Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos (8132 Views)

Africa’s ‘tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ’ To Be Unveiled In Imo / Ogun Plans Africa Tallest Building / Ghana builds 'africa's Tallest Building' Set For $10 Billion Tech City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Silverbird to build Africa's Tallest building - Silverbird Stratosphere in Lagos

Ben Murray-Bruce-led Silverbird Group wants to build the tallest building in Africa, a 64-story building called the Silverbird Stratosphere. It will consist of a shopping mall, a five star hotel and much more and it will be located in Banana Island, Lagos.

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/11/silverbird-to-build-africas-tallest.html
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
thats good
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2010
this is what i like hearing cheesy

but what about kano, i hope they do not forget us in borno state angry
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
alj harem:

[b]but what about kano, i hope they do not forget us in borno stat[/b]e angry

Why do you need a 64 storey building for rearing cattles and goats?
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Why do you need a 64 storey building for rearing cattles and goats?
u has to be joking, right cheesy

because if u are not angry angry angry, that is the most annoying statement i have ever heard angry angry angry angry

do u think everyone in the north rears cattles and goat angry angry angry

so lagos has 64 story building

cross river has tinapa

abuja has the best buildings in nigeria

borno has nothing angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

and yet u are insulting me and my people angry angry angry angry

emeka, take timeoooo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by fstranger: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
alj harem:

but what about kano, i hope they do not forget us in borno state angry

To house Almajiris? Bruce is not into charity my dear! Best be content with your mud houses!

Aboki sef want better life,
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2010
fstranger:

To house Almajiris? Bruce is not into charity my dear! Best be content with your mud houses!

Aboki sef want better life,
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry u dey craze

i ask again u dey craze for u head

who owns mud houses, when last have u been to the north

u have really mad me angry

we live better than an average southerner angry
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by fstranger: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2010
alj harem:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry u dey craze

i ask again u dey craze for u head

who owns mud houses, when last have u been to the north
u have really mad me angry

we live better than an average southerner angry

I have never been to the North. Like you said, there is nothing there. So why should I go there? Be content with your 18th century lifestyle. Cattle rearing can't be that bad. Atleast, you can always chew gworo for stress relief.Ciao!
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 11, 2010
so we should start dancing and singing hallelujah.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2010
alj harem:

do u think everyone in the north rears cattles and goat angry angry angry

The remaining ones are either looting our federal purse or busy sharpening their daggers with their 9 year old wives.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by becomrich5: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
let me , see him built it and hand over the keys to me first before I believe him.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
becomrich5:

let me , see him built it and hand over the keys to me first before I believe him.

Why should he hand the keys over to you?
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by becomrich5: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
i am telling you the story may not be true.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2010
becomrich5:

i am telling you the story may not be true.

Why?. You think he is not capable of procuring the loan for such project?
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2010
We have already seen The world's Largest cake. ROFLMAO!! and Africa's Largest mall etc. make we wait see Africa's tallest building now . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by aljharem(m): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

until they build it in the north or borno state, they see trouble angry angry angry angry
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2010
Kobojunkie:

We have already seen The world's Largest cake. ROFLMAO!! and Africa's Largest mall etc. make we wait see Africa's tallest building now . . . ROFLMAO!!
Naysayers at work again. We shall prevail.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by jason12345: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Naysayers at work again. We shall prevail.

amen!
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by fstranger: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2010
alj harem:

until they build it in the north or borno state, they see trouble angry angry angry angry

Okay, now I do think you're a troll. Not a good one or a funny one, but definitely one with waaaay too much time on your hands, and not nearly a good enough command of the English language to have made this amusing.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by aljharem(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
fstranger:

Okay, now I do think you're a troll. Not a good one or a funny one, but definitely one with waaaay too much time on your hands, and not nearly a good enough command of the English language to have made this amusing.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by becomrich5: 12:09am On Nov 12, 2010
stop , listen to people who tell false story. They are telling lies. it is just propaganda. that what I am telling,

The PDP has use the same lies over and over . How long would you people be fools.

If he want to build it in lagos. He would get finance but if he want to build it in abuja. Nobody would finance it. because it does not make economic sense. And they would not finance sure a project in abuja.
I Know someone, if he want to build it in lagos.

I have contact of one of the world largest re-estate company in the world. I told him about Odua city but this una government no get interest.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by fstranger: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2010
becomrich5:

stop , listen to people who tell false story. They are telling lies. it is just propaganda. that what I am telling,

The PDP has use the same lies over and over . How long would you people be fools.

No sane person will take you seriously if you continue to write in this manner. It is beyond atrocious!
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2010
They ve drifted again from the topic at hand to their normal ethnic colouration to practicaly every topic raised in Nairaland. I ask again - WHAT EXACTLY IS OUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION DAT MAKES US DERAIL IN EVERY TOPIC RAISED.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by aljharem(m): 1:09am On Nov 12, 2010
becomrich5:

fstranger:

No sane person will take you seriously if you continue to write in this manner. It is beyond atrocious!
instead of u to listen to him, u are thinking is insane cry
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by becomrich5: 2:07am On Nov 12, 2010
i now get it, it means , bayelsa
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by youngmonie: 3:09am On Nov 12, 2010
fstranger:

I have never been to the North. Like you said, there is nothing there. So why should I go there? Be content with your 18th century lifestyle. Cattle rearing can't be that bad. Atleast, you can always chew gworo for stress relief.Ciao!
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 4:16am On Nov 12, 2010
byrron:

They ve drifted again from the topic at hand to their normal ethnic colouration to practicaly every topic raised in Nairaland. I ask again - WHAT EXACTLY IS OUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION DAT MAKES US DERAIL IN EVERY TOPIC RAISED.

They are like termites eating every thread to death.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2010
alj harem:

Mumu, stop acting Hausa/Fulani because you are NOT one. You are not even a Northerner. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by kcjazz(m): 4:29am On Nov 12, 2010
As long as it is private sector initiative I support, as long as it is the Bruce family running it, I support even more. I might even invest if given the opportunity.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Beaf: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2010
becomrich5:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So PDP now owns Silverbird?!!! See map!!!
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by PhysicsQED(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2010
Kano is a major city. However, this is a private initiative, not a government initiative, and private individuals can 't be made to build economic bases and invest time and hard earned money in places they have no economic or social interest in. If Northerners want the equivalent in Kand, which they need to make their business tycoons responsible.
Re: Silverbird To Build Africa's Tallest Building In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2010
Ben Bruce first said this over ten years ago. By the time he'll be done, my 84 storey building will be ready in Marina.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African-americans Now Want To Be Called Blacks / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Nigeria Moves To Implement Biometric ECOWAS Card With $41M Mou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.