

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Skyfornia(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2019
What is she saying please?

11 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by TaiKuun(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Khd95(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2019
So we should fry water melon

Very soon now,busola dakolo too will make a post on how she visited coza disguised as am old woman to check howfr she has healed as well

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.