Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? (26540 Views)

Onitsha Catholic Archdiocese Disowns Father Magnus Ebere. / Church Resumption: Guidelines By Catholic Archdiocese Of Lagos / Catholic Archdiocese Donates Relief Materials To Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by ikorodureporta: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2019
The pic below shows a girl that came from a Catholic beauty pageant, to bikini flaunting MGBN

I don't know why the Catholic priests allow these nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by rottennaija(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Churches, or most of it are scam. Organised religion is scam too.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by ikorodureporta: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2019
I don't know why the Catholic priests allow all these nonsense

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by emeijeh(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Very wrong

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by chiommy123(f): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Anything that does not bring people closer to God should not concern the church of the living God.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Na wa oh. shocked

Must the church copy everything of the world?

I don't even think competition amongst church folks is right.

Except it be in love for God, humility, obedience, patience, perseverance, compassion, kindness, selflessness, etc. even in things that are spiritually inclined.

But then if it is about the most riches, the biggest church building, the highest attendance, the most cars, the best dressed, the most private jets, etc., which are the things that his world, that one is a no-no for me.

"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." {Matthew 16:23 (KJV)}

God bless.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by StrikeBack(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2019
All this business empires disguised as Church.

Religion is a Scam

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by orisa37: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2019
Churches, Cults, Ogbonis etc can organize anything in The Name of Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Solsix(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2019
ikorodureporta:
I don't know why the Catholic priests allow all these nonsense
Exactly, u begin to wonder what they have learned from the seminary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Solsix(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Most pastors, Rev Frs and thier likes will go to hell not only because of their sin but for misleading many souls

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Beauty Pageant, kissing contest, Truth or Dare game, Orgy, clubbing, stripping

Let them organize anything that will entertain me when I eventually follow my crush to church.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Rollie450: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Here to listen aND learn

1 Like

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Youngzedd(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
They don't care about your salvation, they are after your money.

If we are still in the 50s, many of those who claim to be called will be one chance native doctors.

They have turned Christianity into mockery.

Shrines everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by TheExecutioner: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Whaaaat
Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by cardoso222: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
NO
Church should engage in empowerment programmes

7 Likes

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by 1shortblackboy: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
na wetin we come church for ?. my house shall be a house of prayer jesus said

5 Likes

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by lordkrys(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bluezy13:
Beauty Pageant, kissing contest, Truth or Dare game, Orgy, clubbing, stripping

Let them organize anything that will entertain me when I eventually follow my crush to church.
this one weak me
Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by lyriclekidd(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Is it in the bible for churches not to hold beauty pageant Christians in Nigeria are the biggest hypocrites. Same church wey no support beauty pageant, na dem go dy rape dy do fake miracles upandan.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Offpoint: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
it's good for business and not for church...

Las Las judgement century go rough...

I don't believe there's judgement Day, the whole population of human can't be judge in a single day... na judgement century.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by aspabay(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
My house shall be called a House of Prayer but you have turned in into a den of thieves.
Matthew 21:14, Mark 11:17, Luke 19:46

4 Likes

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Nthrone(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
All them fake churches you mean
Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
If they have a good purpose.
It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Freemanbobble: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Rabbijustice(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
End time churches everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by kehinde1588(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Christianity (pastors)= Deceit + scam
Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by eternityk: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Can never be a yoruba church

3 Likes

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by hollowpot15684(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Why not
Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by wunmi590(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by seanjy4konji: 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Is it not somebody that will marry them, sex them and bring children..

I don't think you know how many ladies go to church fast and furiously because they seek husband.

Pastor self don arrange two for Sheraton for the night.

Sit down there they ask what is right or wrong..

Jimmasun

4 Likes

Re: Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? by Harlem2(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
I don't care smiley smiley
As for me and my house we will serve the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft / 'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.