Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? (378 Views)

Tower Of Babel (biblical Narration) / Tower Of Babel, An Insight Into Space Exploration And Architectural Revolution / Was The Tower Of Babel A Literal Tower? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? by bamirotola: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2019
I was reading through genesis chapter 11 vs 1-9. And different thought ran through my mind

1) why was God threatened about the tower of Babel?
2) could they have built a tower to reach the heaven judging from a more advanced technology we have today?

3) what was God's intention to confound babylonians langiahes and dispersing them on the world?

4) should we expect a more stricter measure as scientist are planning to create an habitat in the space?

God is almighty and no one can question his work, but this questions r for education to feed my curious mind...

Plz scholars, kindly explain!
Re: Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? by voltron14: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2019
When those wet sabi back story begin now you sef go hmmm!
Re: Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? by Emescot(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2019
That's a good question, cos am thinking is It possible for them to have built it higher than all the sky scrapers we have today? If not what really changed
Re: Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? by hopefulLandlord: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2019
The story is a myth anyways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? by bamirotola: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2019
voltron14:
When those wet sabi back story begin now you sef go hmmm!

Lol...I
All I seek is explanation
Re: Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? by bamirotola: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2019
Emescot:
That's a good question, cos am thinking is It possible for them to have built it higher than all the sky scrapers we have today? If not what really changed

My thought also
Re: Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? by bamirotola: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
The story is a myth anyways

But there aresighting of ruins of the tower in Iran or so..lets wait for the scholars to throw more light
Re: Why Did God Cause Confusion For Babylonians While Building The Tower Of Babel? by viccipedia: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2019
Black people are still trying to analyze and phantom the riddles in the Bible while the whites have researched enough to build weapons than can destroy the world itself.

Leave bible and face self education and discovery.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga Revives Half Dead Man In Adamawa / The Most Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria / Tope Alabi Ministration At The Experience 2019. (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.