Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago (77577 Views)

Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Alive In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Empty Isolation Centre In Kano: Man Shares Video, Says Reported 800 Cases A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by ManirBK: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
A Kano man, Aminu Baita, who was declared dead he he allegedly drown in a river in 1990 has been found and reunited with his family at the weekend.

A family source, Yakubu Musa, said Mr Baita, who is a trained nurse, suffered mental illness before his disappearance from his last known address in Dambatta, about 70km from Kano city.

“Aminu “resurrected” few weeks ago. To put it differently, my cousin is now back from dead,” Mr Musa said.

“Aminu was a brilliant trained nurse, working with ministry of health in Kano State in the 80s. He was happily married when hesuddenly started showing some abnormal behaviours.

“He lost his job and marriage as well—this is despite efforts to seek medical help for him.
“Aminu later found himself at a correctional facility in Danbatta.

“We were told that Aminu sneaked out of the facility and took a dive into in a river, and was never found. As Muslims, we accepted the story and prayed for the repose of his soul.

“Then comes another twist. One of my elder siblings, Nasidi Musa recently went to Toro local government in Bauchi State for a different mission, thus search for his missing brother in-law, who was said to have been last seen there.
“He didn’t find the missing brother in-law there. He, instead, found his “dead” cousin, Aminu.
“Nasidi brought with him story of the pleasant surprise. And as I say this, Aminu is at a Kazaure psychiatric hospital, after a delegation of the family brought him back from Toro.
“The interesting part is that he’s not forgotten his parents and uncles including my dad. Throughout the journey back, he was asking about them.

“Yet, the community where Aminu lived for over 30 years were not happy that we took him away from them. From what we gathered Aminu had felt at home throughout the period of his “demise”.”

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-man-found-after-drowning-30-years-ago/?

Aminu Baita (second left) with members of his family

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by ManirBK: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
I don't want to start laughing out the little food in my stomach, haba! How can a man be drowned for 30yrs, and come back alive? He must have passed through the Atlantic oceans to pacific ocean down to the Mediterranean sea making friends with sharks and whales before finally swim down to Bauchi river head bridge where His family found him. Lol

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by ManirBK: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
It's quite strange. No matter where you go, remember the road that will lead you home. But Nice as he is found not dead and healthy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by FarahAideed: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
ManirBK:
I don't want to start laughing out the little food in my stomach, haba! How can a man be drowned for 30yrs, and come back alive? He must have passed through the Atlantic oceans to pacific ocean down to the Mediterranean sea making friends with sharks and whales before finally swim down to Bauchi river head bridge where His family found him. Lol

Must you show that you are a Buharist

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by greatmarshall(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
ManirBK:
are you sure you read the story?

202 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by thesicilian: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
ManirBK:
Obviously he was presumed dead.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Rednaxelot: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lost but found

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by ManirBK: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
iAudio:
are you sure you read the story?
The story is unprofessional.they said he was drowned and died in a river, but they didn't tell people what actually happened. Did he really drown as suspected or just run away to Toro, instead and couldn't go back to his family because of his mental retardation?

11 Likes

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Pictures or.....
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by ManirBK: 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Must you show that you are a Buharist
Mr wailer pls take note that our Borders remain Locked up!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by ursullalinda(f): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Very strange indeed...I'm happy for his family.....guess there must be a twist somewhere
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by forreelliinc: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2019
e no even fine sef
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Freemanbobble: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Zombiekiller010: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2019
Fabu grin
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2019
We were told that Aminu sneaked out of the facility and took a dive into in a river, and was never found. As Muslims, we accepted the story and prayed for the repose of his soul
JESUS IS LORD!!
shocked

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by iCauseTrouble: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2019
forreelliinc:
e no even fine sef
Are you gay?!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by lyricalz: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
forreelliinc:
e no even fine sef
na fine you dey talk?

8 Likes

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Azmanaty: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
He was on hard drugs. If you know you know
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by iammo(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
cheesy

Oga must have abandoned his responsibilities.. just to show up now

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by manuelreports: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
Wack Bloggers and their unprofessional stories
Good for the man.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by PheelzAlmighty: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Scam grin
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2019
forreelliinc:
e no even fine sef
Shey na life partner you dey look for? Better talk before you pass your bus stop.
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Sonnobax15(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2019
A
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Sirmuel1(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2019
forreelliinc:
e no even fine sef

You wan give am Wife?
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Conceptman: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2019
These northerners scam no be here at all grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Kendumazy(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by gidoskiaustino(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Chaii.
Wizkid said I can't explain, only God knows.
You can also call me for your websites I build all kinds of website, you didn't need to pay all first you pay half and when I'm done you pay the balance.
My check my signature for contact
Re: Kano Man Found Alive After ‘drowning’ 30 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2019
I beg to disagree
This isn't nollywood oo

We make payment to 1688 suppliers, check siggy for details abd our office address

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.