Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) (23790 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by deji17: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
South East Leaders wrote Appreciation Letter to Buhari. The letter was signed by the Governors, Lawmakers and Ohanaeze

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Foxman19: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please why thank him for what ? He is doing his job for God sake.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
It is good to see that Igbo elders are showing appreciation for the good works of the president. It is a welcome development. We need to continue to build bridge of unity and love all over the country.

In addition, they should issue a letter of caution to Igbo youths who are all over social media abusing the president and all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. While criticism is necessary for any democracy to survive, it should be constructive and not done to destroy the country. Criticism should also be done to help redirect the focus of government and not something done out of sheer hatred for the president.

153 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Smithkafors(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
seunmsg:
It is good to see that Igbo elders are showing appreciation for the good works of the president. It is a welcome development. We need to continue to build bridge of unity and love all over the country.

In addition, they should issue a letter of caution to Igbo youths who are all over social media abusing the president and all other ethnic groups in Nigeria. While criticism is necessary for any democracy to survive, it should be constructive and not done to destroy the country. Criticism should also be done to help redirect the focus of government and not something done out of sheer hatred for the president.

What do you mean that they should issue a letter of caution?on what ground.Who are you to suggest such.
Please let's mind the way we talk in public forum.Everyone has the right to express how they feel and is not a crime.Channel your energy to better yourself and leave igbo youths alone.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Nwadiuto247: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
seunmsg:

The people who are disturbing online are the IPOB.

They hate Igbo governors and Ohanaeze because they are against their cause. Also those of us who are against are not free of their hate. Dem no dey take advice from anybody except Nnamdi Kanu.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Im going reserve my comment till 2022, the eve year of 2023 election. Meanwhile, This is how slaves address their masters. I saved the letter.

grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by deji17: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Foxman19:

This is the mistake we always make. Were past Presidents who did almost nothing for the region doing their job or not? When people do their job, you still thank them. A student that is recognized for good performance in class was just doing his or her job.

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Foxman19:

Job of Fulani Ruga

Job of making sure Nigeria remains the poverty capital of the world

There is nothing good about Buhari

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by simpleseyi: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
These people and their 5% votes are shameless.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by simpleseyi: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Foxman19:

The same job that Goatluck Jonathan could not do? You people are shameless.

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Foxman19: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please i prefer someone with IQ to quote me i will not tolerate any buffalo .
simpleseyi:

The same job that Goatluck Jonathan could not do? You people are shameless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by themmy07: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Foxman19:
So they should abuse him for doing his job.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by themmy07: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
seunmsg:

U can't say it better... thanks for dat advice.
We need to be constructive in our criticism of the government, u can't always be criticizing sm1 destructively and u think that person will take u serious.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by helinues: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lobatan.

More gnashing of teeths to the wailers

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Cabals forcing South East governors to show appreciation since 1900 grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by DeriNwamamatene: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Lobatan.

More gnashing of teeths to the wailers
[/s]
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Anambralstson: 1:10am On Oct 28, 2019
simpleseyi:
These people and their 5% votes are shameless.
You guys from West are horrible when they show appreciation problem, when they don't you call them ungrateful people, I know majority of you guys are really bitter over these projects in the East, my people says no be person wey call police dey win case, 2023 is pregnant until then let watch, some of you might cease to support APC with your Oga Bourdillon and form a new party. "The only constant in life is change”.

12 Likes

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Im going reserve my comment till 2022, the eve year of 2023 election. Meanwhile, This is how slaves address their masters. I saved the letter.

grin

You are predicting that you'll be loitering here till 2022

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by tamonokare: 2:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Ass Lickers Association of Eastern Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Eartquake1:

You are predicting that you'll be loitering here till 2022

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Whatever! cool cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2019
I don't blame them.

They've seen fisticuffs doesn't work with Buhari, it's time to play soft on him.

Let's play along.

It will be over in less than 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Ibo people are eternally grateful to Jubrin El Sudan. grin
Kanu is fuming and gnashing teeth as we speak....

We say build bridges...they came out instead and released slave statement. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by simpleseyi: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2019
Sai Baba, Sai Buhari the father of Igbos. He loves his children and he is treating them nice.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2019
When second niger bridge is completed in 2039 it shall be renamed Mohammed Buhari Turnpike. grin

5 Likes

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by simpleseyi: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
When second niger bridge is completed in 2039 it shall be renamed Mohammed Buhari Turnpike. grin

Which 2nd Niger Bridge again? I thought Goatluck Jonathan has built and commissioned the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges. You people are shameless. You are begging your enemy for a bridge that your useless brother Goatluck Jonathan had the chance to built

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 6:59am On Oct 28, 2019
lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Area4Area: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:
If you appreciate someone for what he did, he'd be encouraged into doing more. Popular Igbo saying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Anambralstson: 7:08am On Oct 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I know it really paining you guys from West I still remembered all your posts in 2015 when Buhari won, you never believe he will do single project in the East, many of us know the real enemies of Ndi Igbo, 2023 is pregnant either Igbo man or let the north continue.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by Bragalane: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2019
but I see Igbo taunt Yoruba over appreciation / associations of northerner so why should you have problems when paid back in same coin.

Anambralstson:

You guys from West are horrible when they show appreciation problem, when they don't you call them ungrateful people, I know majority of you guys are really bitter over these projects in the East, my people says no be person wey call police dey win case, 2023 is pregnant until then let watch, some of you might cease to support APC with your Oga Bourdillon and form a new party. "The only constant in life is change”.

17 Likes

Re: South-East Governors, Ohaneze Write Appreciation Letter To Buhari (Photo) by simpleseyi: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Anambralstson:

Too early to cry. We disgraced you in 2015. We humiliated you in 2019. We shall completely annihilate you in 2023.

Rule 15 of the 48 Laws of Power: Destroy your Enemies Completely.

You people are already second class citizens of Nigeria, in 2023, we shall turn you all to internally diminished slaves in Nigeria.

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amotekun: North West Governors To Copy South West Counterparts(The Nation) / Tinubu: We Have No Differences To Sort Out In APC / APC Governors: No To Zoning, Presidential Ticket Open To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.