Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms (44944 Views)

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces / Trump Confirms Death Of Al-qaeda Heir Hamza Bin Laden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by dexmond: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2019
MichaelUweh:
The end of terrorism in middle East is here....Trump the heraldino..... Thumb up to u!!!!!!!

Terrorism cannot end, it has been with us since around 600AD. As far as people are still reading and following certain religious books, we will never have peace in the world. The most dangerous of it all is that the supposedly moderates among them can become radicalized within seconds.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by djoe21(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:
Lol and Trump gave a very ridiculous speech! That guy is terrible sha! Cant wait till his term is finished and America will get back to normal

That man is just awful

No he's not.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by djoe21(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
Bunnatex:
I hope it won't be a case of HYDRA. Cut one head, another replace it

I'm afraid that's the kind of war the West is currently fighting.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by djoe21(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Rafiq2:
To be honest, am starting to like trump, Despite being indifferent to his usual antics in d past, I have to say, am becoming a huge fan. His speech today was awesome, no bullshyt, just raw awesomeness cheesy

I like the guy.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Ykc2(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

If you dont know, what America does affects the whole world. Nigeria has been mentioned several times today in relation to the complicated web of Islamist terrorism

You'd better start reading up on global politics instead of leaving the slime of your mediocrity in my mentions

Islamic terrorism is what northerners want is not American's problem let your country deal with it
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Peacecoy19: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Rafiq2:
To be honest, am starting to like trump, Despite being indifferent to his usual antics in d past, I have to say, am becoming a huge fan. His speech today was awesome, no bullshyt, just raw awesomeness cheesy
. What is awesome!? Trump said (because of politics) there was nothing great when Obama announced the Killing of OSAMA BN LADIN.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Lamanii22(f): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2019
thesicilian:

I've always known that these Muslim extremists are utter cowards pretending to be strong men under the guise of anonymity.

But how come when the US kills terrorists, such as Osama bin Laden and Al Bagdadi they die once and for all but the Nigerian army keeps killing Shekau every season as if it's a football tournament?

Loool I swear....

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Ostrogoth(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2019
dokie:
Trump's sure of victory in the next election already.

His haters will have to wait till he completes his 8 years.

America is indeed a great nation.

No be mouth.

This is the most stupid and dumbest comment I ever saw on social media in my entire existence! Here we have a Nigerian at the mercy of SARS & unscrupulous government officials dying of another man's disease, america for that matter! Shouting Trump as if he's shouting Buhari. I believe peoples mental capacities should be examined before being allowed to use social media!
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by idtwo: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ISIS LEADER, ABUBAKAR AL-BAGHDADI HAS BEEN KILLED BY US SPECIAL FORCES A FEW HRS AGO.....

NOW THIS IS THE TYPE OF NEWS I EXPECT THE GREAT NAIRALAND TO BE CARRYING, NOT TONTO DIKE EXPOSING HER BREAST OR TOKE MAKINWA WEARING SEE THROUGH DRESS, OR REGINA DANIELS TRAVELLING IN FIRST CLASS CABIN, OR A CERTAIN TIWA GIVING WIZZY FRENCH KISS....HABA!

WE ARE TOO MYOPIC IN THIS COUNTRY AND WE ADORE AND CHERISH NONSENSE

God bless you sir. Moderators, I hope you guys are paying attention. Stop messing up the front page with stupid irrelevancies. You would soon make the forum useless if you continue with such inanities.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by yellowman2225(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2019
anigbajumo:

You are among the few people on this forum that understand the basic international politics.Terrorist that kills more Muslim than any other religion is the same people on this forum with Low IQ will still blame on Islam.

As you claimed they kill more Muslims. Answer this question at least. Do Terrorist shout ALAHU AKBIR before Killing or do they shout JESUS IS LORD? Your genuine answer will tell us who the terrorist are.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2019
Ostrogoth:

This is the most stupid and dumbest comment I ever saw on social media in my entire existence! Here we have a Nigerian at the mercy of SARS & unscrupulous government officials dying of another man's disease, america for that matter! Shouting Trump as if he's shouting Buhari. I believe peoples mental capacities should be examined before being allowed to use social media!

Dont get angry with the dude.. "wetin person kno no him no go know" its a pity they dont research and at the same time they are dump followers just like what we have on ground.

They dont want to know if the individual is on the right path, abiding to the laws of the land. Whether the individual is becoming a dictator or a mafia Lord.. its not their business so far he is on that seat its doesn't matter.

Kudos to the "US Delta Force Special Operation unit or forces".

Internet doesn't forget.. Trump said the credit shouldn't go to Obama but to the Navy seal team that took on the operation then.

So Big up and Thumps up to them and those that worked side by side with them, information gathering and all.

Trump shouldn't push his luck to far.
Pride goes before a fall..

.... At the end is the American People that will decide..!!
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Dbiz1111(m): 9:16am On Oct 28, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Stfu.
Do I owe your father any manners?

grin cheesy
NBG
Awon NOMANAZZ
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by ofwest47(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2019
see the throw back video of I S I S leader in the hottest part of the hell.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Truthwords: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Boulexposed:

The US imports terrorism to breakdown governments, LGBT, legal marijuana, open borders, comprehensive sexuality education, are all Western European tricks and lies. When the colonizer was in Nigeria he seeded sons by some olosho women who like White boys. These sons he sent to Europe and educated them. They formed the first cults in Nigeria universities and placed in control over the colonial government. When Nigeria won its independence these coconut families were the richest men even richer than kings who we know have unbroken bloodlines and are true Africans. You must focus on this phenomenon in your write up on the blood line ties some Nigerians have with Europe. This is the main reason we need to return to monarch rule to ensure the families ruling over us are 100 percent Black DNA.

Wake up out your slumber

I will look into it . Infact thats a whole writeup on its own

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Tapout(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2019
realestniggah:
Deep down the US know another person will just take his place and position.. Terrorism can never really end because we know these people are sponsored by elite from the west.. The west create weapon to sell.. In other to sell weapon they create chaos and destruction in certain countries.. It all a game to them..and of course business. Saudi Arabia being their number one customer and Yemen being their play ground.

ofcos if u watched the video, he even said they know his likely successor.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by pacespot(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2019
What I notice about this president Trump is, he wants to even out Barack Obama's achievements as a president by all means.

Obama killed Osama Bin Ladin, Trump killed Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, how does that sound? smiley

And I think this is part of the campaigns towards the 2020 elections.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Abeos(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2019
thesicilian:

I've always known that these Muslim extremists are utter cowards pretending to be strong men under the guise of anonymity.

But how come when the US kills terrorists, such as Osama bin Laden and Al Bagdadi they die once and for all but the Nigerian army keeps killing Shekau every season as if it's a football tournament?

Their intelligence levels is far apart

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Iykenuwa(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:
[s]Lol and Trump gave a very ridiculous speech! That guy is terrible sha! Cant wait till his term is finished and America will get back to normal

That man is just ...[/s]

When you're hooked on and controlled by CNN
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by midnighter(f): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Iykenuwa:

When you're hooked on and controlled by CNN

I didn't watch CNN to see his vulgar speech so what are you saying
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by shegra58: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wendybrown:

Through terrorism of course
Christianity has killed more people than Islam

May be you don't know about the CRUSADE
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by drakeli: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
shegra58:

And who were the crusaders fighting? Of course crusaders emerged to protect the West/Christianity and Jerusalem from Islamic jihadist invaders invading the West. Now no more crusaders but your the same jihadists brothers will not cease to exist even hundreds of years later . Crusaders were a defensive force against Muslim invaders
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by hustlelegit(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
CaptainKool15:
Watched Donald Trump making the announcement at 9:30amEDT. A very good news and a morale booster for the fight against terrorism.

But on the other hand, I have this feeling that Donald Trump is making the story up just to distract the media from his impeachment palavar. He said Russia played a big role in the operation but Russia has come out to debunk it. They said they are not aware of the operation not to talk of assisting the US..

This week is going to be interesting. ����

Guy go watch trump speech again, Donald Trump never said Russia knew anything about it, he only said Russia was cooperative when USA special troops flew through Russia airspace in Syria, the mission was a top secret mission not everybody in the White House even knew about it and trump said Washington leaks is outrageous, so Russia Syria, Iraq and turkey don't know anything about it oo, stop misleading people with ur false info.
He only gave some credit to Russia cos they allowed USA troops to fly through their airspace
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Yusman316(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
drakeli:

And who were the crusaders fighting? Of course crusaders emerged to protect the West/Christianity and Jerusalem from Islamic jihadist invaders invading the West. Now no more crusaders but your the same jihadists brothers will not cease to exist even hundreds of years later . Crusaders were a defensive force against Muslim invaders
So why did they stop defending while the Muslim invaders were still at their doors knocking? Crusaders that wiped out whole communities accusing innocent women and children of witch craft. U re here trying to change history that they were defending against Muslim invaders grin
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Yusman316(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
dexmond:

Terrorism cannot end, it has been with us since around 600AD. As far as people are still reading and following certain religious books, we will never have peace in the world. The most dangerous of it all is that the supposedly moderates among them can become radicalized within seconds.
Maybe u can enlightened us to the religious books people like Genghis Khan, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Persian Kings, Egyptian Pharaohs and Co read before they went on their murderous rampages to conquer the known world. Evil is inherent in human beings, religion or not, nothing can change that
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Bonapart(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:
Lol and Trump gave a very ridiculous speech! That guy is terrible sha! Cant wait till his term is finished and America will get back to normal

That man is just awful
you are indeed a pussy

You irritate me already
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by drakeli: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yusman316:

So why did they stop defending while the Muslim invaders were still at their doors knocking? Crusaders that wiped out whole communities accusing innocent women and children of witch craft. U re here trying to change history that they were defending against Muslim invaders grin

No amount of teeth showing would make you seem you know what you are saying. Go back and educate yourself about that same history you are mixing up. When Jihadists invaded Jerusalem, who were the team that drove them back before they later lost to Saladin. When jihadists besieged Austria in a bid to enter Europe, who drove them back. There were no crusaders hundreds of years before the terrorist in chief Muhammad was born.

The first crusaders were formed by European kings amassing their armies when civilization started being threatened as it is still being threatened today by your terrorist in chief Muhammad’s (piss be upon him) foot soldiers spreading Islam by the edge of the sword
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Wendybrown(f): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
shegra58:

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Wendybrown(f): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
shegra58:

It's now a competition right? I have nothing against Islam or any religion at that. But shouldn't u rather be bothered they're tainting the religion? What exactly is your major concern? Islam 'being true' to its cause and not been dented or it's growth despite several horrid stories? Set your priorities right.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by biggy26: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

That man is just awful
There's nothing awful about him. He is there to drain the swamp in Washington. America was at the brink, and now has seen salvation. Soak that!
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by abusurv(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
idonhammer:
Why do Muslim people like everything North? North east Nigeria,north west Nigeria,north Central, north east Syria,north east Pakistan, north west Lybia, north east bagdad...north north north.ISLAMABAD
Please include North America where your idol USA is or you forget that America is in North too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.