Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience (57034 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by saheedbadmus(m): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by GoldChest(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2019
She still longing for his dickk

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by sexysage(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Las Las your money and body was krested

Do accept my condolences aunty

May God punish sexual predators on his altar.

Just like she said pastor Fatoyinbo runs a "shop" where people get entertained.

Obviously it's just the truth cos I've been to their branch at Ilorin.

Na show off dem come dey do there. It really pains me cos many mumus will still go there in their numbers and get hooked to this god of man.

If you want to serve God serve him in truth and spirit and if na devil u wan follow , abeg follow am to the last. Don't think of following devil using God as cover cos the end is always not good.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Sultty(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2019
Abeg park well sad

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Fisher007: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by KevMitnick: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2019
I'm happy she is healing. Slowly but surely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by EagleNest(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Women sef. So you went there again?

17 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by brexit: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Your one year alawee is a chicken change to what God made you into church, your foolish propaganda cannot break the church of Jesus Christ you felt the whole church had gone but you were surprised that only people with your same motive left, shame on you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by drezzyx(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2019
That was a long epistle and u expect me to read all of that crap.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Sholaco: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Nack a lady well, she will never forget you.
She will always come back. Always.
Right

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Goldencheese(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin

nrexzy:
Moral of d story plz
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Attention seeking farm tool

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Those girls wey go collect guys money and when it will be time for the guys to collect dividends from their body, Dem go cry say they are rape.... Nah God go punish you o!

Pastor fatoyinbo invested and he came back to collect his dividends and you are crying rape.... Nah God go judge you o..

7 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by majamajic(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
she want to be Cozalized again
cos I don't see any reason here
she is a jealous lover

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Sometimes the best way to heal is to face that which hurt you and choose not to be hurt,instead show love.I honestly understood where she is coming from but she has never complete her healing,until she goes without disguise and damn whatever anybody wanna say,cos there opinion doesn't matter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by marv1: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Fatoyinbo is an example of what most women want, rich, handsome, swaggerlicious and a good fvcker. Wouldn't be surprised busola is also trying to reach out to him, lack of good sex made her mad , fatoyinbo should do the needful.

She didn't reach out to him. She went to confront the place that has given her so much distress in life.

In psychology, there is something called desensitization. More like facing your fears to conquer them.

Now, she has finally attended COZA and seen that she has overcome her hate for Biodun, and everything associated with him. Now, she can move on with her life.

I am sure her past must have also affected her marriage. So, it is best to cleanse that hate before attempting to start a new life.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Truthbites: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2019
Church members and church of nowadays. ..no comments

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by chrisdstar: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:
We don't care and we don't give a shit.
Speak for yourselve,everyone is not a religious slave like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by anochuko01(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2019
I visited my ex who dumped me... To know how far I've healed from all the money I spent on her and how she cheated on me. I also checked the iPhone I bought for her to know if she's using it properly. I took some pics with the iPhone too. I'll upload them when I'm back from church.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by ikorodureporta: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2019
We know say all of una Just needed Biodun's krest....

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2019
What is 19800 for someone from a rich family. Abeg get lost

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by TemmyT002(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2019
You won't understand why she went there until you go through something similar to what she went through.
I hope you don't.
I really hope you don't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BlackCrainte: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Biodun's peniss is very sweet as stated

You will always want to be around his peniss if he fvcks you once.

Reasons his wife can't leave him because the rod is just too soothing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by otokx(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Some of the comments on this thread are interesting.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by bmdmix: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2019
so far i only read bout u dropping ur allawee to build an invisible building for a God who owns a mansion plus u travelling to india and u wearing spy glass n spy wig

What's dis story really about now?

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by AkhereOkaka(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2019
helinues:
Biodun was a game boy when he was in Ilorin , no doubt but all these claims allegations are just embittered ladies that have no real bearings in Life.

But Dakolo behaved like a pvssy? And he allowed his wife to disgrace their family just like that..
My thought too, what happened more than 20years ago why coming out now?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2019
chrisdstar:

[s]Speak for yourselve,everyone is not a religious slave like you[/s]
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Bammzzie(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2019
So u went to church for entertainment nd also to shoot ur second shot abi... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by semyman: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Churches and pastors with crimes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level / Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.