Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday (15248 Views)

Dr Stella Adadevoh: All You Should Know About Her Death (video) / Google Honours Dr Ameyo Adadevoh With A Google Doodle On Her Birthday. / Celebrate Dr Ameyo Stella Adadevoh On Womens Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by SamanthaDavis: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Gone but not forgotten. Happy posthumous birthday to you ma. You were a true hero. Rest in peace
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by EagleNest(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
An amazon indeed. A light in darkness. Rest in perfect peace.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
MrHistorian:
Happy birthday to her. cry cry

And to quickly educate the OP (original poster), she didn't avert the Ebola virus singlehandedly. She did it with a team of medical personnels. I wonder why she gets most (if not all) of the credit.

If you read through you would see where I mentioned her brave nurses. I should have added their names though
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Afamed: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2019
This is heroin not the Ogogoro hero we had
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by AHCB: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2019
Happy birthday madam Stella. You're a real hero to many Nigerians and thank you for saving so many lives.

Rest on madam.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by AHCB: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2019
MrHistorian:

And to quickly educate the OP (original poster), she didn't avert the Ebola virus singlehandedly. She did it with a team of medical personnels. I wonder why she gets most (if not all) of the credit.
how did you come about this info?
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Truthbites: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Very beautiful Doctor continue to rest in peace
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Truthbites: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Afamed:
This is heroin not the Ogogoro hero we had

Who are u referring to? Lauretta Onochie?

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Taciturn1: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2019
The real Greatest Of All time. Thanks for your selfless sacrifice for our country.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Yoighaman(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2019
"...the labour of our heros past shall never be in vain..." ......Rest on 'Queen' Stella, a real MVP, a true heroine, thank you for your selflessness. Happy posthumous birthday Ma, we love and will always appreciate you. You would be fondly remembered.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nathphil(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Forever in our minds rest on Heroine
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Afamed: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Truthbites:

Who are u referring to? Lauretta Onochie?
Lazy youth has hero ever used to reffer to female person? We all know the Ogogoro hero
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by olayemioshiyemi: 7:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Odunharry:
Continue to Rest in peace. She laid her lives so others will be free from the disease.

#Selfless

Her lives ke ? Am lost
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2019
pickatyou:
Today Sunday, October 27th, would have been Dr. Stella Adadevoh's 63rd birthday.
She saved the nation from what would have been a disastrous epidemic (Ebola virus).
I choose to remember her today so I can let Nigerian know that there is still a little good and selflessness inside of us if we look deep.
She could have been selfish, she could have played ignorant, she could have been wicked after all she never bargained for it, but she choose not to. Its that choice she made, that made this country escape that epidemic.
I choose to remember her and her brave nurses this day.
#RememberingAmeyo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ameyo_Adadevoh

All the respect in the world
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by jaxxy(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2019
Very beautiful woman. I hope she was duely honored by the Govt.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Yoighaman(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2019
MrHistorian:

When it's time to receive accolades, everybody including the cleaners want to be recognized but when it's time to heap blames, everybody takes cover, they point to their leader. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by callthefred: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2019
This is the greatest Nigerian ever no doubt. We will never fully understand the risk she took for this country. She is the real MVP and heroine of the nation not these selfish bastards who are always chasing power.

3 Likes

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by steve6: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Happy posthumous birthday to an uncelebrated heroine !
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Deltatoto: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2019
pickatyou:
Today Sunday, October 27th, would have been Dr. Stella Adadevoh's 63rd birthday.
She saved the nation from what would have been a disastrous epidemic (Ebola virus).
I choose to remember her today so I can let Nigerian know that there is still a little good and selflessness inside of us if we look deep.
She could have been selfish, she could have played ignorant, she could have been wicked after all she never bargained for it, but she choose not to. Its that choice she made, that made this country escape that epidemic.
I choose to remember her and her brave nurses this day.
#RememberingAmeyo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ameyo_Adadevoh
she was a foolish woman.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by tot(f): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2019
May her soul rest in peace. These are the true heroes.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by RuddyFusion(m): 7:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Continue to Rip Ma
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by KevinDein: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Heroine.

Rest In Peace, ma. Humanity is grateful for your sacrifice.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by fuckpro: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2019
I salute you as a true heroin
Hope federal government get small sense to immortalise this golden Lady

Rest on madam
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Odunharry(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2019
olayemioshiyemi:

Her lives ke ? Am lost
Lmao. Typo. Edit lemm correct. Didn't even notice it self until now
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by dbrown(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2019
Gforce2015:
Why does this woman waste her life for this devilish country...She could have told that man to go to aso rock or burdillion or alausa or any of the government house in Nigeria and start distributing Ebola to those polithievians...
By now, many of them could have gone ....

Madam, Nigeria is not worth dying for... We lost you. What a pity!
May your dear soul rest in perfect peace...

See your life. If motor Jam you tomorrow. I swear you won't R.I.P
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Okuda(m): 7:52am On Oct 27, 2019
emeijeh:
Ebola! cry

She was indeed a heroine.

Nigeria will not forget your name.

Fûck you Patrick Sawyer.
#93days

name wey dem don forget since? the only gift they can give her and her family is to out her photo on one of our notes.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by pacespot(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2019
R.I.P madam. That is what any displined professional will do around the world, doctors are more aware of the danger of Ebola virus than any man.

Seems the only sane people in this country are the Nigerian doctors but the nurses are terrible, talking from experience.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by juman(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2019
Our dear Dr. Stella Adadevoh, the saviour of many many lives.
The saviour of nigeria.
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by seunlayi(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2019
My best thread for today. I m happy, her children must be happy reading all these comments from diverse nairalanders about their Mum.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2019
We remember your sacrifice dear Dr Stella
Re: Today Is Stella Adadevoh's 63rd Posthumous Birthday by Newmans: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2019
May her gentle soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid-19: Taraba Government Resolves To Resume Total Lockdown / Lagos Records 2 New Coronavirus Deaths / Sniffing Women’s Tears Reduces Male Aggression By 44% - New Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.