Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Enquiry About Canadian Visa Expert - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiry About Canadian Visa Expert (995 Views)

I was Refused Canadian Visa Because I "Supposedly" Withheld Information / How Pius Adesanmi's Mother Had Her Canadian Visa Stamped In Her House In Kwara. / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry About Canadian Visa Expert by nappy760(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good evening Nairaland
I would like anyone here who is familiar with this website (www.canadianvisaexpert.com) and it's procedures to please provide answers.

I have signed up with the website for close to 4years but I never completed the first stage which is the assessment because of the fees they were asking for (price ranges between $5 - $40.
The website has always been consistent in sending me reminders all this while so about 2days ago I decided to give it a shot. Luckily for me when I opened the site they were charging (1,800)funny enough this time it was written in naira.
So I made the payment and completed the form.
In the summary of the application it stated that my application was successful and they would get back to me via email or phone call .
Also they mentioned that it would take about 75days .

Now the thing is ; today, Sunday I received a call from a number (+151)at 5:24pm from a woman claiming to be calling from the agency .
She said I hadn't given details of my monthly income of which she asked for in Maura and also asked if I had immigration savings which I responded.. "I didnt".
Then she said I needed to have at !easy 200k in my account and I said ok but before I could ask further questions she hung up.

Now, I decided to ask one two people and they pinpointed out somethings.
1. Why they would call on a sunday?.....though I haven't bothered to check the time difference between Nigeria and Canada but the call came in 5:24pm

2. About me having money in my account.In the form I filled I didn't fill in my bank details anywhere minus the payment I made which was with my mastercard.

Pls is there anyone familiar with the website?...are they legit? And what are their procedures...

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Enquiry About Canadian Visa Expert by subtlemee(f): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Run
Re: Enquiry About Canadian Visa Expert by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
nappy760:
Good evening Nairaland
I would like anyone here who is familiar with this website (www.canadianvisaexpert.com) and it's procedures to please provide answers.

I have signed up with the website for close to 4years but I never completed the first stage which is the assessment because of the fees they were asking for (price ranges between $5 - $40.
The website has always been consistent in sending me reminders all this while so about 2days ago I decided to give it a shot. Luckily for me when I opened the site they were charging (1,800)funny enough this time it was written in naira.
So I made the payment and completed the form.
In the summary of the application it stated that my application was successful and they would get back to me via email or phone call .
Also they mentioned that it would take about 75days .

Now the thing is ; today, Sunday I received a call from a number (+151)at 5:24pm from a woman claiming to be calling from the agency .
She said I hadn't given details of my monthly income of which she asked for in Maura and also asked if I had immigration savings which I responded.. "I didnt".
Then she said I needed to have at !easy 200k in my account and I said ok but before I could ask further questions she hung up.

Now, I decided to ask one two people and they pinpointed out somethings.
1. Why they would call on a sunday?.....though I haven't bothered to check the time difference between Nigeria and Canada but the call came in 5:24pm

2. About me having money in my account.In the form I filled I didn't fill in my bank details anywhere minus the payment I made which was with my mastercard.

Pls is there anyone familiar with the website?...are they legit? And what are their procedures...

Thanks in anticipation

This is a scam and they have being doing this for years.

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Faroe Islands "Undersea Roundabout" When Will Nigeria Be Like This. / Can I Be Deported For Choosing To Switch Jobs? / Hotels In Gwagwalada Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.