Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke (1611 Views)

Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote / Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Noblekingmusic: 3:08am On Oct 28, 2019
Its no news that First female winner of Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Mercy Eke receives four bedroom duplex in Victoria Crest homes from billioniare businessman, Ned Okonkwo and his wife.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Iyd-LlS9L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In reacting the good news,She however reveals
I stepped out of the house today as a tenant and returned as a house owner� �

Thanks to Victoria Crest Home for making this possible.
@victoriacresthomes @nedokonkwo @ichechiceo
she is excited as she apprrciates her sponsors and her well wisher Praizenews report.

Mercy Eke also looks radiant as she bares cleavage in her latest outfit to the event. Congrats to Mercy.

Gist Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-stepped-out-of-the-house-today-as-tenant-and-returned-as-an-house-owner-bbnaija-mercy-eke/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Noblekingmusic: 3:08am On Oct 28, 2019
See More Photos& Watch d Video => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Sundaygeorge: 3:34am On Oct 28, 2019
shine along..
Reward for immorality....
Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Turktman05(m): 3:58am On Oct 28, 2019
While a first university graduate wallow in poverty and might remain a tenant for life. The Nigeria we live in, sexual immorality is the key to fast tracking success. But what do I know?

3 Likes

Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 28, 2019
Up naija

Celebrating mediocrity.
Same way one money miss road was sponsor Mi vector beef. 50 million for two adults to cuss themselves onstage. And we go still cheer them on.
Cowbelpedia dey there o
Science competition dey there o.
It is well. I go hustle hard make I fit do wetin these mofos no fit do.
Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by greatmarshall(m): 4:36am On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations Mercy
Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by mrwonlasewonie: 5:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Smh
Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by 9jaBloke: 5:40am On Oct 28, 2019
The house is furnished?
Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Amstupid(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2019
I go kill myself angry I know book more Dan dis girl Na bt no1 celebrate me embarassed
Nt even boys quarter at ajegunle

I will kill u OP angry

Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2019
I so much love this girl kiss kiss kiss

Oluwamerciful
Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Johnbosco10(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2019
u
Re: I Stepped Out Of The House As Tenant & returned As A House Owner - Mercy Eke by Johnbosco10(m): 7:42am On Oct 28, 2019
so what do you want us to do about it.Vanity upon vanity

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Prince Books Plane Tickets For 80 Hawks (Photos) / See Moment Tacha Called For Security As Fans Mobbed Her At The Airport / Tuoyo, Bbnaija Star, Flaunts His 'huge' Eggplant In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.