Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React (87436 Views)

Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Mercy Johnson And Husband, Okojie Kiss On Her Cooking Show In The Kitchen / Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by CanadaOrBust: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
otherway:
I pity tiwa cos lalas wizzy will move on with his life and then men will see Tiwa as a dumping ground. Anyways no sin in being single for life.

Single only by choice. Lots of men ready to be Mr. Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Shalommy(f): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
It's a shame that she sleep around with all these small boyz. Spitsss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
otherway:
I pity tiwa cos lalas wizzy will move on with his life and then men will see Tiwa as a dumping ground. Anyways no sin in being single for life.

If u look carefully wizkid forced it, tiwa didn’t expect and probably didn’t resist too as not to embarrass wizkid so she flowed and It was very short. My take tho.

Bt if he cud do dat on stage they probably already doing smtn in private.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by maasoap(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
RoyalBlu:
She's already said they're friends with 'benefits'

So no surprise here.

If they can do this publicly, the rest is better off imagined cheesy

Me thinks they are just coming out of the closet. They are tired of hiding in the dark and rumours

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Burger01:
Ohhhhh! You know how you do it. Can't forget those moments back on NL. Make me and you dey do our own Wizzy and Tiwa here cheesy But laslas Ishi, my heart dey race for you.. Cast me anyhow make I enter bus come Lasgidi grin
Ah, boda Burger, when I think of you my heart goes jigijigijigigbomgbom, like Tony Tetuila sang years ago. Your frosh lips make me think of strawberries in summer. Your dimples reminds me of Wacko Jacko (when the niggur was still black), your stature is like those Grecian gods of virility. I can use your hair for oshuka to carry basin of water and not feel any pain.

Chaaai, see love. Love o love o... kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Risingblue008(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
I said it,dey ve something incommon
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Phil16: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zoharariel:
Tunji (TBillz) Balogun - You see ya life outside? Do a lowkey wedding, and impregnate the Biiitch even before the wedding, you no gree.

You invited all the village people all over Nigeria to come celebrate your wedding.

You even called Bisi Olatilo to come broadcast your day of glory to the international congregation of witches & wizards.

And under the influence of Hennessy V.S.O.P - you were gallivanting on the dance floor and nodding your gorimapa-head like a Tolo-Tolo own and forgot the rule number one in the book of the irunmoles:

"Envy is a tax which all distinction must pay."

The fool dares the gods of envy by flaunting his victories.

And what happened after the wedding?

Don Jazzy start to dey chook him preek inside her ToTo - codedly.

He got tired and passed her to Dr. Sid.

Dr. Sid sef come start to dey chop am codedly.

And now, she is in the "Laliga Season of StarBoy" - who won't hesitate to position her for a doggy, and fvck her on stage like the dog she is, while the audience cheer on.

I remember the day she was dressed on T.V like a Deeper Life member, tying a scarf, without make-up and shedding crocodile tears while trying to convince the entire world that the marriage break-up wasn't her fault.

Any man who does not fear Nigerian women is already a walking corpse.

Well, I can only thank Obatala on your behalf for not diving in into that Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Lagoon.

My brother, unfortunately - I can not cry more than the bereaved.

Today is Sunday, let me go to Mulikat Beer Parlour and take two bottles of "3 3" with a plate of Pepper-Soup while using the smoke from my Benson Boost cigarette to communicate to the heavenlies so that the money to buy my "Bmw 7 Forty Fizzy" can enter into my bank account first thing tomorrow morning. grin

See flow. Oga you get am...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
It was a fake kiss jor. Just to rile up the crowd at the show. grin

On @instablog9ja it looked real, but I saw a clearer video on @notjustok and her head was very to the side.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Okuda(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
RoyalBlu:
She's already said they're friends with 'benefits'

So no surprise here.

If they can do this publicly, the rest is better off imagined cheesy

lmao..you said it all!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ishilove:

Ah, boda Burger, when I think of you my heart goes jigijigijigigbomgbom, like Tony Tetuila sang years ago. Your frosh lips make me think of strawberries in summer. Your dimples reminds me of Wacko Jacko (when the niggur was still black), your stature is like those Grecian gods of virility. I can use your hair for oshuka to carry basin of water and not feel any pain.

Ha! @ishilove is this you? shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Stevecovey:

Yes Stevie. How can I epp you? wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Burger01(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ishilove:

lol. I no be your boda.. Your boda dey for Nnewi grin But this one you wan use my hair carry basin of well water be one kain grin

I missed you babe.. Happy Sunday. Call you kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by ruthlaura(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
After one
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Burger01:
lol. I no be your boda.. Your boda dey for Nnewi grin But this one you wan use my hair carry basin of well water be one kain grin

I missed you babe.. Happy Sunday. Call you kiss
Missed you too hon. I'll be expecting kiss Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Burger01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Stevecovey:

Oga, wetin konsain you Leave us alone o angry

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Burger01:
Oga, wetin konsain you Leave us alone o angry
Don't mind him. angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by yeyeosoronga: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
I'm loving this kiss kiss
Raaaa
Life is too short jare.
Though, people want them to be together so bad, but I think they're just working on people's agro. If you hear the way those at the show were screaming like craze when he grabbed her bum. They definitely got their money's worth. If nothing at all, they watched a show.
Tiwa isn't in any relationship, Wizkid is neither here nor there with his Americano girlfriend.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Adisaowallla: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
kenzosky:
We all know wizzy boy has been pounding Mama Jam Jam for ages, so it's no new news, Tiwa is like a bus, anyone can ride in it so long you are in the music industry. Back then in Marvin Record, Don Jazzy and his crew almost got her box jacked up from lots and lots of pounding, T bliss can attest to that. She Bang the whole industry and poor T bliss almost took the rope. Even While in menopause or very close to it, she's still banging her way up. Wizzy is only getting the left over.

grin grin

You get very bad mouth
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
I'm loving this kiss kiss
Raaaa
Life is too short jare.
Though, people want them to be together so bad, but I think they're just working on people's agro. If you hear the way those at the show were screaming like craze when he grabbed her bum. They definitely got their money's worth. If nothing at all, they watched a show.
Tiwa isn't in any relationship, Wizkid is neither here nor there with his Americano girlfriend.
Wizkid no get girlfriend. E get plenty girls with benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Burger01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ishilove:
Missed you too hon. I'll be expecting kiss Happy Sunday
Will call my pretty. I feel the need - the need for your companion... Enjoy! kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by franchasng: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Some of we women are a disgrace to womenhood honestly angry

Any small boy that finally makes money or fame can come back and Bleep us no matter if we knew when the small boy use to bath outside, all some ladies need is for a guy to have some money or fame and they will open their legs wide for him without shame.

That was how small Iyanya who was still killing dogs in Calabar village out of nowhere began to Bleep Yvonne Nelson that was famous even before Iyanya knew what music was all about to talk of winning MTN Project fame.

Or is it Juliet Ibrahim, as hot and pretty as she is like me, she didn't even respect her beauty and class, she allowed that agbero looking Iceberg Slim to mess her reputation all over the world without shame.

Oh have we forgot how Dbanj that just started music yesterday messed up Genevieve Nnaji that became rich and popular many decades ago when Dbanj was still a gateman in London suburb

Even small boys who used to play football on the roads on Sunday, once they join Yahoo and jam some money, watch them Bleep Omotola, Genevieve and even Linda Ikeji angry

Where do I start or stop

Black women de fall we hot black ladies hand big time angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by yeyeosoronga: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Stevecovey:

Wizkid no get girlfriend. E get plenty girls with benefits.

So, let them eat cake cheesy
Tiwa is single, Oluwawizzy is also single. They should carry go jor.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin mother russia grin
Zoharariel:
Tunji (TBillz) Balogun - You see ya life outside? Do a lowkey wedding, and impregnate the Biiitch even before the wedding, you no gree.

You invited all the village people all over Nigeria to come celebrate your wedding.

You even called Bisi Olatilo to come broadcast your day of glory to the international congregation of witches & wizards.

And under the influence of Hennessy V.S.O.P - you were gallivanting on the dance floor and nodding your gorimapa-head like a Tolo-Tolo own and forgot the rule number one in the book of the irunmoles:

And now, she is in the "Laliga Season of StarBoy" - who won't hesitate to position her for a doggy, and fvck her on stage like the dog she is, while the audience cheer on.

I remember the day she was dressed on T.V like a Deeper Life member, tying a scarf, without make-up and shedding crocodile tears while trying to convince the entire world that the marriage break-up wasn't her fault.

Well, I can only thank Obatala on your behalf for not diving in into that Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Lagoon.

Today is Sunday, let me go to Mulikat Beer Parlour and take two bottles of "3 3" with a plate of Pepper-Soup while using the smoke from my Benson Boost cigarette to communicate to the heavenlies so that the money to buy my "Bmw 7 Forty Fizzy" can enter into my bank account first thing tomorrow morning. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by ephraim18(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Their kiss their life
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
This woman passionately loves the boy. Lol!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by omoiyalayi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
quintessence007:
Where's the french kiss? Everything is just blurry wink

Hahahahahha

Local man is disappointed grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by funkyjms: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
quintessence007:
Where's the french kiss? Everything is just blurry wink

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by King44(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Las las oti wa confirmed Wizzy ti n la Tiwa Savage loko indeed wonderful bestie o
Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by RTSC: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nothing new.
Age is just a number.

If you are as old as tiwa and you have a younger guy you like, you better make your move before he moves on.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Burger01:
Will call my pretty. I feel the need - the need for your companion... Enjoy! kiss
Im right here for you, babe kiss

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Wizkid French Kiss On Stage In Paris, Fans React by Jewelbaby01(f): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zoharariel:

Bros why na? This is not fair o, see finishing. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Hugs Cardi B, Shares Photos / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.