Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

The Godmother by SeyiDominion - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Godmother by SeyiDominion (945 Views)

The Godmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Godmother by SeyiDominion by Awesome05: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother/29768

The Godmother

Rita is a beautiful lady who combines beauty and brain. But beyond that, she possesses mysterious powers. For Tope, meeting Rita is the best thing he could have hoped for. She helps him to achieve the dream of a life-time, but he has to pay dearly for his deeds and misdeeds.

Seyi Dominion

© 2019. This work is protected by copyright. No part of it can be copied or reproduced in any other way without the permission of the author.

Cover design: Courtesy, Pexel

The work is dedicated to almighty God.

Some of the words are adult contents.

Rita knocked at the door of Henry’s apartment and waited for him to open the door. She did not wait for long.

‘Hey, there you are,’ Henry said as he opened the door wide for her to come in. He was full of smiles as he was obviously pleased to see her.
‘How d’you do?’ she greeted.

‘Fine. Good to see you.’

It was the second time Rita would be visiting him. They had become acquainted a couple of weeks ago when they met at the ATM point of a commercial bank in Ikeja, Lagos. During her first visit, he had another visitor around and that prevented him from getting intimate with her. In any case, Rita did not stay long. Today, he had looked forward to her coming and had prepared for it.

‘Please, sit down,’ he offered eagerly.

Rita took the seat she had been offered. ‘Thank you.’

‘Let me get you some drinks,’ he offered.

‘Hey, take it easy. I’ve just come. The drinks can come later.’

‘Alright.’

He sat on the same sofa with her, within his arm reach.

He was playing a video movie he hoped she would find interesting. He had watched it before and had enjoyed it.

‘How is your weekend?’ she asked.

‘It has been very boring, but thank God you’re here. I hope it will become exciting now.’

She nodded and smiled at him.

‘Are you sure you don’t want anything yet?’ he asked.

‘No, not yet.’

She faced the movie on the television while he moved towards her. Some minutes elapsed. Tentatively, he held her left hand. He was very close to her now, so close he could smell her hair. He moved to wrap his hand on her shoulders.

She appeared engrossed in what she was watching, but he knew she was very conscious of the sensuous moves he was making.

‘Your hair is beautiful,’ he offered.

‘Thanks.’

His mouth drew close to hers. His lips brushed slightly on her lips and then got stuck there. For him, it was a welcome thing. He kissed her ravenously. Her response was measured, almost mechanical. He kissed her more while his right hand went to her boobs.

She didn’t resist him, but she did not encourage him either.

Henry did not mind whether he was getting encouragement or not. He was glad he was finally having his way with her. Rita was beautiful and desirable and he had been counting his luck since he befriended her. He was not the type that wasted time trying to ‘sample the taste’ of his ‘new catch’.

As a matter of fact, it was his trademark to always do so within few days of acquaintanceship.

He pulled the cups of her bra out of the contents they were holding. Gosh, she had such succulent breasts. His hand teased and caressed them. His tongue also licked them while his teeth nibbled at the nipples.

‘Let’s go in,’ he said almost breathless, as he suspended what he had engrossed himself in. He led her to his bedroom. She did not say anything. She did not protest his lustful urge. To him, it was a good sign. To Rita, he would soon learn his lesson.

They were in the bedroom and he was all over her again. His tongue seemed to be delighted in licking her nipples. He was actually not licking anything, but it looked like he was licking. After more minutes of pre-intimacy, it was time to get to the main action.

But wait a minute. Something strange was happening. Was it his imagination? To confirm, his hand went to his dick. The thing was as limp as vegetable leaf!

Well, it meant he had not prepared enough. He went back to the pre-intimacy. This time, he zipped down her jeans trousers. Her white pantie was pulled down, almost roughly, and he dipped his fore finger inside the vagina. He was surprised there was no wetness there. But the greater surprise was that his dick remained limp. After some minutes of futile efforts, he stopped all he was doing.

Get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother/29768
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion by Janet96(f): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good story.
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion by Zamar: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
More ...
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion by FairCritic(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good story. �
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion by Awesome05: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
He wanted to stop her. He wanted to remind her that he was yet to offer her drinks. Above all, he wanted to tell her maybe he should try to get aroused again. But he could not do any of these.
Still bewildered, and still holding his dick, he watched as Rita stepped out of his bedroom.

She smiled to herself as she stepped out of his flat. Henry did not fit in to the kind of man she wanted. She had to get another man.

Tope was writing his news story on the rising incidence of child prostitute. Working as undercover journalist, he had been able break into a syndicate that operated child prostitution.

It was disheartening that school girls aged between thirteen and sixteen now engaged in prostitution. He had finished writing his findings. Together with the audio and video evidence, he sent the reports, via e-mail to his editor.

He also decided to post some of his findings on his Facebook page, admonishing parents to be more vigilant in monitoring their children, especially those that were female. It was when he was still on-line that a friend request came in. A Miss Rita Tosan wanted to be his friend. Tope accepted the friendship request.

While he was still surfing the internet, a message came from Rita, his latest friend. The message read: I can see that you just posted some findings on child prostitution. Great work. Keep it up.

Tope replied: Thank you. I believe more concern and vigilance can correct some of our anomalies and make our society a better place.

Rita replied, ‘I agree. We all need to work together to make our society a better place.’

Tope was impressed with his new friend. ‘I am a journalist and a blogger,’ he wrote. ‘Can I meet you?’

‘I work in the health sector,’ she replied.

Rita thought over this man that went by the name Tope. He sounded okay and she really wished he was. The guy sent her his number and asked for hers.

Ordinarily, a lady would be or should be cautious. He might be posing to be whom or what he was not. So many criminal-minded people hid under the social media to present false image and to perpetuate their obnoxious acts. But then, Rita was not just an ordinary lady.

She sent her number to him too, and within minutes, he called her.

‘Hello, please, can I be on to Rita?’ he asked.

‘Speaking. Who’s on the line?’

‘This is Tope, your Facebook friend.’

‘Oh, Tope.’ She sounded excited. ‘How’re you?’

‘Fine. I’m happy to meet you. I’m based in Lagos. What about you?’

‘I’m here in Lagos too,’ she said.

‘Good. We’ll be getting to know each other more later. Have a nice day.’

‘And you too.’

He cut the line. Rita smiled to herself. This was the man she was waiting for. When her break was over, Rita went offline and put her phone in her handbag.

Her white uniform suited her well. She liked her nursing profession and she liked the looks of admiration she got from men; and that of envy she got from women.

At the private hospital where she worked, she made sure she did her work to the best of her ability. One thing she had to constantly ward off were advances from men.

They never seemed to get tired of making overtures; but she never got tired of snubbing them too. One of the doctors, Sam, had been pestering her for an affair. Sam was married, but he said that would not be a barrier.

This afternoon, when Rita came to give him a case note in his consulting room, he urged her to sit down for a moment.

‘Rita, why’re you proving so difficult?’ Dr. Sam Tuoyo said. ‘Why can’t you just give me a little chance to prove my love to you?’

Rita smiled but shook her head.

Download full story from:

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother/29768
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion by Janet96(f): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice story.
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion by BigBasher: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good story line.
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion by BIGGIE121(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Dear poster, this story has been posted here already by the writer. Seyidominion himself. I would advise you to stop further posting to avoid duplicate threads.

Here is the link to the corresponding thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4873205/godmother

(1) (Reply)

H*E LEVEL RESULT [satire] — 18+ / Who Knows 'olauduah Equiano' And Who Cares To Know / Have You Got The Kindle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.