Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet (20991 Views)

Apostle Joshua Selman Speaks On His Encounter With Jesus / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by collinsDeji(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
A Twitter user with the handle @Ms_Dashy took to the platform to narrate his hilarious encounter with an electrician that came to work in their house.

According to the young man, the electrician was shocked when he called him his name and surname which he saw on true caller�. This prompted the electrician to request for prayer thinking he was a Prophet.

“A new electrician came to work in our house. I called him his name and surname cuz that’s what I saw on true caller�. Dude was so shocked and started asking me if I am a Prophet! Now he wants me to pray for him and his children. Some Nigerians are so gullible ehn! This is how people get duped and scammed �����������.”,

he tweeted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ms_Dashy/status/1188331808389304320

https://thickmatch.com/man-narrates-encounter-electrician-thinks-prophet/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by BOSSkesh(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Gullible nigerians every where
Lee mao

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Rollie450: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
It's a norm in our society

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by RoyalBlu(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ignorance is the culprit here cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Gullibility is a big disease.
...but Truecaller is not always right though, not even up to 50% accurate.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Freemanbobble: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is why boys take Yahoo as career

Because they are aware that for everyday we wake a maga is being born

Humans are too gullible

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Chukwurah003: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ms_dashy is a man? shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Ipromote: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm
Pray for him na and collect tithe grin grin

I can teach you how to make more sales through social Media adverts. Check my Siggy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by dynicks(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Many peeps r truly being deceived cus of lack of knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by michealdeco: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nigerians ehh

Once you successfully predict one of there problems like bet*9ja odd

They'll turn you to a demi-god overnight and crowd around you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Denikayan: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Electrician you could have deceived and use for money rituals
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Kentura(m): 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jesus is King
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by emeijeh(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Trucaller really works "wonders"
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by nairaman66(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Just tell him already! Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
“A new electrician came to work in our house. I called him his name and surname cuz that’s what I saw on true caller�. Dude was so shocked and started asking me if I am a Prophet! Now he wants me to pray for him and his children. Some Nigerians are so gullible ehn! This is how people get duped and scammed
Lol cheesy
We can relate to this.
It happened just some weeks back.
A very hilarious day.

Baba Sule was in so much shock that night seeing his daughter's name popped up on the phone screen!
cheesy wink

Illiteracy is not a disease...... it's something WORSE!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by THEMODSARECRAZY: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
The person above me Sha angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Pavore9: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Denikayan:
Electrician you could have deceived and use for money rituals

You are likely going to end up being used for money rituals since you are okay with it.

12 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by emeijeh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
THEMODSARECRAZY:
The person above me Sha angry
The most jobless person worldwide grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by BOSSkesh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kentura:
Jesus is King
Are you that ignorant and gullible
Abi you're just looking for likes and mentions??

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Denikayan: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Pavore9:

You are likely going to end up being used for money rituals since you are okay with it.

Won fi omo Ore bo Ore

Ewo!
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by bigcasava1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
U can't blame some people don't know much about caller ID

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Flowxx: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
post=83514813:
ok

Booking space.

Shame on you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Lakpox77(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wonderful .... Most Nigerians are gullible , that’s why many fake churches thrive !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Kendumazy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
wink. I once travelled with an elderly mentor. So we were looking for petrol station i used google maps to check and tell him. The man shock when i said lets go straight the next turn there is a station in front of one church. He was like u have been here before jare

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
emeijeh:

The most jobless person worldwide grin
Lol cheesy.
Nairalanders said your achievement in life is your 2000 likes here wey you carry for head like gala
Better go find work do and make mama proud.
Kiddo with misplaced priority!
cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lol sm of these folks think it’s only prophets that can know ur personal info and stuff. Lol
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Kentura(m): 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
BOSSkesh:

Are you that ignorant and gullible
Abi you're just looking for likes and mentions??

Wait, what's ignorant about what I typed ?
Re: Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet by Fidelismaria: 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin grin

What a stupid homo sapien

His should be beaten to pulp for been that stupid and his brain neurons harvested for experiment

Stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope To Priests - Buy Humble Cars / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.