Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group (30381 Views)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
If you remember these adverts back in the days say "Yay"!

DAILY NEED TOOTHPASTE
"....I won't do it till you've done it, till you've done it;
Your daily neeed!"

DE DEONS
".....Get the De Deons when you're down;
Get the De Deons when you're down;
Get the De Deooons, when you're down"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by nwanyionitsha: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
grandstar:
I haven't heard the name Jolayemi for years. He was a titan when I was young.
I remember the toothpaste.

1 Like

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by NORSYK(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Commendable... Seems only De-Deons is popular
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Never seen any of his products
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by laivwire(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ff
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by DameB(f): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Very enterprising!
This goes to show that you can be a jack of all trade...

Nor be one road enter market. Don't complain when you see someone having 10 diff hustles o...
Samsung was in food biz before entering electronics
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
jidemoh:
If you remember these adverts back in the days say "Yay"!

DAILY NEED TOOTHPASTE
"....I won't do it till you've done it, till you've done it;
Your daily neeed!"

DE DEONS
".....Get the De Deons when you're down;
Get the De Deons when you're down;
Get the De Deooons, when you're down"

Lol, as soon as I read Daily Need, that song started playing for my head.

The ad had couples trying to kiss, and one of them would be turned off by the mouth odor, then the offender would be pictured using daily need, then final frame, couples would kiss and smile for the camera

The (not so innocent) 80s... grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by dabolaji: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
OP the picture shown is the son and not the father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by eternityk: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Never seen any of his products
If u are not Yoruba
Just vamoos
There is no yoruba that doesn't know it

1 Like

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chop knuckle bro!
Me was innocent in the 80s though cheesy grin

PoliticalWitch:

Lol, as soon as I read Daily Need, that song started playing for my head.

The ad had couples trying to kiss, and one of them would be turned off by the mouth odor, then the offender would be pictured using daily need, then final frame, couples would kiss and smile for the camera

The (not so innocent) 80s... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
eternityk:

If u are not Yoruba
Just vamoos
There is no yoruba that doesn't know it
OH my! His products are only in the west? What's with the tone sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by eternityk: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OH my! His products are only in the west? What's with the tone sef undecided
Just like all your phantom products are only seen on the internet
What matters is he controls the Lagos market
I could care less about other useless region
Uve probably seen me many times here on nairaland
U would probably know I'm different to other yorubas making a fool of themselves here
It would be better if u just read and move on
Thank u
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
eternityk:

Just like all your phantom products are only seen on the internet
What matters is he controls the Lagos market
I could care less about other useless region
Uve probably seen me many times here on nairaland
U would probably know I'm different to other yorubas making a fool of themselves here
It would be better if u just read and move on
Thank u
OK. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK. Thanks
don't mind that fool... he is a Yoruba supremacist.. I am yoruba too, but that guy is an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by gentiles(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
don't mind that fool... he is a Yoruba supremacist.. I am yoruba too, but that guy is an idiot
That guy is really sick......I am beginning to think he might be having a mental problem. The guy does not behave normal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by gnykelly(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
MusaChukwudi:
If na one YAM LEGGED bstd from the Yeast, we for no hear word! angry

I pray that you outgrow this shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
gentiles:

That guy is really sick......I am beginning to think he might be having a mental problem. The guy does not behave normal.
I swear he is an idiot.. I wonder why he is not yet banned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Yemi7up: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
morikee:
Who he epp
Come to his home town and you will realize he has helped a lot both humans and development of Iludun Oro. Ẹ kún baba.

1 Like

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Yemi7up: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
God bless him. He has contributed a lot to the development of his home town Iludun Oro. We are proud of you sir. Asakin a gbeyin sir.
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Yemi7up: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
lailo:
u mean that young man up there is 79?OP is Lie Muhammed
That picture his old now.
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by eternityk: 1:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Yemi7up:
That picture his old now.
What are his contribution to his home town
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 28, 2019
eternityk:

What are his contribution to his home town
Ask any indigene of Iludun Oro town they will tell you. Meanwhile this is his recent pic.

1 Like

Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by eternityk: 5:11am On Oct 28, 2019
sesandavid:

Ask any indigene of Iludun Oro town they will tell you. Meanwhile this is his recent pic.
Tell me his investments in his hometown
Its not easy for me getting all these info
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by Dredgemaster(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2019
morikee:
Who he epp
. Who you serve?
Re: Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group by MusaChukwudi: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2019
gnykelly:

I pray that you outgrow this shit

I pray too, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? / BUA Moves To Crash Cement Price To N3,500 After Meeting Tinubu / MTN Nigeria Grossed N700 Million Loss Due To Server Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.