Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . (2691 Views)

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / Men's Pennies Can't Keep Secrets Shaa / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . by Magnoliaa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
themaestro08:
Let them know everything about you unless if its something that has to do with your family or a very dark secret that disclosing it may probably ruin the relationship.

Honesty and trust are one of pillars of a healthy relationship.

Why do think disclosing this wouldn't be right? Like, just get it all out. Bare it. Why should it ruin the relationship? Or if it spoils things, better that way, is it not?

FrLukas:
When you are married to someone, you'll just have to trust them with the truth. ALWAYS. unless the secret is not yours to share. Like a sibling's or parent's secret.

If it will affect your family directly, especially negatively, then you must tell him.

Yes. This, in an ideal/healthy relationship.
Re: When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

-when should you?
-what kind of "secrets''/issues are worth keeping?
-should you keep a secret from them?
-why?

The thing keeping me from my significant others is that she's full of herself there is no secret
Re: When To Keep Secrets From Your Significant Other. . . by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
I will always work with my significant other to get our relationship active and healthy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysteries Of The Oceans(interesting And Fascinating)Part 2. / Reason Why You Should Never Take Womens Word Serious. / Pastor In Big Brother Naija House As The Show Kicks Off ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.