Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad (57904 Views)

Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me" / Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by BelieverDE: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Basalt:

Very good. Have you taken your time to go through the module catalog?
Does it look like what you can Crack?
Because the word computational might involve programming and mathematics during the course of your training.
Are you really good at Maths and programming?

One thing is getting into a program, another thing is finishing the program, so it's highly advisable to go into the courses you can do because their educational system is really high and demanding.

The reason I'm going for Computational Science is because it allows me to find employment in different fields.

I am particularly interested in becoming a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer but I don't know if the people in Germany's Foreigners'
Office will allow one find employment in a different field from what they studied.

I heard it's under review but I'm not sure if it's been fully enacted into law
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by trigger11(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
BelieverDE:

The reason I'm going for Computational Science is because it allows me to find employment in different fields.

I am particularly interested in becoming a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer but I don't know if the people in Germany's Foreigners'
Office will allow one find employment in a different field from what they studied.

let them look into such laws very well oh some of us are coming
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
BelieverDE:

You can get employment in any field you qualify for.
Most companies demand for skills and experience before offering you the opportunity.
Once you have the opportunity of getting an employment at all in any firm that is capable of paying you a particular amount of salary per year, you will be qualified to apply for permanent residence.
It was before that you must get employment in your field and before you get the employment, there must not be any unemployed German or EU national seeking for the same job, but all these are in the past, the law has been weakened.
Your skills and experience now speaks for you.
If you are a qualified data analyst, you won't have any issues getting employment provided you know your onions very well in Data analysis.

Like I said before Germans generally demands high quality from people. They are not easy to please and you have to be really good to secure your position.
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 6:50am On Apr 17, 2021
iamadonis2:

Hey Man.

It’s 2021, Nigeria finally became that El-dorado you passionately argued it would be 2 years ago on this thread. I hope they got you a villa right next to Buhari’s in Abuja?

Beautiful country Nigeria is now, I tell you. In spite of the whole noise we see on TV my two big companies still give me monthly returns of $10M.

Tell you what?! I’m that average Nigerian you fought for. Remember the one you said was earning 150k a month back in 2019? Yup, that’s me.

Thank you for upholding the dreams of our forefathers. How’s your end?

grin

You are very funny bro. The guy really pissed me off with his extremely pessimistic view about Germany.
Na such people dey discourage our youths from trying their luck outside Nigeria.
Imagine what he posted immediately I shared my story
drnoel:

There are other side's to a coin. The situation u find urself now is really not better than where u were apart from the fact that u are now being educated in Germany but give it time. Ur eyes will open soon enough and u'd have to rethink Ur plans.
God bless!!

People should really stop talking much about the future, only God knows the future.

4 Likes

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 7:05am On Apr 17, 2021
BelieverDE:

Damn!

You are so focused! If only I could have this unflinching focus and strong zeal smiley

My brother, I know the background I came from, I have no option than to focus and hope on God for the best because He determines everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by drnoel: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Basalt:

grin

You are very funny bro. The guy really pissed me off with his extremely pessimistic view about Germany.
Na such people dey discourage our youths from trying their luck outside Nigeria.

People should really stop talking much about the future, only God knows the future.

Has nothing to do with pessimism. Yea, noone can know the future but too much blind optimism is also unhealthy. Am done with this topic.
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Basalt:

grin

I’m not a violent person but when you start questioning my dreams, I go change am for you walahi

4 Likes

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 3:43am On Apr 18, 2021
iamadonis2:

I’m not a violent person but when you start questioning my dreams, I go change am for you walahi

Lol. We taught him a big lesson then shaa. grin cheesy.
I think he nogo try am again. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 3:54am On Apr 18, 2021
In all honesty, the best decision so far I have taken in my life is leaving Nigeria for Msc in Germany.
Any one that has such opportunity shouldn't think twice before taking it.

I refuse to be among those abroad that discourages others from coming.
They tell you some scary stories to keep your ass in Nigeria while they stay abroad and keep pumping investing and building mansions in Nigeria.

I was in Nigeria for more than 20 years before leaving, I have only been here for less than two years and I can clearly see the difference.
Start applying for scholarships too.

Happy Sunday guys.

13 Likes

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by kizonero(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Basalt:
In all honesty, the best decision so far I have taken in my life is leaving Nigeria for Msc in Germany.

They tell you some scary stories to keep your ass in Nigeria while they keep building mansions in Nigeria.

I was in Nigeria for more than 20 years before leaving, I have only been here for less than two years and I can clearly see the difference.

Happy Sunday guys.

Happy rainy Sunday from Lagos, Nigeria bro.
Hope you slept well. Your thread always encourages me a lot. And when that happens, it's a sign that there is still hope. Thank you.
I have no good cert like that to say make I apply for masters in abroad. I just managed to get OND in mass.com in Yaba college of technology. Apart from schooling, is there a better option for people like me to move to Germany.
What skill do you think one can acquire to make it over there in Germany..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by bayo2018: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Basalt:

Yeah, you are actually right.
If you are doing great in Nigeria, no need relocating abroad.

I only came here because I was frustrated in Nigeria and earning very small. About 30,000 naira in a month.
But coming here, I regretted not coming earlier.

Its really not easy here I must be sincere with you especially if you are in a technical university like me but if you are hardworking, you have absolutely nothing to lose because you won't only get education, you will get money and skills.
I strongly advise people to come to Germany for education only if you are smart, law abiding and hard working because every action you take here has consequences.
Germany is a law country and if you are not the law abiding type, please don't dream of coming here, they will mess you up.

Good day Chief
You said if you’re doing great in naija no need of coming oversee .?
Why did you say such sir seeing that even our naija politicians dey send their kids over there to complete their study

my own mission na to finish my Bsc here in naija because completing Bsc oversee is really gonna be on a high rate and move oversee for my masters and also try to stay there because of the environmental factor and security of this shithole country
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Ugoerico(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Basalt:

They tell you some scary stories to keep your ass in Nigeria while they stay abroad and keep pumping investing and building mansions in Nigeria.

Happy Sunday guys.
I consider it another form of witchcraft when anybody abroad tries discourage people at home form traveling....it is just devilish especially after experiencing the value and quality of life abroad then u turn back to people in Nigeria whose government doesn't give a damn whether they die or they live, and start telling them to remain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2021
kizonero:

Happy rainy Sunday from Lagos, Nigeria bro.
Hope you slept well. Your thread always encourages me a lot. And when that happens, it's a sign that there is still hope. Thank you.
I have no good cert like that to say make I apply for masters in abroad. I just managed to get OND in mass.com in Yaba college of technology. Apart from schooling, is there a better option for people like me to move to Germany.
What skill do you think one can acquire to make it over there in Germany..

My brother, I must be very sincere with you.
Coming with education visa is your best bet.
Since you have OND, good. You can apply for a BSc Englisch taught programs with your OND transcript.

It's still theoretically possible for you to come with work visa but it requires high skill proficiency.

Example if you are a skillful programmer with lots of experience, you could get work and come through work visa.
If you are also a highly qualified doctor, you can as well come as a professional.
Nobody will give you work visa to come and be doing Lager job or any other unskilled job in Germany.
Your application will most likely be rejected.
So your best bet is education visa unless you want to come through asylum (coming through the sea and seeking for refugee) which unfortunately I don't know anything about.

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2021
bayo2018:

Good day Chief
You said if you’re doing great in naija no need of coming oversee .?
Why did you say such
sir seeing that even our naija politicians dey send their kids over there to complete their study

my own mission na to finish my Bsc here in naija because completing Bsc oversee is really gonna be on a high rate and move oversee for my masters and also try to stay there because of the environmental factor and security of this shithole country

Very good question.
I said that because abroad has its own flaws. The cold temperature, not everybody is a fan of that.
But that's not an issue.

If Mr Adeniyi is earning #1,200,000 per month in Nigeria, he will save more money, have more investments and even be living larger than Mr Osas earning #1,200,000 in abroad because Mr Osas will be spending so much on accommodation, health insurance, tax, living expenses, transportation etc.

It's true that those abroad make more money on average but the cost of living abroad is very expensive.
For instance, an average student in Germany spends over 100k naira every month just for accommodation alone, some even spend nearly 200k sef. If you doubt me, ask any student doing his Msc in Germany.
Plus health insurance, money for food and other minor expenses

In Nigeria, the expenses is quiet less and you have more fun. You visit restaurants and eat nice foods you are familiar with, here in Germany we don't have a fun life.
It's always work work work. Even with money, you can't really eat what you want to eat Everytime.
For instance, I have been desiring to eat Ofe Nsala for long but I can't.
I have been desiring to eat Nkwobi and Afang soup but I can't even when I have the money.

In all honesty, if you really earn very big in Nigeria. When I mean very big, I don't mean 200k per month. I mean like one million and above after tax, then I really think it will be better being in Nigeria, in the rich man's area where there is more security and enjoy your money.
You raised a good point by mentioning security, yes abroad people enjoy maximum security and a simple call to the police solves most of your problems.
Infact, there is no single security man in banks, the banks are not even fenced like they are in Nigeria and the apartments don't even have security rods close to the windows.

It's common in the city center to see €30,000 jewelries displayed in a glass show without any iron protection and bulbs will even be switched on to show it even at midnight yet nobody attempts to break the glass to steal them at night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2021
Ugoerico:
I consider it another form of witchcraft when anybody abroad tries discourage people at home form traveling....it is just devilish especially after experiencing the value and quality of life abroad then u turn back to people in Nigeria whose government doesn't give a damn whether they die or they live, and start telling them to remain.
grin cheesy
Then I was a victim of witchcraft for two years until I said NO to their discouragement.
I will shock them next year when my project will be completed by the help of God.
I know they will be so surprised grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by khasm(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2021
Basalt:

grin cheesy
Then I was a victim of witchcraft for two years until I said NO to their discouragement.
I will shock them next year when my project will be completed by the help of God.
I know they will be so surprised grin

Can you please talk about the SL route and possibly link me to your contact.
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2021
khasm:

Can you please talk about the SL route and possibly link me to your contact.

I don't have any SL contact. I came with block account not SL.
I can only say that it's a nice route but very risky.
The embassy still has to verify the authenticity of the SL and if they are satisfied, they will grant you a visa, if they are not, a rejection follows immediately.
Now imagine what happens when you are rejected after paying over 1million for SL and the person even refuse to give you back your money?
For your SL to be accepted, the person issuing the SL must meet the financial requirements to sponsor someone in Germany, the embassy will verify that, also the person should be a German citizen or permanent resident with a good paying job.

So it's a 50:50 thing. It works perfectly if you roll with genuine people and doesn't work if you roll with fraudsters.
If you have someone in Germany who is willing to write the letter for you free of charge, it's best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by styles2009: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2021
Basalt:

The embassy still has to verify the authenticity of the SL and if they are satisfied, they will grant you a visa, if they are not, a rejection follows immediately.
Now imagine what happens when you are rejected after paying over 1million for SL and the person even refuse to give you back your money?
For your SL to be accepted, the person issuing the SL must meet the financial requirements to sponsor someone in Germany, the embassy will verify that, also the person should be a German citizen or permanent resident with a good paying job.

So it's a 50:50 thing. It works perfectly if you roll with genuine people and doesn't work if you roll with fraudsters.
If you have someone in Germany who is willing to write the letter for you free of charge, it's best.

Basalt, longest time, that white babe thing wey you talk make me laugh���
Find one, when gym reopen and give her/them good penisiling. grin

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 2:15am On May 09, 2021
styles2009:

Basalt, longest time, that white babe thing wey you talk make me laugh���
Find one, when gym reopen and give her/them good penisiling. grin

wink

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Geo4646: 3:35am On May 09, 2021
Basalt:
Yea, it's me Basalt and I always don't wanna paint words. I am a graduate of Geology from UNN (with over 4point GP).
I received much discouraging advice especially from my relatives in America and even my friends telling me that since I have a high GP and still young I should continue applying for jobs in Nigeria because Abroad is no longer what it used to be. I was listening to their lies and applying to non existing jobs for complete 2YRS.
Out of all those applications, I was able to secure only private school jobs which paid less than 30,000 with lots of stress on my life. After 2years of frustration and earning like a rat, I came back to my senses.

I sold everything I had, borrowed money from my elder sister's husband (God bless them for me) and entered Germany last month on student visa because to me, all die na die (even if I perish in Germany I will perish happily than continue crying in silence in Nigeria)

On getting here mehn, the first thing I regreted was not leaving Nigeria earlier. I blamed myself for listening to their lies and discouragement all these while thats why I deem it important to open this thread and pray Moderator pushes it to the front page because I know there are many people receiving such discouragement as we speak.
within three weeks of comming here, I have a part-time job that pays me 13.5 euros per hour (I work for 80hrs per month) in addition to that, I have one mini job that pays me 445 euros per month.

My accommodation is 350 Euros per month and my living expenses are about 150 Euros a month or highest 200 if I spend heavily.
In addition to that, I have access to a world-class education for almost free and stand a better chance of getting a professional job after my masters and you know what that means?
Now do the Maths and tell me how it is not better than less than 30,000 Naira which I was earning in Nigeria before leaving?

Some people will say I am lucky but honestly, I am yet to see any student in Germany die of hunger here unless he is lazy.
I repeat, NEVER you listen to anyone telling you to remain in Nigeria UNLESS you are earning fat salary in Nigeria, even the so-called politicians send their children here.

G morning,

Pls I am in pain here, pls help me I'm dying silently here in Nigeria. I need ur help pls pls

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 8:00am On May 09, 2021
Basalt:

Hello Bro, a question on my mind please...

Considering the close proximity between France and Germany, and also considering that schengen states agreement. Is it possible for someone living in France to act as sponsor to get you into Germany?

Maybe I haven’t been asking the question right that’s why Google rarely gives the answers I’m looking for. I’ve got quite a number of people in France.
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2021
iamadonis2:

Hello Bro, a question on my mind please...

Considering the close proximity between France and Germany, and also considering that schengen states agreement. Is it possible for someone living in France to act as sponsor to get you into Germany?

Maybe I haven’t been asking the question right that’s why Google rarely gives the answers I’m looking for. I’ve got quite a number of people in France.

One of the requirements for someone to sponsor someone is that he must have a registered living address within Germany.
So Schengen agreement or no Schengen agreement, nearness to Germany or not, if he does not live in Germany he won't likely be allowed to sponsor someone coming to Germany.
Germany is strict about laws

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 6:23am On May 14, 2021
Geo4646:

G morning,

Pls I am in pain here, pls help me I'm dying silently here in Nigeria. I need ur help pls pls

You will not die young bro.
What happened?
What help do you need from me?
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Nobody: 10:18am On May 14, 2021
Basalt:

One of the requirements for someone to sponsor someone is that he must have a registered living address within Germany.
So Schengen agreement or no Schengen agreement, nearness to Germany or not, if he does not live in Germany he won't likely be allowed to sponsor someone coming to Germany.
Germany is strict about laws

Thank you
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Geo4646: 8:28pm On May 14, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Basalt post=101672277]

You will not die young bro.
What happened?
What help do you need from me?

G evening bro,

Amen IJN, I claim it, the way things is going for me, is terrible, I'm discouraged too, I don't mind to pay back with interest, if I'm being sponsored. Anyhow, I'm dying in silence, am totally depressed, Im willing to pay back with double interest as long I live this country, please help me b4 it too late for me.

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2021
Geo4646:

G evening bro,

Amen IJN, I claim it, the way things is going for me, is terrible, I'm discouraged too, I don't mind to pay back with interest, if I'm being sponsored. Anyhow, I'm dying in silence, am totally depressed, Im willing to pay back with double interest as long I live this country, please help me b4 it too late for me.

Truth be told, It's very hard for someone to lend you €10345 (almost 6 million naira) for block account. In fact, put yourself in the shoe. Would you give nearly 6 million naira loan to a total stranger you met on Nairaland who you have never met in real life or know anything about €10345?
Without any form of collateral, no security, no sureties? Would you?
Many people will cry and shade crocodile tears, fall down on the ground and even vow with their life, but immediately the Money enters their hand, their mouth changes and you will need a miracle to even see them again let alone collect your money back.

Things don't work that way bro. Even many relatives sef would never try such, let's be real here.
We live in the Earth not in Jupiter, before anyone, even banks sef release such amount, there must be sureties involved, there must be a well written agreement involved, there must be collateral involved so that if you fail to live upto the agreement, the collateral will be sold immediately and the money will be recovered in excess.
Nobody jokes around with money because money is very hard to get.

Let me tell you my short story and experience during my own time perhaps you might learn one or two things from it.

I was in a similar situation with you, I had some money actually but it was not enough for my block account and I was running around begging for sponsorship from all the rich men in my village eventhough I was not a fan of begging, they all gave one reason or the other, at the end not even 1 dollar was realized.

It got to a point when the embassy even invited me for interview in Lagos still I had no complete money needed.
I later went for the interview even without any hope of completing the block account and I was given some time to send the block account confirmation.

I was almost about to lose hope before I called my sister and cried to her, she invited me over and I don't know how she and her husband did it, but they lent me the remaining block account, paid for my flight and even gave me pocket money on top.
Few months arriving here, I returned back the loan to them.

Do you know the reason why I told you this long story?
Look within you and ask for help within your immediate relations.
It's extremely hard for an outsider to trust you, ask your brothers, sisters parents, cousins, church members etc. Almost all my colleagues here were sponsored by their relatives or church members. They know you better and will trust you better.
Looking for sponsors on Nairaland is like looking for virgins in CWO meeting, you are most likely not going to see shishi . I must tell you the truth.

14 Likes

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Geo4646: 8:59am On May 15, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Basalt post=101707574]

Truth be told, It's very hard for someone to lend you €10345 (almost 6 million naira) for block account. In fact, put yourself in the shoe. Would you give nearly 6 million naira loan to a total stranger you met on Nairaland who you have never met in real life or know anything about €10345?
Without any form of collateral, no security, no sureties? Would you?
Many people will cry and shade crocodile tears, fall down on the ground and even vow with their life, but immediately the Money enters their hand, their mouth changes and you will need a miracle to even see them again let alone collect your money back.

Things don't work that way bro. Even many relatives sef would never try such, let's be real here.
We live in the Earth not in Jupiter, before anyone, even banks sef release such amount, there must be sureties involved, there must be a well written agreement involved, there must be collateral involved so that if you fail to live upto the agreement, the collateral will be sold immediately and the money will be recovered in excess.
Nobody jokes around with money because money is very hard to get.

Let me tell you my short story and experience during my own time perhaps you might learn one or two things from it.

I was in a similar situation with you, I had some money actually but it was not enough for my block account and I was running around begging for sponsorship from all the rich men in my village eventhough I was not a fan of begging, they all gave one reason or the other, at the end not even 1 dollar was realized.

It got to a point when the embassy even invited me for interview in Lagos still I had no complete money needed.
I later went for the interview even without any hope of completing the block account and I was given some time to send the block account confirmation.

I was almost about to lose hope before I called my sister and cried to her, she invited me over and I don't know how she and her husband did it, but they lent me the remaining block account, paid for my flight and even gave me pocket money on top.
Few months arriving here, I returned back the loan to them.

Do you know the reason why I told you this long story?
Look within you and ask for help within your immediate relations.
It's extremely hard for an outsider to trust you, ask your brothers, sisters parents, cousins, church members etc. Almost all my colleagues here were sponsored by their relatives or church members. They know you better and will trust you better.
Looking for sponsors on Nairaland is like looking for virgins in CWO meeting, you are most likely not going to see shishi . I must tell you the truth.

G morning sir,
Ur very right, I agree with everything u said, but can I ask u a question? Do you think is easy for me to just come online and start asking something serious like this, I know we will live in a wicked world where no one is ready to help each other, I totally agree with you, but I trust myself when it comes to trust issues, I I'm completely feed up in life, not everything I can say on here. Maybe if u have a whatsapp no# contact

1 Like

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2021
Geo4646:

G morning sir,
Ur very right, I agree with everything u said, but can I ask u a question? Do you think is easy for me to just come online and start asking something serious like this, I know we will live in a wicked world where no one is ready to help each other, I totally agree with you, but I trust myself when it comes to trust issues, I I'm completely feed up in life, not everything I can say on here. Maybe if u have a whatsapp no# contact

You still don't get my point. It's true that you trust yourself, that's very good. Almost everybody atleast trusts himself.
But the question is do others especially people on nairaland trust you?
Trust is earned, and you earn the trust from someone who probably knows you very well and have interacted with you before especially physically.
I'm just trying to help out by giving you some tips that worked for me and for many of my colleagues.

As for me, I have a big project in Nigeria eating up my money as I mentioned before, and I don't really have such money now.

5 Likes

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Geo4646: 10:18am On May 15, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Basalt post=101710044]

You still don't get my point. It's true that you trust yourself, that's very good. Almost everybody atleast trusts himself.
But the question is do others especially people on nairaland trust you?
Trust is earned, and you earn the trust from someone who probably knows you very well and have interacted with you before especially physically.
I'm just trying to help out by giving you some tips that worked for me and for many of my colleagues.

As for me, I have a big project in Nigeria eating up my money as I mentioned before, and I don't really have such money now.

Bro, like I said b4 ur very right, there's nothing I can say to you or on nairaland that will make any one believes in me, pls, I'm not asking for money here don't get wrong, well thank you for being honest, with my age right now, I don't need anybody to give me fish, I want sum1 dat will teach me our to catch the fish, u an I knw dat there's no geniue agents, they're part of what I'm going through
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2021
Geo4646:

Bro, like I said b4 ur very right, there's nothing I can say to you or on nairaland that will make any one believes in me, pls, I'm not asking for money here don't get wrong, well thank you for being honest, with my age right now, I don't need anybody to give me fish, I want sum1 dat will teach me our to catch the fish, u an I knw dat there's no geniue agents, they're part of what I'm going through

My brother, if you are planning to come for studies, then you don't really need an agent, what you need is block account or sponsorship letter and pray to be invited for visa interview because I heard it's getting tougher now.
Please avoid anything called agents as much as you can, you don't actually need them for anything at all here unless you don't plan to come as a student, I only know about student route.
Everything that concerns your application is online and very straightforward, I did mine by myself without paying a dime to any agent, I advise you to also avoid them too.

2 Likes

Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Geo4646: 10:46am On May 15, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Basalt post=101711800]

My brother, if you are planning to come for studies, then you don't really need an agent, what you need is block account or sponsorship letter and pray to be invited for visa interview because I heard it's getting tougher now.
Please avoid anything called agents as much as you can, you don't actually need them for anything at all here unless you don't plan to come as a student, I only know about student route.
Everything that concerns your application is online and very straightforward, I did mine by myself without paying a dime to any agent, I advise you to also avoid them too.

Good, how can I go about it? What's ur whatsapp number? I can chat u up on
Re: DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad by Basalt(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2021
Geo4646:

Good, how can I go about it? What's ur whatsapp number? I can chat u up on

This is our visa application thread. It covers everything you need.

https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Inside World’s First Airport For Flying Cars Unveiled In UK (Photos) / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) / What Lekki, Lagos State Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.