Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa (58185 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Russia Finally Rolled Out Heavy Long range Bombers In Ukraine / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
Our government here is a joke.

No wonder SA would do anything to throw Nigeria out of there country.

We help make payment to 1688 suppliers, please check siggy for more details
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by DeriNwamamatene: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83523067:
Sho

claptrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Incidence of Wednesday got to Nairaland's FP on Monday? But Keeping up with Tacha, Mercy, Tonto, Regina and Chioma gets to FP without wasting time.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by adedehinbo(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Africa leaders are beginning to show they have a functional brain by turning to Russia for its own benefit, before now,America policy is only after oil,they have used terrorism as a pretext to achieve that globally, the moment Africa turns to Russia as an ally,the beginning of the end of insurgency in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by marvin905(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Who told u?

dude that guy isn't far from the truth..
most countries try to stay clear of US cause of economic sanctions..
Even with that some still don't fear them..
now remove economic sanctions from the US hands..
then you see the clearer picture..
truth be told when last have you seen someone try to step on Russia toe's..

1 Like

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by bonnyhope: 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Isinweke:

Do you know that SA was once a nuclear country?

The white-men dismantled the nuclear plant before they gave back power to the blacks.
Imagine that!!
What could be the reason for them to have done that. Was it fear of attacks from the blacks?
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by MPESA(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
cool

Africa has finally grown sense, Russia and the east are more helpful to us than the US and the west

A whole Buhari went to meet US with $350m usd for a propeler driven plane(not jet engine) not only did tump call him lifeless he also said we wont get the planes till 2022.. yet just few days meeting with trump he has released top grade millitary helicopters for us

Delivered For una country abi for South Africa... Mu..u
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Seunpaul01(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Offpoint:

The realest comment ever, I wish I can personally give you 50 trailers of whatever you drink.

I keep wondering why we have so many 'graduates' with absolutely nothing to contribute to her societies, but rather becomes leeches looking for a host company they can patched on.

This is not about the Graduates alone. The whole system is helpless and uninspiring. From the education system to the economy and the government.

Don't let these machines that will soon develop fault after few years be cloud your thinking.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by TheExecutioner: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Instead of lamenting the backwardness and wretchedness of your people, you dey form "America will soon be jealous" mtcew

decatalyst:
I am loving this romance walahi.

America will soon be jealous grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Because all of you African university graduates, the minute you graduate, you want to become office workers...in airconditioned office, with car and house.

You also despise and look down on technicans and vocational education as 'being for illiterates'.

And you want the government to provide subsides, at the expense of investment and economic development.

There are reasons why China, Russia and the US are developed. It wasn't because of 'clerks'.

The manhattan project was run by engineers and scientists, not technicians, if I recall

1 Like

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by iammo(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2019
why cant Dunce stay thier lane on this site,

google mi35 hellicopter deal with russia and and correct your blunder with an apology

MPESA:

Delivered For una country abi for South Africa... Mu..u
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by DeriNwamamatene: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83523545:

Arms folded.....
[/s]
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Kevinsamba: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2019
That is what I have been saying since
The US is always stingy with the sale of it's wepons
Infact the only country I have seen that the US sell wepons freely to is Taiwn and that is even because China always seeks to intimidate Tiwan
Infact I am beginning to like this Putin of a man over my former “political crush” macron
iammo:
cool

Africa has finally grown sense, Russia and the east are more helpful to us than the US and the west

A whole Buhari went to meet US with $350m usd for a propeler driven plane(not jet engine) not only did tump call him lifeless he also said we wont get the planes till 2022.. yet just few days meeting with trump he has released top grade millitary helicopters for us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:

Russia built Ajaokuta Steel plant for Nigeria(largest in africa) under shagari on credit, and even offered Abacha technical service to upgrade the facility so that we can become a steel based economy.. but abacha squandered and laundered the $2billion usd counterpart fund

Putin just gave us fighter helicopters something America would stall us to 2022 over

Putin just cancelled Africas 20 billion usd debt and pledge more support

Without Putin and Russia's support Syria and Iran would have being turned to what US made Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan and loot thier resources dry

The Ajaokuta Steel plant was built by USSR not Russia, Russia was just one of the 15 countries that made up the USSR.
Russia fighting for their interest, bombing children and women in Syria just like the US is no good to the world

I can only agree with the canceled dept.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by TheExecutioner: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
In your dreams maybe.

ken6488:

Lol wink You don't really know what it means to be a giant

Forget how Nigeria is lagging behind tell yourself the truth we benefit Africa than sa
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by showafrica(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
fernandez1:
Well 3rd world war is around the corner....every world power they take style position them self on each continent

Even US military don go occupy all the island in the oceans. Even the island inside the atlantic ocean after akwaibom, na US military base.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Olominira(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
Ten06:
For now I don't think US will want to compete with Russia for anything in Africa, the kind of politics Trump is playing is very myopic in nature and doesn't have any interest in Africa. After all he believe Africa countries are shithole and he is not interested in feaces

This is why I really like Trump, and I hope he wins second term in office, hopefully he doesn't change. Obama was a disaster to Africa, for mere signing anti LGBT into law, he sanctioned Nigeria, he stopped buying our Petroleum while increasing purchase for Saudi oil, he blocked every opportunity made by Jonathan to get weapons to fight Boko Haram at the same time at the center of Bring back our girls and so many evil things he did to Africa.

Just few days, Tanzania and Kenya passed laws against LGBT, Trump didn't care. If it were to be Obama, both countries would have been heavily sanctioned by now. Did I mention Obama destroyed Libya?

President Bush remains the best US president for Africa for his initiatives in fighting against diseases, polio, etc. In fact, Obama could be regarded as a natural disaster to Africa for a wide range of crises he caused across Africa. He initiated several military bases in Africa, Ghana, Mali, Mauritius Island and so on, as if that's all we need. Africa should be left alone by the US, the way Trump is doing. We'll sort out ourselves soon or later, it's a matter of time. Our generation are much more aware of International politics and Strategy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Ugosample(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Because all of you African university graduates, the minute you graduate, you want to become office workers...in airconditioned office, with car and house.

You also despise and look down on technicans and vocational education as 'being for illiterates'.

And you want the government to provide subsides, at the expense of investment and economic development.

There are reasons why China, Russia and the US are developed. It wasn't because of 'clerks'.

those countries are developed countries because they rejected one sided development
they carried as many sectors as they could along simultaneously

Africa on the other hand is the opposite
they seem to be in love with lopsided devt

3 Likes

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Ugosample(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2019
thelastorca:

The manhattan project was run by engineers and scientists, not technicians, if I recall

yea
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by grandstar(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2019
Kyase:
what are you even saying, the most respected and feared country on earth is russia

Russia's cacapabilities isn't near America's. I doubt it's even near China. When China wanted to modernise its army, it looked to America for inspiration instead of Russia.

An arms race needs money and America and China have the billions to deploy. Russia is presently skint though it spends large sums but nothing close to the other 2.

I doubt that Russian supersonic aircraft can match the American stealth bomber. The first 20 bombers built cost $44b and subsequent ones cost $580m or so.

Israel has deployed into knowledge of defence technology into civilian use and it exports billions of tech goods. Russia is nowhere to be found.

Also try and use powerful.in proper context. Even the least of thee 3 countries can unleash mindbuggling damage if it just deployed a fraction of it's nuclear arsenal. I repeat, just a fraction. It is nothing exciting. It is frightening.

As world's conditions continues to deteriorate, the chances of the use of them keeps increasing. It is not called MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction) for nothing.

The Bible however gives me hope. It says when you see these things happening, raise your heads erect for your deliverance is drawing near (Read Luke 21:28)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:
I dont know what weapons will be used to fight World War 3 but, World War 4 will be fought with sticks nd stones

Very true grin
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by omenka(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2019
padi94:
I dont know what weapons will be used to fight World War 3 but, World War 4 will be fought with sticks nd stones
Always give due credit when you quote someone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Seunpaul01(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Kyase:
what are you even saying, the most respected and feared country on earth is russia

Russia does not even come close to 15 of the reputable countries released by Forbes. They are only selling all these to make money and some other terrible demands the government will soon realize. These things may not last 4 years. Believe me
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by forreelliinc: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83523067:

Africa our Africa.

This is one of the many benefits of our darling President going on the foreign trips, to better the soiled and battered image of our nation.
May God continue to give this great man more wisdom, knowledge and understanding, long life in good health as he is doing everything he can to make our nation work again.
God bless Nigeria.

TWO GREAT MEN.

caption
buhari: selpie with president of Soviet Union grin

putin: if this guy fit mumu like trump e go make sense o grin
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2019
lilbest4:
France and UK are living in past glory. They're not relevant anymore, nobody really listen to them. The likes of Russia, China North Korea and Middle East see Western countries, except USA as a huge joke

This is the reason the UK is fighting to leave the EU, they want to work with the US and reclaim their lost glory, na we go surfer am if hey leave
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by RICHOLAC(m): 8:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Isinweke:

If they want to start the war, let them start it! We have nothing to loose
Really? so you want everyone to start afresh?
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by Offpoint: 8:09am On Oct 28, 2019
Seunpaul01:

This is not about the Graduates alone. The whole system is helpless and uninspiring. From the education system to the economy and the government.

Don't let these machines that will soon develop fault after few years be cloud your thinking.
At least let us manufacture our machines, even if the life span is a year.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by grandstar(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2019
anonimi:

He will get the money from Africa to revive their economy with the deals our leaders are striking with him upandan.
Awoof no dey for oyinbo man side. Na work & chop.

He is getting nothing. There are no Russian investors rushing down. to invest in Africa. They've never been the adventurous type preferring to stay within Rusia or at least closer hope. Instead, Putin is spending billions of Rusias money instead.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by anonimi: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2019
grandstar:
He is getting nothing. There are no Russian investors rushing down. to invest in Africa. They've never been the adventurous type preferring to stay within Rusia or at least closer hope. Instead, Putin is spending billions of Rusias money instead.

He does not need investors when he can sell overpriced military wastes to us, which we will hype.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2019
gidoskiaustino:
Buhari please help us, South Africa will soon be the Giant of Africa.

You can also call me for your websites I build all kinds of website, you didn't need to pay all first you pay half and when I'm done you pay the balance.
My check my signature for contact

Bubu is no God..

Nigeria is no more that... When u say SA will soon be.. dont you think others are!!!. its not by population!! Naija is still in d era of development of infrastructures ... whereas SA has structured infrastructure on ground..

For Russia to do this hmmm and well..

2 Likes

Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by grandstar(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2019
anonimi:

He does not need investors when he can sell overpriced military wastes to us, which we will hype.

True that. However, that will yield only limited sums. Africa is no South Africa or Abu Dhabi with gazillions of cash.
Re: Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa by content208: 8:17am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83523078:

God forbid 3rd world war o..
Do you guys know what World war means?!
Una no go sleep!
Hmmmm

Here is your answer below...

Thanks for replying him on our behalf Shogsman!

Since you now have no meaningful job, there is clearly no better way to spend your life than a full-time commitment to social media ranting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Amadou Sall, Big-Sized Senegal President’s Son. Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.