Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Free: Generate Gsm Numbers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free: Generate Gsm Numbers (6284 Views)

No Need To Buy Phone Numbers! Generate As Many Phone Numbers As You Can Dream Of / I Need AUTHENTIC Rivers State GSM Numbers URGENTLY!!! / Php Random Script To Generate Pin No. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 1:53am On Nov 12, 2010
i have uploaded a short script to generate valid gsm numbers for those who may find it useful.
All u need to do is specify the number of gsm numbers u want and it will generate it for you. Its opensource too.

http://www.lekeojikutu.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101:gsm-number-generator-code&catid=48:blog&Itemid=96
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by liaslo1(m): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2010
Thanks bro
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by joomlaman(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2010
Hi Leke,
I will check it now and make comments latter. lol
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by joomlaman(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
@lojik,
Tried the code and have the following review:
1) I ran it on local WAMP server but didn’t work? Make it work on local servers.
2) Could not be exported onto spread sheet (excel) allow it to export.

Hope you will look into that. lol
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
@joomlaman
It doesn't need wamp server or any server to run because it is developed on javascript. Just save the page below to your desktop and run it from there.
http://lekeojikutu.com/jincluder/gsm_number_generator.html
Thats the full source code as html file. It should run from your desktop without any server required.

NB: If u need the code to export to excel or word or pdf or any other format, i'll do that for you but i wont include it in the one on my site so as to maintain its simplicity.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
When you develop one that Generates mobile numbers of only females within the age range of 18-24, then will i gladly even pay for the script! angry
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2010
^^^If u supply me with the api to connect to the internal female logic, then u can consider it done. U won't even need to pay, i'll just open-source it as i like doing.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by joomlaman(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
lojik:

@joomlaman
It doesn't need wamp server or any server to run because it is developed on javascript. Just save the page below to your desktop and run it from there.
Thats the full source code as html file. It should run from your desktop without any server required.

NB: If u need the code to export to excel or word or pdf or any other format, i'll do that for you but i wont include it in the one on my site so as to maintain its simplicity.

I will like you to make the code export its result into excel (i.e one number per cell).
I have also noticed that the code can’t generate 1,000,000 at a go in real fast time (it took 12min to generate 1000 numbers at a go). Also, it generates some numbers which are out of network range.

First let me have it export excel (i.e one number per cell). Thanks for your coding effort
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2010
Also, it generates some numbers which are out of network range.
What do u mean by out of range? i carefully selected d range so let me know what u mean so that i can adjust the range.

it took 12min to generate 1000 numbers at a go
I have optimized it for speed now and i also added a timer so u can test now. It generates 10,000 numbers at a go in 2.946 Seconds. Hope that is fast enuf.

I will like you to make the code export its result into excel (i.e one number per cell).
That exceeds the scope of javascript. Will require server-side so u can buzz me personally if u want me to do it 4 u lets talk business.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2010
NB:
Its speed depends on the browser and your computer speed.
My tests shows that it is fastest on Firefox, average on Google chrome and slow in Microsoft Internet explorer.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by oc2much: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2010
Nice one, Just tot of this some days ago,
i also know theres a way to test for verified numbers but not sure how.

Nice one all the same.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by gmiwng(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2010
This is intrestin. Can u do the same for email address?
I need a means of generating valid 9aija email
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2010
Concerning getting naija email addresses, i have a trick around that. U can contact me via my site but that one won't come free,
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by joomlaman(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
@lojik
lojik:

I have optimized it for speed now and i also added a timer so u can test now. It generates 10,000 numbers at a go in 2.946 Seconds. Hope that is fast enuf.
You may have optimized the code speed now, but the source code (the Link u provided) to be saved as HTML in broken (not linking to the correct page) look into it and fix!.

Export result into excel - Send me your quote @ forum2k9(at)gmail.com "remember to remove the brackets"

[center]The source code? Save the link below to your desktop. The html page on the link contains the full source code.
[/center]
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by gmiwng(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2010
Why bro, i guess it's easier to get emails than gsm. Pls, i need it badly.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2010
gmiw.ng:

Why bro, i guess it's easier to get emails than gsm. Pls, i need it badly.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by canachy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
Nice one
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by smsglory(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2010
lojik:

i have uploaded a short script to generate valid gsm numbers for those who may find it useful.
All u need to do is specify the number of gsm numbers u want and it will generate it for you. Its opensource too.

http://www.lekeojikutu.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101:gsm-number-generator-code&catid=48:blog&Itemid=96
Nice job dude can u do for Location?That will be very cool
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
Need GSM no by location? U gotta pay for that cos its not generated like d one i coded. The process is kinda different. Buzz me to get it.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by jeshurun07: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
lojik,
can u explain how gsm numbers can be generated based on location? grin grin grin
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2010
GSM numbers cannot be generated based on location. T get such numbers, u will need "insiders in different networks" who can provide you with such numbers.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by bug24(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
Leke,
pls inbox me the modified (excel or delimiters) version of this: Great job u've done here brov.

i wait thee in here: judokah2002 at yahu dont cum. grin
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by schneid: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
good work bro, i just tried it to generate 1000 now, i did it twice. pls if i generate 1000 numbers over and over again, what are the chances, some nos wont be repeated.

as rgds no by location, i will contact u soon, whats ur phone no?
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
bug24:

Leke,
pls inbox me the modified (excel or delimiters) version of this: Great job u've done here brov.
I have modified the script to accept user specified delimiter anf column/row formatting to make it more usable. As for the excel, i would need to code php and i dont wanna do that now. may do it later though.

@schneid
Y not just generate 2000 numbers at once? I can't guarantee that u will not experience repetition if you generate in batches.

NB: I've seen about 4 to 5 Bulk SMS websites putting this script on their site. U guys might wanna update your sites with this latest version. Its better and smarter.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by bug24(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2010
LEKE, hmmm. if we could just have about 10 of your kind in Nigeria, hmmm, in no time, we'll be a great and respected nation. weldone brov

i enjoy the delimiters. It just makes the entire stuff cute. weldone again.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by lojik(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2010
Thx bug. I'm blushing. winkkiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by codelord: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2010
Well done bro many thanks to talk2hb1 for initiating the open source idea
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485881.0.html
kudos to him too
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by webplay: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2010
Nice one.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by talk2hb1(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2010
Its ammazing How people adopt the gsm number generator code, cheesy
codelord:

Well done bro many thanks to talk2hb1 for initiating the open source idea
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-485881.0.html
kudos to him too
Thanks codelord I encourage the general public to improve the code and that is what lojik did, You know Someone paved the way so Martin Luther could talk, Martin Luther paved theway so Obama could talk, Who knows who or how many people has Obama paved the way for? . thanks codelord for doing that.
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by anibest: 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2010
Pls can somebody help me to write hmtl codes for tracking in my website.My website is www.genshippingcorporation.com

You cannot track the containers in the website.Please i need help.

Regards
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by chikevyn: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
can you generate numbers based on location,for example lagos state?
Re: Free: Generate Gsm Numbers by ufumes(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2013
chikevyn: can you generate numbers based on location,for example lagos state?
No but we can help you to conduct a location specific scan for numbers. We also provide a means of verifying active phone numbers from inactive phone numbers. visit http://phonenumberextractor.com/verifyactivenumbers.html for details. or call O8O678I7864

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Used Textpattern CMS? / Fedena V2.0 – Open Source School Management System / Best WP Theme Or Plugin For VTU Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.