Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri (61461 Views)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by nairaman66(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Macnnoli4(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Donlexino(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
nrexzy:
Is this man alright at all??

Abi cos dem do free 5mb him wan utilize am
Oga what is wrong in what the man said? with someone like you in this country it will be very difficult for things to work again in this country.

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Asebaba1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Because border was closed he should sell all his previously acquired properties?
Flexherbal:
Reno Omokri took to his Instagram page to blast President Muhammadu Buhari for closing the border while he uses foreign Gucci designer shoes and wristwatches.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4IR4aZlw5z/?igshid=axlc0t35ed8v

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by lafuria1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Did buhari smuggle in the Gucci designer shoe?

You can import and foreign/luxury goods you want, just pay custom duties

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by vaca1: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wow after reading the comments here, i discovered that 99.9% of nigerians have totally lost it. I wept

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bitter soul. Useless like "P" in psychology.

Reno Omokri is only useful to useless enemies of the state masquerading under the tattered umbrellas of another useless PDP, Atiku, and ipobians

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by stabilizer: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
If you are rich but below 40yrs of age be careful & if you poor while still at your teen, 20s or mid 30, Please be hopeful and do the needful. No rest for those who understand what it means to be successful.
��

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Ayoefa: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Delusional pastorprenual fraudster Reno , still wailing till 2031.

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by VicM6: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
people will come here and say rubbish about the man.
All what i knw is dat the poor keeps becoming poorer and the rich becomes richer..
that's why Nigeria can never be better because one man's food is another man poison..

Imagine closing the border for the better-ness of Nigerians when local rice is been sold for 23k. who does that... am not against him closing the border because it's a good move but let him provide sufficient machine and tools for the farmers and let inport duties be less too so as for the less privilege to enjoy the amenities of buying things legally into the country...

buying a car worth 800k from Us and clearing the car with over 200k... nawa o.

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Donlexino:
Oga what is wrong in what the man said? with someone like you in this country it will be very difficult for things to work again in this country.

SHUT UP. Even if he wears slippers sef, -ve energy children like you will still complain. So Atiku your messiah and dilector is wearing aba shoes in Dubai? Anu mpama

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by VicM6: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
lafuria1:
Did buhari smuggle in the Gucci designer shoe?

You can import and foreign/luxury goods you want, just pay custom duties
My brother no be by mouth... even you ur self can't pay custom duties.... with a goods worth 500k and you are paying 170k as custom duties then whats your gain after selling the product... it means you loose big time..... custom duties no be by mouth abeg.... go airport make u too go see and here the amount ur self...... you think say na 5000 or 10000 thing bah.

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by iswallker(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
midolian:
You don't even know if someone who has bought it from Katangua market sold it to Buhari as first grade Akube...

You don't know if this one is Aba made or a gift from the woman in the other room...

Plus, what has this got to do with border closure considering the real reason our borders are closed?

Bitter bastard!

Use your brains..

Stop being abusive..

Dont be a slave.. Its gjt everthing to fi with it. undecided

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by content208: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
nrexzy:
Is this man alright at all??

Abi cos dem do free 5mb him wan utilize am

If you don't see the point in what he wrote then you have deep seated problem

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by seanjy4konji: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
She na salubata Herdman. Na rubber sandal for baba

Kiri ribber..

PS.. Unless u r sleeping same bihari has ccou t in Bahamas with over 500m$

Our loot

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Who tags this Reno of a guy pastor? So Buhari is no longer El Jubril of Sudan again? Thank God I have mind of my own, I would have believed all those lies against President Buhari the way the children of perdition wanted us to.

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Boulexposed: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by DonBenny77(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
dominique:
His most off point tweet till date
What has Gucci shoes or designer watches got to do with the border closure? Has it stopped anybody from travelling abroad? His tweet is pointless imo
the fact that you can't get the point doesn't make it pointless. How can he deprive citizens of wearing and trading on imported footwear that comes in through Ghana and Togo meanwhile he wears imported Gucci shoes. Its double standards sister.

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by iammolise(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
I know this is 100% true coz prez bubu can never patronise an eastern folk, he (buhari) would rather buy imported (over his dead body) to by from the fvckn ojukus.

Koko oro ni yen
Believe me

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by emmabest2000(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
My Prayer and Sympathy goes to all onitsha hustlers aka umu otu ,

Ndi na eme umu ife mkpachapu ...week in week out on the road from Onitsha - Lagos - Seme - Cotonou - Togo- Ghana - Mali... etc

This year Christmas go bi the worst Christmas for una .. but then keep the faith because lass lass ... God will always find a way to provide for his children!

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by content208: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
dominique:
His most off point tweet till date
What has Gucci shoes or designer watches got to do with the border closure? Has it stopped anybody from travelling abroad? His tweet is pointless imo

What's the original purpose of border closure! Is it not to force people to buy local products? So why is the president, who champions border closure, doesn't buy and use Local products?
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by MoIbrahim: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Reno Omokirikiri

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Surulereman(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
We once had a President who had no shoes and they complained. Now we have a President who wears Gucci shoes, and they're still complaining. Maybe we need a President without legs or feet.

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by bluefilm: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
content208:

What's the original purpose of border closure! Is it not to force people to buy local products? So why is the president, who champions border closure, doesn't buy and use Local products?

So I should now throw away every foreign product I previously owned just because of the ongoing border closure?

The way some of you dolts reason at times eh...

Nonsense. angry

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by tete7000(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
I'm not a fan of Reno but agree with him on this. Buhari and his family are even probably eating foreign rice. They reek of hypocrisy. Quoting the words of the scripture: "They put on others loads too heavy to carry and they themselves won't even lift a finger to help". Very Phariseesic in nature, they are like whitewashed tomb, clean inside but full of dead and rotten bones inside. May God deliver Nigerians.

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin.... Reno Reno !!! grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Well said!
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Truthbites: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
He deceives Afonjas and Zombies, not a freeborn like me...there are many guys doing fulani shoes..why him nor wear them?

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by GodSaklek(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
The same old information, is it the first time u are gonna see this on his leg?..

Hypocrites

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures)