Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,525 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks (49819 Views)

See Stretch Marks On A Lady That Got People Talking (graphic Image) / Lady Proud Of Her Stretch Marks, Shows Them Off On Twitter / Monalisa Stephen Body-Shamed Over Her Stretch Marks By Fellow Woman. She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2019
Someone Help Me Before It Eat Me Up

I firstly lightened my skin around 2015,after many month i stop it after giving me some reaction but i later noticed more skin discolouration,black spot,extremely dry rough skin,eventually i was advised to continue using skin toning

since that years am in dilemma;i must not stop lightening skin or else the reaction will start again,so due to the frequent cream i got stretch mark on my chest,lap,thigh,butt,back and leg

So what make me to look for aid here is one cream that promises stretch-mark-free(bbclear) is actually a total false cos i just notice some mark on my lower butt again

Please dont yab or insult me for lightening my skin it just a mistakes since 2015

PLEASE HELP ME THIS MARK IS EATING ME UP

I can't post the body pictures here cos it too graphical

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2019
First of all why must you lighten skin why.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by TUANKU(m): 7:09am On Oct 28, 2019
Use Glutax, the reverse solution.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Depressed101: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2019
If you are really serious for help. Post a Pic.

186 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by ValCon888: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Go and see a dermatologist asap.
Although I think the damage has already been done.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by jmhgkikhrr: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Lovexme(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with broken screen for sale.

Contact is on the signature.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mekaboy(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
It's normal, those are signs of lightening. What is remaining now is the thunder that will fire u. grin

547 Likes 63 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by miteolu(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Keep it up
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by NuclearReactor: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Chai, all these girls, nam dem go dey sing "brown skin girl" but to bleach dey hungry them angry

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by 1kbusiness: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Tis a good thing you're looking for help. People here are good sha. They'll help you with some options

You can get your logo to look like this too for just 1k.
Send me a picture of your logo so we can get started.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by hgbfytdr: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
ho thats cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by mysticgal(f): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
The deed has already been done and right now I think you should look for a way to let your skin breathe.
First things first, you have got to stop the bleaching cream or whatever lotion or soap you use.

Secondly, let your skin rest. Don’t put anything on it and if you must, then resort to sheabutter whipped with lavender or peppermint oil. These oils revive your skin but you go black sha except you avoid been under direct sunlight.

Thirdly, To help repair your or help your stretch mark. I’d advise you to get vitamin E oil, most likely in capsule and rub on it twice a day. I use it for my butt and I must confess that it is really good. Also, uhm, I am a skin product junkie because I am a sensitive skin holder, so I got natural based moisturizers, skin scrub, sea salt from people like neutrogena and co. I do my scrubs and orishirishi thrice a week but at night tho.

Fourthly, get sunscreen lotion. I can’t over emphasize this. Get sunscreen with spf 30 or 50. Nigerian sun damages the skin bad bad, I won’t lie.

Then to the most important.... because of my skin, I cut out alcohol although I still take quality red wine for my heart, I replaced soda or juice or ice cream with WATER. Take water like your life depends on it and also eat vegetables voraciously(broccoli, cabbage, lettuce, carrot, garlic, onion, spinach,e.t.c) , eat it like you are herbivorous and thank me later. You can also take supplements if you can afford it

Finally, avoid Instagram lotion/ soap sellers and go back to baby soap and oil for lotion. I use baby soap and oil and my skin has forever loved me back much better. (I am fair tho). You might also want to wait 2 weeks before changing soap or lotion before using a new one.

Take care and don’t worry.

Uh, as for my screenshots, if you are dark, these oils will return you back to default setting but it will definitely repair your skin smiley

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by olaolulazio(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
K
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by wonuks(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
cool
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by DBossNG(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Wetin concern me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by gurunlocker: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Lightening is the new name for bleaching...

46 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Dagger111(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Ur full body pics or i don't believe it.
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by spafu(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
We need to see the pictures so we can know exactly what to recommend, lol.
But a more serious note, you have already made the mistake, and will require an expert in the field to assess and make better recommendation, less we go and compound your situation.
I do hope that many ladies will learn to appreciate their skin colour and be also aware that many of us men are out there still appreciating our black beautiful women. My beautiful wife falls into that category.

Meanwhile, talking about a beautiful wife, my good people I need you again. You guys have helped me to put food on the table for me and my family by simply clicking the links on my signature AT NO COST TO YOU.
Please, I need more clicks to hit my target of a minimum of $100 in the month of October. Thank you as you Click and boost my earnings.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Moreoffaith(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Fella call it yellow fever.

5 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by beebi5(f): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Please and please go and see a dermatologist as soon as possible okay. Don't worry all will be well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Goddys(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Buy Otentika
Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by ednut1(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Good for you. Ask tacha for advise

7 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Hassanjj(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Photo of ur body with the stretch marks first, so we know where to start from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by flexyrule(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
You never see chumtin.

11 Likes

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by joshjc(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
When you decided to bleach your skin with hypo or what ever you used,did you ask us for advice before bleaching, instead of you to be happy with your natural skin colour Na Ure asking for advice,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by bonnyhope: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
always remain natural to avoid certain issues, is not by mistake that you are born dark, God knows why

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by Dollywood(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
You ain't proud of your brown/dark skin, u bleached your skin and I'm sure your skin will be roasted plantain with visible green veins grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks by michealdeco: 11:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Wow

Fanta body, coke leg sorry though

I wonder why people change there skin color

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style / Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.