Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s (10452 Views)

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) / Nigerian Animated 3D Film, Malika Warrior Queen Makes Big Screen Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by toprealman: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2019
Good upgrade
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by Depressed101: 8:16am On Oct 28, 2019
don4real18:
West Africa in 1500 shouldn't have such structure. They are even dressed as Arabians instead of Africans
yeye dey smell.. Most Nigerian film makers lack creativity... Smh
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by Wane2: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2019
I watched it, and I'm happy that Nigerians are moving towards animation. because it has been on mine and my brother's mind for a long time to make an animated series, since we are big fans of animations of any kind.
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by Deejaygold(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Have you listened to the new single by westlife? Let me introduce to you "MY BLOOD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5aHw96Lhdw
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by Coldie(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
These days Nigeria dae vex o... Very soon if we no get any setback we are going to be competing head to head with the whites(Hollywood)
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by skyhighweb(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2019
did u see d once kenya did that dey presented in the aamma abi nah hammer awards
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2019
This is amazing.

You won't believe how much time went into each frame of this
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by nijabazaar: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2019
don4real18:
West Africa in 1500 shouldn't have such structure. They are even dressed as Arabians instead of Africans

Go and research history very well.

There is the northern civilization you know?

Ever heard of Sundiata?

3 Likes

Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by SolarEdge: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by don4real18(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2019
nijabazaar:

Ever heard of Sundiata?
Northern civilization that looked like this? Can you please, share your reference(s) with me?
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by don4real18(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2019
BuddhaPalm:
This is amazing.

You won't believe how much time went into each frame of this
It's definitely lot of frames
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by darkhorizon: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2019
don4real18:

West Africa had such structures, talk about Timbuktu, Borno, and co. And yes, they dressed like this.

1 Like

Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by CeterisXVII: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
OkCornel:
Per the bolded, that could be attributable to the impact of Islam/Arabic culture propagated by middle eastern traders in the trans-saharan trade routes in sub-saharan Africa...
nijabazaar:

Ever heard of Sundiata?
darkhorizon:
West Africa had such structures, talk about Timbuktu, Borno, and co. And yes, they dressed like this.

Thank you for educating the clueless, guys. You both did well! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Note to the animators of this piece:
All characters have same inner energy. No difference between the characters. Some animation looks jumpy like dogbari walking away after talking to the Queen. That's why Pixar will always be Pixar. I rarely don't comment on artiste's work even on their FB, Twitter and Instagram posts because Nigerian artistes are full of pride. I hope the animators take this contribution warmly

1 Like

Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by Leykars: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
I truly appreciate the whole beauty in this, I've been looking forward to seeing projects like this cropping up from the numerous talents. From the story line to the execution, it can only get better....Nigeria can be great again.
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by caye(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
don4real18:
West Africa in 1500 shouldn't have such structure.

Then you've never heard of the great Mali kingdom or that of Ghana.
It was greater than some European kingdoms in terms of architecture, governance and land mass.
To de-colonise your mind, read ' The Destruction of Black Civilisation.
Re: Premiere Of "Malika - Warrior Queen" By Youneek Studios: Animation Set In 1500s by tck2000(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Your Best Nigeria Tv Station? / PREMIERE: ZOE Movie Addresses Effect Of Domestic Violence On Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.