Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience (57055 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by iammo(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Okay i will pay you.. just let me konk your bald head.. i want to reset something

Greenback:

Copy copy....expo master!!!!

Who dash U brain to compose that post!?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA.... grin grin grin
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2019
uruba23:

Well the Lord is your strength you really have nothing to fear,he would definitely put his angels charge over you,but it also make sense to take precautionary measures like she did, I am sure no one his perfect , even the man of God sometimes wants to be forgiven when he do wrong,problem is we are judgmental in this part of the world.

Great point.

However, I don't have any pity for pastors who fall. Reason being that some of the most judgmental people on earth are religious leaders. They judge you for everything. In fact, they take the position of judges over your life. So, expectedly, it would be hard for them to ask for forgiveness from people that they had themselves constantly judged.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by wirinet(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2019
Hacuttie:
Let's leave rape or sexual exploitation and talk about her trip to India. Ese teaches yoga in Nigeria and in India it goes beyong exercise, it's highly spiritual. Is she now a proper yogi or has she been indoctrinated into guru sphere? What a change, Nigerians are now realising you can be spiritual without religion. Keep your consciousness and meditate for sound mind girl. You'll definitely make positive change to humanity.
When Christianity fails you, you look for other means to express your spirituality.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Balenciagabrain: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Nack a lady well, she will never forget you.
She will always come back. Always.
Okafor's law of congodynamics grin
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Greenback: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Okay i will pay you.. just let me konk your bald head.. i want to reset something

You copied and posted a very old lzaa intelligent post grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by iammo(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2019
wawu . lzaa and intelligent in the same sentence

shocked

that dude only cc and copy his ipob bosses

Greenback:

You copied and posted a very old lzaa intelligent post grin
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2019
I'm glad she has let go of religion and of ill feeling towards the pastor, she needs neither.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Talkingoil(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2019
SleekGist:
COZA senior pastor and founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo first accuser, Ese Walter who first publicly accused of sexual abuse in 2013, has disclosed on social media that she recently attended Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) .

The Yoga instructor  said that she disguised and attended the church where her sexual relationship with the COZA founder began. Giving her reasons,  Ese said  attended COZA to gauge how far she has come in her healing and also to have an experience in the church building she contributed her one year NYSC allowance for.

She wrote "I attended service at COZA.

Disguised of course  (Spy my wig and shades.) I even sat close to the stage and observed the entertainment up close.

Why did I go to COZA?

Two reasons.

The first one was to gauge how far I had come in my healing.

It was the last Sunday before I left for India. I was going to share the photos then but a lot was going on with COZA leader that I didn’t want to throw myself in the middle of all that.

I knew India was going to mark a huge transformation for me and I thought about the one thing I didn’t know how I felt about and how I might conquer it.

COZA came to mind.

For years I had convinced myself that I was at war with COZA and as my healing progressed I realised that story didn’t hold water so I came up with a plan to go attend service there and see what comes up for me. A friend agreed to follow me in case things didn’t go as I planned

I was pretty amused with the whole being there and sitting in the big ass auditorium looking how far it had grown since its Metro plaza and Dome days. I didn’t recognise one face in the choir though a few protocol members looked familiar.

I also found that I wasn’t angry, hurt or any of the other feelings I had dragged on myself for years. I was very entertained too. It made sense why I was drawn to the church back in the day. I have to admit the founder knew what his focus was when he opened “shop” in Abuja. Sitting there made me realise I had moved past many of the things I thought I hadn’t moved past. It made sense why I wasn’t interested in investing my energy in the recent dragging of its owner. Like I said in story 1, this Ese hardly recognises the Ese of 2013.

The second reason I went was, when COZA was still at Metro plaza, I contributed my one year NYSC allowee to the church-building project. I invested in that building. Do you know what it means to give all your allowee as a corper? It didn’t make sense that I had not seen the building I contributed my 12 months allowee to. Spiritually, I own some part of the building and it made sense to experience it at least once.

Just as the message was ending, I left with my friend and he took these photos of me outside. That was sometime in August and I am glad I didn’t share the photos then.

When I left for India after this experiment, I knew I was going there free from any beef or bad belle for any human or institution. Truth is, the beef must have ended a long time ago but I didn’t realise this because I was following a narrative that Ese hated COZA, or pastors or even Christians. I don’t hate anybody. Hate is too much energy and I’d be damned if I allow anybody or anything determine how I show up in the world and who I beef. It will pain me to beef anyone or anything because that will mean giving my power away. If there is something I have learned about mind control, it is, you decide how you RESPOND to EVERY situation.

If there is anything I have to say to the owner of coza and even coza in general, it is THANK YOU.

If I didn’t lose my faith, I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to explore life on the level I am exploring it now. My biggest freedom has been the freedom from religion and it’s shackles. Boobbabies are lucky they won’t have to go through that programming.

What going to COZA proved to me is, we can choose how we want to show up in the world, we can choose what we let limit us and how we use our painful experiences to empower ourselves.

I left India a deeper person than the one that went there. I looked my former wounds in the face and thanked them for showing up. So when I say I can lead you through your pain and to your healing, I am speaking experientially not because of something I learned in a book.

I am powerful beyond measure.

When I think of myself these days, I see myself on the level of the character Jesus, Buddha and some mystics of India. I am no simpleton and maybe this is why my “troubles” have been life altering.

I am going to do what I said I will do.

In this NIGERIA"

Social media was set on fire in 2013 after Ese Walter made a public confession about her illicit love affair with Fatoyinbo while she was studying for her master’s degree in London. According to her narrative, Fatoyinbo had gained her trust, favour and confidence over the one year period she was attending his church before she travelled abroad.

While hers was not particularly a rape incident, she alleged that Fatoyinbo initiated the sexual move that would turn into an illicit sexual affair that lasted for days.

She shared beautiful photos click to see all here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/pastor-fatoyinbos-accuser-ese-walter-visits-coza-in-disguisereveals-she-sowed-entire-nysc-allowee-into-church/

What's wrong with this one? Attention seeker
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by yeyeosoronga: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2019
helinues:
Biodun was a game boy when he was in Ilorin , no doubt but all these claims allegations are just embittered ladies that have no real bearings in Life.

But Dakolo behaved like a pvssy sha. And he allowed his wife to disgrace their family just like that..

Biodun is the one that disgraced COZA, and Christianity. He's unfortunately a charlatan. A G-boy. I'm sure he would have excelled at yahoo plus if not that he discovered early that doing his f^cling ministry was more lucrative.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Brushless: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Not a lady who already harboured some grudge against you!
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Obason22(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Women are problem of this world.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by IamCharles123: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2019
elizabethg:
Thats the problem with success

When you are successful, Those you have wronged or the envious ones we show up to make any claims..

If this pastor were to be a nobody today.. All these girls will not show face oo..

By the way check Zlatan and Burna boy's new song here - https://web.muguvideos.com/2019/10/24/music-zlatan-gbeku-ft-burna-boy/
How many women has come out to accuse, mark zuckerberg, bill gate, dangote, adeboye, warran buffet, oyedepo, you cant even compare coza pastor to these names i just mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by IamCharles123: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2019
eneojoedu:
according to her, she was not raped. what exactly is she healing??
You put yourself in the girls shoe, your spiritual father used you and dumped you. Someone you see as representing god here on earth. I will say her fault is looking to highly of him and failing to realize he's just a mere man like every other man
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by henryhemon(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Fatoyinbo is an example of what most women want, rich, handsome, swaggerlicious and a good fvcker. Wouldn't be surprised busola is also trying to reach out to him, lack of good sex made her mad , fatoyinbo should do the needful.

Be saying nonsense o. She married and got divorced. Go read how it happened the first time but I don't think hers was rape sha.

I think she needs lots of healing to do not because of fatoyinbo though but I think she has personal problems.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Janosky: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Many of you talk like this because you are either uneducated or you have never worked with traumatic people before.

What she has done is something close to CBT which is one of the most effective therapy for managing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Many retired soldiers and victims of natural disasters are helped using CBT.

The difference between CBT and what Ese did is that Ese's was more like a simplified desensitization.

Bros, indomie generation boku for NL.
Their brain never reach that level or experience to understand the solid points you made.
Thumbs up,Bros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2019
ekestic1976:
You're home-sick!

No she is Biodun dick sick.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by thinkmoney(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2019
SleekGist:
COZA senior pastor and founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo first accuser, Ese Walter who first publicly accused of sexual abuse in 2013, has disclosed on social media that she recently attended Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) .

The Yoga instructor  said that she disguised and attended the church where her sexual relationship with the COZA founder began. Giving her reasons,  Ese said  attended COZA to gauge how far she has come in her healing and also to have an experience in the church building she contributed her one year NYSC allowance for.

She wrote "I attended service at COZA.

Disguised of course  (Spy my wig and shades.) I even sat close to the stage and observed the entertainment up close.

Why did I go to COZA?

Two reasons.

The first one was to gauge how far I had come in my healing.

It was the last Sunday before I left for India. I was going to share the photos then but a lot was going on with COZA leader that I didn’t want to throw myself in the middle of all that.

I knew India was going to mark a huge transformation for me and I thought about the one thing I didn’t know how I felt about and how I might conquer it.

COZA came to mind.

For years I had convinced myself that I was at war with COZA and as my healing progressed I realised that story didn’t hold water so I came up with a plan to go attend service there and see what comes up for me. A friend agreed to follow me in case things didn’t go as I planned

I was pretty amused with the whole being there and sitting in the big ass auditorium looking how far it had grown since its Metro plaza and Dome days. I didn’t recognise one face in the choir though a few protocol members looked familiar.

I also found that I wasn’t angry, hurt or any of the other feelings I had dragged on myself for years. I was very entertained too. It made sense why I was drawn to the church back in the day. I have to admit the founder knew what his focus was when he opened “shop” in Abuja. Sitting there made me realise I had moved past many of the things I thought I hadn’t moved past. It made sense why I wasn’t interested in investing my energy in the recent dragging of its owner. Like I said in story 1, this Ese hardly recognises the Ese of 2013.

The second reason I went was, when COZA was still at Metro plaza, I contributed my one year NYSC allowee to the church-building project. I invested in that building. Do you know what it means to give all your allowee as a corper? It didn’t make sense that I had not seen the building I contributed my 12 months allowee to. Spiritually, I own some part of the building and it made sense to experience it at least once.

Just as the message was ending, I left with my friend and he took these photos of me outside. That was sometime in August and I am glad I didn’t share the photos then.

When I left for India after this experiment, I knew I was going there free from any beef or bad belle for any human or institution. Truth is, the beef must have ended a long time ago but I didn’t realise this because I was following a narrative that Ese hated COZA, or pastors or even Christians. I don’t hate anybody. Hate is too much energy and I’d be damned if I allow anybody or anything determine how I show up in the world and who I beef. It will pain me to beef anyone or anything because that will mean giving my power away. If there is something I have learned about mind control, it is, you decide how you RESPOND to EVERY situation.

If there is anything I have to say to the owner of coza and even coza in general, it is THANK YOU.

If I didn’t lose my faith, I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to explore life on the level I am exploring it now. My biggest freedom has been the freedom from religion and it’s shackles. Boobbabies are lucky they won’t have to go through that programming.

What going to COZA proved to me is, we can choose how we want to show up in the world, we can choose what we let limit us and how we use our painful experiences to empower ourselves.

I left India a deeper person than the one that went there. I looked my former wounds in the face and thanked them for showing up. So when I say I can lead you through your pain and to your healing, I am speaking experientially not because of something I learned in a book.

I am powerful beyond measure.

When I think of myself these days, I see myself on the level of the character Jesus, Buddha and some mystics of India. I am no simpleton and maybe this is why my “troubles” have been life altering.

I am going to do what I said I will do.

In this NIGERIA"

Social media was set on fire in 2013 after Ese Walter made a public confession about her illicit love affair with Fatoyinbo while she was studying for her master’s degree in London. According to her narrative, Fatoyinbo had gained her trust, favour and confidence over the one year period she was attending his church before she travelled abroad.

While hers was not particularly a rape incident, she alleged that Fatoyinbo initiated the sexual move that would turn into an illicit sexual affair that lasted for days.

She shared beautiful photos click to see all here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/pastor-fatoyinbos-accuser-ese-walter-visits-coza-in-disguisereveals-she-sowed-entire-nysc-allowee-into-church/
Jesus cursed a similar generation to ours in his days. a blind generation that lack discernment. very wretched and backward. most of us as missed the point here.
the point worthy of note is what that wolf in sheep's clothing has turned this lady to.He has made her loose faith and lost on the labyrinth of 'false help' around everywhere. look at her referencing Buddha and even equating him with Jesus!? Shouldn't we be AAANNNGGGRRRYY at these scammers masquerading as pastors/shepherds!!?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by wonder233: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2019
That we should not be greedy
nrexzy:
Moral of d story plz
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Badooguy: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2019
Okafor law
Shibaraba:
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by chiedozie198100: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
cool

these girls are addicted to pastor totoyinbo, many years after the sexcapade, they still roam around his domain

Imagine my fiancee telling me she went to visit her alleged abuser , it would surely drop my ego

Now i fully understand my rapist friend back in the university... all his victims always come back to him, and he laughs at us that dont get rough with ladies as fools

PS: i see many comments praising ese and i feel like reminding you what happened

*Ese was Fatoyinbos P.A
*They had a seminar in London and went together
*Fatoyinbo invited her to his hotel room
*Ese claimed Fatoyinbo made a move on her telling her he finds her attractive
*Ese also claimed she couldnt resist his advances as she was shocked and froze
*Ese subsequently visited Fatoyinbo and they had henesey and made love on other ocassion
*Few months later, Ese made a post on feeling "manipulated and used sexually" by Fatoyinbo and trended a while

Now lets define sexual expliotation : Sexual exploitation is an act or acts committed through non-consensual abuse or exploitation of another person's sexuality for the purpose of sexual gratification, financial gain, personal benefit or advantage, or any other non-legitimate purpose

key word here non consensual

Rape definition is - unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried
out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will

key words threat, force ,

To the guys who support emotional blackmail because a lady shed few tears just remember Adam was a victim and that manipulation earned humanity a big curse, Joseph in the bible was also a victim, same as Akon, Neymar and many unknown guys in prison or with ruined life.. keep supporting this monster of an angry woman and we would all pay dearly.. your sons and brothers are not safe

the sad thing is most guys don't understand that this whole saga is an assault on the male folks.

the foolish lady is angry that fatonyibo has dropped her for a younger side chick (no more traveling abroad).

same thing happened to busola.

but the bbiggest loser here is timi, that guy foolish sha.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Realhommie(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

God bless you.

Just imagine in what direction some people took her intentions.

It is one thing to be able to read, it is another thing to have comprehension skills.
True.

At the bolded, many Nigerians, especially the young ones of this generation and time lack that. They're also plagued by the first-to-comment syndrome according to Wole Soyinka..

Thumbs up for your first post, you nailed it.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by iammo(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2019
that one is under a spell..
we know who wears trouser in that family

chiedozie198100:

the sad thing is most guys don't understand that this whole saga is an assault on the male folks.

the foolish lady is angry that fatonyibo has dropped her for a younger side chick (no more traveling abroad).

same thing happened to busola.

but the bbiggest loser here is timi, that guy foolish sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Realhommie(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2019
alizma:
Just read what Nigerian youths have to say in response to her write up then you will understand why the country is lagging behind.
It is shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by GhostWisperer: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
cool

these girls are addicted to pastor totoyinbo, many years after the sexcapade, they still roam around his domain

Imagine my fiancee telling me she went to visit her alleged abuser , it would surely drop my ego

Now i fully understand my rapist friend back in the university... all his victims always come back to him, and he laughs at us that dont get rough with ladies as fools

PS: i see many comments praising ese and i feel like reminding you what happened

*Ese was Fatoyinbos P.A
*They had a seminar in London and went together
*Fatoyinbo invited her to his hotel room
*Ese claimed Fatoyinbo made a move on her telling her he finds her attractive
*Ese also claimed she couldnt resist his advances as she was shocked and froze
*Ese subsequently visited Fatoyinbo and they had henesey and made love on other ocassion
*Few months later, Ese made a post on feeling "manipulated and used sexually" by Fatoyinbo and trended a while

Now lets define sexual expliotation : Sexual exploitation is an act or acts committed through non-consensual abuse or exploitation of another person's sexuality for the purpose of sexual gratification, financial gain, personal benefit or advantage, or any other non-legitimate purpose

key word here non consensual

Rape definition is - unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried
out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will

key words threat, force ,

To the guys who support emotional blackmail because a lady shed few tears just remember Adam was a victim and that manipulation earned humanity a big curse, Joseph in the bible was also a victim, same as Akon, Neymar and many unknown guys in prison or with ruined life.. keep supporting this monster of an angry woman and we would all pay dearly.. your sons and brothers are not safe

very long post and all you portrayed is a woman hater.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by iammo(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
i love women very much and am very close to the women in my life

One of my close female acquintance gave me a very wonderful advise and she simply said, never listen to a crying or hurting lady, wait till she's a bit calm before making logical judgements

GhostWisperer:
very long post and all you portrayed is a woman hater.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Rolex66: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Many of you talk like this because you are either uneducated or you have never worked with traumatic people before.

What she has done is something close to CBT which is one of the most effective therapy for managing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Many retired soldiers and victims of natural disasters are helped using CBT.

The difference between CBT and what Ese did is that Ese's was more like a simplified desensitization.

Educated people state the meaning of the acronyms they use. CBT on my mind.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by eminencetoba: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by GhostWisperer: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
i love women very much and am very close to the women in my life

One of my close female acquintance gave me a very wonderful advise and she simply said, never listen to a crying or hurting lady, wait till she's a bit calm before making logical judgements

yes, you validated your rapist friend's action seemingly and seem to think women love being roughed up and abused.

"Now i fully understand my rapist friend back in the university... all his victims always come back to him, and he laughs at us that dont get rough with ladies as fools"

Then you labelled Ese angry ....has she been angry since 2013? When I read her piece, I just felt she was looking for attention to herself and cheap publicity. She deosnt seem angry and yes women who foolishly surround themselves with pastors they trust can easily be bleeped and be bleeped before they regain their balance.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Anijay1212:

Bia speak for yaself o...
Me i have one spare Bleep to give. Lol

Lol
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by fisherboy: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
I tire

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by meobizy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
She still has feelings for the man. Don’t forget she came out to clarify that he did not rape her, they were only in a relationship. With that said I’m off to the next thread.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

She didn't reach out to him. She went to confront the place that has given her so much distress in life.

In psychology, there is something called desensitization. More like facing your fears to conquer them.

Now, she has finally attended COZA and seen that she has overcome her hate for Biodun, and everything associated with him. Now, she can move on with her life.

I am sure her past must have also affected her marriage. So, it is best to cleanse that hate before attempting to start a new life.
I'm not for or against your write-up but I am sorry to let you know that she didn't overcome anything.

If she truly wants to completely overcome then she should go as the woman she is without any form of disguise whatsoever, irrespective of what people will say.
If she can withstand that and look at everything there without disguise, I believe she's healed.

Look at it this way, what will she do the day she walks in on pastor Fatoyinbo in a place unexpectedly and with no one or few people around?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church ) / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.