Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience (57041 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Babisk: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2019
I'm not taking sides at all but it is confirmed that this babe is not normal. Which kind story be this one?

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Okuda(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

She didn't reach out to him. She went to confront the place that has given her so much distress in life.

In psychology, there is something called desensitization. More like facing your fears to conquer them.

Now, she has finally attended COZA and seen that she has overcome her hate for Biodun, and everything associated with him. Now, she can move on with her life.

I am sure her past must have also affected her marriage. So, it is best to cleanse that hate before attempting to start a new life.

who send her message. abeg make we hear word!

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Vasgas: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The true worshippers also know themselves
Same thing as saying "Only God knows who will be saved on the last day"

You works should give you a glimpse of where you will end
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by somalianprince: 7:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2019
But wait oo oo oo
If fatoyinbo no be one famous pastor if na mechanic e be all these girls no go claim rape abii I'm not understanding�. ........soon one Korea girl go come.

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by emkz: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2019
It seems the psychological trauma inflicted on rape victims hardly ever goes away.

I really think the National Assembly should be prevailed upon to enact stringent laws to deal with these issues, for example that guy that was jailed for sixty years for violating a two-year old in Chrisland Schools needs to be applied for 7 more publicized cases.

Ese Walter, the act of going to the church is irrational. The act of telling us that you went is even more irrational. Okay, if your disguise hadn't worked, people would have said you went there because you miss Fatoyinbo's annointed penis, despite the lie you want to tell to convince yourself.

We understand it is still the result of the trauma inflicted by Fatoyinbo. And quite frankly, until these cases are dealt with so that traumatizers are jailed, it may be difficult to teak a leap in the healing process.

Like I said sometime ago, the fact that you are overpowered by Fatoyinbo as are the other victims may be the sacrifice he uses to temporarily placate the source of his powers, which is anywhere else but God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by blaque7: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2019
buh this guy knack beta correct tuto!

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by olisaEze(m): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2019
It wasn’t rape, but you needed healing

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2019
Okuda:

who send her message. abeg make we hear word!

Many of you talk like this because you are either uneducated or you have never worked with traumatic people before.

What she has done is something close to CBT which is one of the most effective therapy for managing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Many retired soldiers and victims of natural disasters are helped using CBT.

The difference between CBT and what Ese did is that Ese's was more like a simplified desensitization.

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by airminem(f): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2019
She has always wanted it to be this way.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2019
TemmyT002:
You won't understand why she went there until you go through something similar to what she went through.
I hope you don't.
I really hope you don't.

Wait...what did this girl go through??

I really don’t understand this ese.....Bisola I understand well, she claimed she was raped, the the pstor forced himself on her at 17, perhaps too inexperienced to refused I wasn’t there but I get her part..
Ese never said this man forced himself on her, she narrated series of sexual escapades btw her and the dude but she never even called it rape....so what is this about exactly??
Please what did she go through that u are trying to make a point from if u listened to her confession years ago mayb I missed something. she had an affair with her pastor in full consent....
I don’t understand why women make men evil once a relationship’s final outcome isn’t favourable to them..the reason why I’m saying this is that I’ve never heard any woman speak well of her ex...women are naturally very vindictive..they slip their mind into a revised standard narrative of how they gave u their all, and never did anything wrong and how they trusted u..have u ever heard a girl blame herself of the bad outcome of a relationship??

16 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Isoduwa(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2019
I thought Buhari closed border so how did she enter

6 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Brightgem(f): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2019
helinues:
Biodun was a game boy when he was in Ilorin , no doubt but all these claims allegations are just embittered ladies that have no real bearings in Life.

But Dakolo behaved like a pvssy sha. And he allowed his wife to disgrace their family just like that..
Comment made by someone who's sister, daughter, friend, wife, niece will never be able to open to about their abuse, or outright rape, because they have fish brain and make comments like this openly.

People make sacrifices for others to be saved, Busola did that! Now to we the right thinking population, there is no shame there. There's strength from the woman and support and courage from a good man, her husband.

Stop shaming the victims, except you are also an abuser. I know what you will have to say next will only try to drag me to your level of reasoning cuz reading this thing you typed already reduced my IQ so did reading other silly comments here.

Wonder what is wrong with us, if we think like this.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by elizabethg: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2019
Thats the problem with success

When you are successful, Those you have wronged or the envious ones we show up to make any claims..

If this pastor were to be a nobody today.. All these girls will not show face oo..

By the way check Zlatan and Burna boy's new song here - https://web.muguvideos.com/2019/10/24/music-zlatan-gbeku-ft-burna-boy/

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Guyman02: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Nack a lady well, she will never forget you.
She will always come back. Always.

She is suffering from Okafors Law and not any sexual abuse grin

Afterall she traveled to London with him where they lodged in five star hotels and had sex in the rooftop according to her account and that was after her NYSC

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2019
olisaEze:
It wasn’t rape, but you needed healing

U will not die young..cos I remember her case..:
women are very good at riding on sympathy.

This babe narrated series of sexual escapades btw her and the man like they were dating .....now she’s making it look like the man raped her....:like I said in my other comment I’m not surprised, women never speak well of their ex’es....once the relationship ddnt end as marriage.... the man is automatically evil and a scum and an abuser, and a cheat...they are always the saint in the relationship that gave their all...

10 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by helinues: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Brightgem:
Comment made by someone who's sister, daughter, friend, wife, niece will never be able to open to about their abuse, or outright rape, because they have fish brain and make comments like this openly.

People make sacrifices for others to be saved, Busola did that! Now to we the right thinking population, there is no shame there. There's strength from the woman and support and courage from a good man, her husband.

Stop shaming the victims, except you are also an abuser. I know what you will have to say next will only try to drag me to your level of reasoning cuz reading this thing you typed already reduced my IQ so did reading other silly comments here.

Wonder what is wrong with us, if we think like this.

Smiles.. An ex of mine was also part of Me too.

Let me leave it there

But you try writing this epistles just to defend Bisola... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by bluefilm: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2019
She is missing the COZAlizing obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BunMerit(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2019
Who cares?�

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by DeriNwamamatene: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Smiles.. An ex of mine was also part of Me too.

Let me leave it there

But you try writing this epistles just to defend Bisola... grin grin
[/s]
stop lying

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2019
some people sah can be brain washed on the order of religion.
Imagine if you would have used that NYSC money,gone to another state to settle down.
and i hope her parents are well to do ,because most of those NYSC girls saving their allawee are into runs to keep up.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by kazyhm(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2019
You see the painment is not actually about the sexual affair but about the financial, emotional investment......and all those previous imaginary plans and strategic hope of building a life time investment that didn't become reality.........while you offered more premarital sex than the Victoria

If its the sex..........she hasn't abstain from it with all claims and proves

I would say it is more of a torture to have admitted that what should have been your s has grown exponentially in the hand of the opposition.

Probably the same reason Timi is fighting from the same approach...........

The same justify blackface feud with Tuface

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by NothingDoMe: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Nairaland is filled with mentally sick people. Excessive trolling is a sign of mental illness and it's not far-fetched on this site.

Add that to the mix of religious apology and misogyny and you get what I mean.
Was Ese walters also raped? Which healing is she going to gauge? Let's not support nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by helinues: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2019
DeriNwamamatene:
[s][/s]
stop lying

Walahi Na you go tired, cos you go create accounts tired
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Yoighaman(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

She didn't reach out to him. She went to confront the place that has given her so much distress in life.

In psychology, there is something called desensitization. More like facing your fears to conquer them.

Now, she has finally attended COZA and seen that she has overcome her hate for Biodun, and everything associated with him. Now, she can move on with her life.

I am sure her past must have also affected her marriage. So, it is best to cleanse that hate before attempting to start a new life.

Thank you for this post. I couldn't have written better.

Some comments here baffle me and I felt like bashing people but kept my cool because opinions do differ and one must respect other people's.

I like this Ese lady, very intelligent, confident and daring. She's also a very good writer, she subtly passed across loads of important and helpful messages in this article but many are quick to read and attack her.

I wish her the best in all her endeavors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Ategberoson(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2019
I go with Shibaraba's post

All this lady needless publicist is totally irrelevant as the coza man don't give a fvck about her. I can't count how many time I carelessly fvck with my married ex just because of how I spoilt her with sex then but left me because her husband make doe than me then

this is why I will never settle with a non virgin lady, their past always affect their romance and love life. she might pretend to be living a neutral life but when she sight the guy she had past romance with, she will reflect back to it. non virgin in marriage is a no no for me

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by NothingDoMe: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2019
EagleNest:
Women sef. So you went there again?
My brother I weak for the matter.

Imagine she said she went to check on her "investment".

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by don4real18(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Technically, she doesn't own any part of the COZA church even though she contributed all her NYSC allowance to the construction. When Fatoyinbo was registering his church with CAC, he would have indicated the shareholders which will likely be his immediate family.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
cool

these girls are addicted to pastor totoyinbo, many years after the sexcapade, they still roam around his domain

Imagine my fiancee telling me she went to visit her alleged abuser , it would surely drop my ego

Now i fully understand my rapist friend back in the university... all his victims always come back to him, and he laughs at us that dont get rough with ladies as fools

Your rapist friend?
You knew he was a rapist and you were comfortable with that?

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by foreshore(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2019
SleekGist:
COZA senior pastor and founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo first accuser, Ese Walter who first publicly accused of sexual abuse in 2013, has disclosed on social media that she recently attended Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) .

The Yoga instructor  said that she disguised and attended the church where her sexual relationship with the COZA founder began. Giving her reasons,  Ese said  attended COZA to gauge how far she has come in her healing and also to have an experience in the church building she contributed her one year NYSC allowance for.

She wrote "I attended service at COZA.

Disguised of course  (Spy my wig and shades.) I even sat close to the stage and observed the entertainment up close.

Why did I go to COZA?

Two reasons.

The first one was to gauge how far I had come in my healing.

It was the last Sunday before I left for India. I was going to share the photos then but a lot was going on with COZA leader that I didn’t want to throw myself in the middle of all that.

I knew India was going to mark a huge transformation for me and I thought about the one thing I didn’t know how I felt about and how I might conquer it.

COZA came to mind.

For years I had convinced myself that I was at war with COZA and as my healing progressed I realised that story didn’t hold water so I came up with a plan to go attend service there and see what comes up for me. A friend agreed to follow me in case things didn’t go as I planned

I was pretty amused with the whole being there and sitting in the big ass auditorium looking how far it had grown since its Metro plaza and Dome days. I didn’t recognise one face in the choir though a few protocol members looked familiar.

I also found that I wasn’t angry, hurt or any of the other feelings I had dragged on myself for years. I was very entertained too. It made sense why I was drawn to the church back in the day. I have to admit the founder knew what his focus was when he opened “shop” in Abuja. Sitting there made me realise I had moved past many of the things I thought I hadn’t moved past. It made sense why I wasn’t interested in investing my energy in the recent dragging of its owner. Like I said in story 1, this Ese hardly recognises the Ese of 2013.

The second reason I went was, when COZA was still at Metro plaza, I contributed my one year NYSC allowee to the church-building project. I invested in that building. Do you know what it means to give all your allowee as a corper? It didn’t make sense that I had not seen the building I contributed my 12 months allowee to. Spiritually, I own some part of the building and it made sense to experience it at least once.

Just as the message was ending, I left with my friend and he took these photos of me outside. That was sometime in August and I am glad I didn’t share the photos then.

When I left for India after this experiment, I knew I was going there free from any beef or bad belle for any human or institution. Truth is, the beef must have ended a long time ago but I didn’t realise this because I was following a narrative that Ese hated COZA, or pastors or even Christians. I don’t hate anybody. Hate is too much energy and I’d be damned if I allow anybody or anything determine how I show up in the world and who I beef. It will pain me to beef anyone or anything because that will mean giving my power away. If there is something I have learned about mind control, it is, you decide how you RESPOND to EVERY situation.

If there is anything I have to say to the owner of coza and even coza in general, it is THANK YOU.

If I didn’t lose my faith, I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to explore life on the level I am exploring it now. My biggest freedom has been the freedom from religion and it’s shackles. Boobbabies are lucky they won’t have to go through that programming.

What going to COZA proved to me is, we can choose how we want to show up in the world, we can choose what we let limit us and how we use our painful experiences to empower ourselves.

I left India a deeper person than the one that went there. I looked my former wounds in the face and thanked them for showing up. So when I say I can lead you through your pain and to your healing, I am speaking experientially not because of something I learned in a book.

I am powerful beyond measure.

When I think of myself these days, I see myself on the level of the character Jesus, Buddha and some mystics of India. I am no simpleton and maybe this is why my “troubles” have been life altering.

I am going to do what I said I will do.

In this NIGERIA"

Social media was set on fire in 2013 after Ese Walter made a public confession about her illicit love affair with Fatoyinbo while she was studying for her master’s degree in London. According to her narrative, Fatoyinbo had gained her trust, favour and confidence over the one year period she was attending his church before she travelled abroad.

While hers was not particularly a rape incident, she alleged that Fatoyinbo initiated the sexual move that would turn into an illicit sexual affair that lasted for days.

She shared beautiful photos click to see all here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/pastor-fatoyinbos-accuser-ese-walter-visits-coza-in-disguisereveals-she-sowed-entire-nysc-allowee-into-church/

Not good to hate
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by jaxxy(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2019
helinues:
Biodun was a game boy when he was in Ilorin , no doubt but all these claims allegations are just embittered ladies that have no real bearings in Life.

But Dakolo behaved like a pvssy sha. And he allowed his wife to disgrace their family just like that..

I don’t think it was about bukola or her case in particular bt the many victims of this man as claimed. If true it’s very disturbing.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by iammo(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2019
i wasnt comfortable with his actions, but since the ladies dont press charges on him and still comes back .. advising him to quite always seems stupid as at that time

ZaOzaRoom:

Your rapist friend?
You knew he was a rapist and you were comfortable with that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.