Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Give Your Horse A Name? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Give Your Horse A Name? (769 Views)

Is This A Safe Way To Transport A Horse? / Best Tips On Feeding Your Horse Properly In Winter / Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Give Your Horse A Name? by waqar4841: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2019
I am bit confused to give my horse a name as i will mention his specifications may be some horse lovers can help me about this , horse is just like apony 3 months old , These are specifications
Breed Not known
Color brown

Let me know how i can select name for him , a site https://myhorsenames.com/ mentioned that i have to write names on based their personality like how they looks like,

1 Like

Re: How To Give Your Horse A Name? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2019
"Chestnut" Because of it's color

1 Like

Re: How To Give Your Horse A Name? by DogLover24(f): 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vulcanheph:
"Chestnut" Because of it's color

Not bad Lol.
Re: How To Give Your Horse A Name? by Bewaree: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hello Carbon2Oxide the account details is her exact one and her phone number is 07034247614.

I think she doesn't have a shop of her own, she market for shops probably around Ajah Lagos, by snapping what's in their shop and outsmarting them by using tailors to remake designs from the shop and internet dresses.

If you offer to see the clothes or shop she may likely show those shops in Ajah and she will be careful on how she does the business if you are not falling for her tricks but once she knows you are from another state, she brings out her full demon. It took her from Tuesday to deliver on Saturday with lots of lies on the movement of the bus but they were actually delay tactics as she was patching up her rubbish clothes with tailor.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Sister's Pet / Palpaws Pet Market / 50k Male Boerbeol Puppy Available For Give Away...we Are Running A Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.