Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls (4579 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / She's Falling For A New Tenant. / I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Pls house, I nid a quick response to this....... Only have 8hrs left embarassed

There was dis beautiful girl at my former working place,,,, we hardly talk to each other -- maybe 2ce a month. ( Greeting only)
I have a crush on her bt am a fearing man type, afraid to approached a girl cause I will feel down if rejected ( dats my problem) ............... Story short.......... sad

1 of my former mate is celebrating her birthday today ( Sunday) ... I went there dis morning ND behold d Girl called me ND ask me she wanted something from me today embarassed since she has nt been seeing me around....
I told her I will make sure she get everything she wanted at d birthday ( food ND drinks)....

She decline ND said NO,,,, she said she wanted something from me personally embarassed

Guyz pls, can u guess Wat is it DAT she want from me,,, is it just friendly asking or Wat am thinking cause I want to approach her 1st b4 she ask me anything.........
How can I counter her, how shld I go abt it

I nid advice pls, this
Help - cc LALASTICALA
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Shelumiel: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Hear what she has to say before making your move

7 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by rottennaija(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2019
Relax your mind. Hear her out and be very clear on what she says. Keep in mind, you don't need to say what you have in mind at the same time. You can bid your time, be observing her from a distant, see how she behaves, etc.

9 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Omar09(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
Pls house, I nid a quick response to this....... Only have 8hrs left embarassed

There was dis beautiful girl at my former working place,,,, we hardly talk to each other -- maybe 2ce a month. ( Greeting only)
I have a crush on her bt am a fearing man type, afraid to approached a girl cause I will feel down if rejected ( dats my problem) ............... Story short.......... sad

1 of my former mate is celebrating her birthday today ( Sunday) ... I went there dis morning ND behold d Girl called me ND ask me she wanted something from me today embarassed since she has nt been seeing me around....
I told her I will make sure she get everything she wanted at d birthday ( food ND drinks)....

She decline ND said NO,,,, she said she wanted something from me personally embarassed

Guyz pls, can u guess Wat is it DAT she want from me,,, is it just friendly asking or Wat am thinking cause I want to approach her 1st b4 she ask me anything.........
How can I counter her, how shld I go abt it

I nid advice pls, this
Help - cc LALASTICALA

Chief she knows you like her. Hear her out first like many other above me have said.
But I'm scared she wants to ask you for something like your help or some sort. Whatever she will ask of you, if it's something you can't do tell her you can't do it. Oh n even if it's something you can do, still don't do it. Allow her to come directly to you with her proposal.

7 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by devilmaycry: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2019
E no pass money or Fucck grin

8 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Happyguy201: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2019
my guy she want give you bill i doubt she wants sex from you

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Homeboiy: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Make we no rush

1 Like

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by spirul77: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
I just dey pity you because of the better billing you are about receiving.

11 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Solsix(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=83501861]I just dey pity you because of the better billing you are about receiving. [/quote
Lol
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by lilmax(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
I told her I will make sure she get everything she wanted at d birthday ( food ND drinks).

One of the reasons why men fail

One of the reasons why men are worthless

9 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omar09:

Chief she knows you like her. Hear her out first like many other above me have said.
But I'm scared she wants to ask you for something like your help or some sort. Whatever she will ask of you, if it's something you can't do tell her you can't do it. Oh n even if it's something you can do, still don't do it. Allow her to come directly to you with her proposal.
I like d girl,,, can't imagine her asking me for something else rather than can u be my........... ( u know)

1 Like

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
rottennaija:
Relax your mind. Hear her out and be very clear on what she says. Keep in mind, you don't need to say what you have in mind at the same time. You can bid your time, be observing her from a distant, see how she behaves, etc.

ok I will,, bt if its nt Wat am thinking, I might feel been rejected
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
devilmaycry:
E no pass money or Fucck grin
gerra hear,, nt all woman think as u say undecided
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
lilmax:
I told her I will make sure she get everything she wanted at d birthday ( food ND drinks).

One of the reasons why men fail

One of the reasons why men are worthless
u can do better by advising me on Wat to do,,, I likes her bt been afraid to approach a lady is my main problem embarassed
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Happyguy201:
my guy she want give you bill i doubt she wants sex from you
can't be so quick to judge , u also ave a sister Na sad

1 Like

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Shelumiel:
Hear what she has to say before making your move
ok guy,,, time is ticking..........
Nt relaxed sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nid more view on this ,,,, LALASTICALA pls na
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by seanwilliam(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
nobody should advise this sissy, let his heart gets burnt first!

6 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Omar09(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
I like d girl,,, can't imagine her asking me for something else rather than can u be my........... ( u know)

Well.. Make sure you don't be a simp
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omar09:

Well.. Make sure you don't be a simp
wats simp
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by 24kmagic: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
You want lalasticla to do what, take this trash to front page?

1 Like

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by falcon01: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
see mumu want ruin everything.. you better relax your mind and hear what she got to say
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Britboy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Just keep like 10k ready, cos she's likely to give you bill.
So this is what you should do...
She'll probably ask for 20k or more, to pay back later, but we know they hardly pay back.

So, tell her you don't have much at the moment, but she can manage the 10k.

Aren't we all potential mugus?
grin

8 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by pelumzy007(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
I go like here as the story go end

2 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Kastrom: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Maybe she wants to ask for your charger
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by rottennaija(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Amstupid:
ok I will,, bt if its nt Wat am thinking, I might feel been rejected

Rejection is part of life. You have probably rejected so many in your life. So don't feel too bad about it.
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Britboy:
Just keep like 10k ready, cos she's likely to give you bill.
So this is what you should do...
She'll probably ask for 20k or more, to pay back later, but we know they hardly pay back.

So, tell her you don't have much at the moment, but she can manage the 10k.

Aren't we all potential mugus?
grin
nt mugu,,, tongue
Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by RejectedStone: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
She wants to ask you for money wink just be prepared

In a nutshell, you are a potential mugu

4 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
This one will be arguing with his elders on other threads now but simply to say "I love you talk your own", he can't.

Well, enjoy your upcoming friend zone corner because that's all that is coming your way after the chat with her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by Amstupid(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
J111333:
This one will be arguing with his elders on other threads now but simply to say "I love you talk your own", he can't.

Well, enjoy your upcoming friend zone corner because that's all that is coming your way after the chat with her. undecided
u don't understand life,,,,, we all ave our weaknesses......

2 Likes

Re: Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls by clive2u(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
don't go to the birthday. she won't ask u and u won't ask her, everybody happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Life Cycle Of An Average Nigerian Girl / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me / Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.