Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

8 Ways To Have A Successful Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business (18768 Views)

Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / Four Steps To Starting A Successful Business / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Brooke60(f): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2019
1. Be Visible: How is your social media presence? Make your brand known by taking advantage of social media.

2. Be Consistent: When it comes to your business, be serious. Don't sell Garri today and sell wrist watch tomorrow. Be known for a specific thing. When your audience thinks about shoes, they should be rest assured that they will get from you.

3: Be Patient: Don't expect magic. Expectation hurts. I understand that you are spending money and you want to make your money back but hey, you need to learn and unlearn certain things about the business.

4: Be Strategic: If it involves hiring someone to do it for you, please hire. There are business strategies that will work for your business. Read more and learn more about strategies that will work for your business.

5: Be Fearless: Life is all about risks. Sleeping and waking up is a risk. Don't be scared to take a step. Be fearless. Any mistake will make you wiser.

6: Be relentless: Don't ever give up. It might take you two or three months to make money from your social media business. Don't just give up. You have the solution your audience needs, they need you.

7: Be Passionate: Make sure you are in love with this line of business. If there is no passion, you might get bored and this will affect your business. Let your audience feel that passion you have through your content, your posts and also how you strategize.

8: Be You: While you learn from your competitors, don't copy them. Be you, be yourself, be your business. If you copy their strategies, t might not work for you. Be you, Do You.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Brandstudio01: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Great thought I must say. The part i love most is the no. 5 & 8 respectively. Because many a times we are scared of breaking through boundaries

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.

Pay on Delivery

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Consistency they say, is the key to success. All other points are valid too. Thanks for sharing, OP.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by phayvoursky(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
9. Don't buy any product from neighbouring West African countries especially Ghana.

Close your borders.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by kunleweb: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Perfect

All points are spot on and perfect.

Brilliant writeup Op.

Kudos

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Ifjes99(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Kendumazy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ok
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by PureGoldh(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice tips...kudos to the OP.

In addition to that.. If you need Pure Original Unadulterated Natural Honey
Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 016 6 67 71

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by godwinstringed1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Truthbites: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
If the OP is not successful, I'm not Reading grin

My cousin wrote a book on ' 10 ways to become very rich' he came to Me for money to print ...my response...'read the book' grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by spafu(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice write-up, I concur with the points to being valid, and that explains one of the reasons why I am always soliciting for reach even here on nairaland, such as below:
My good people I need you again. You guys have helped me to put food on the table for me and my family by simply clicking the links on my signature AT NO COST TO YOU.
Please, I need more clicks to hit my target of a minimum of $100 in the month of October. I am on $84, we can hit that target. Thank you as you Click and boost my earnings.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Decolonel(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
And you are still poor?.

How many houses have you bought with your business ideas?.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Buhari5: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Decolonel:
And you are still poor?.

How many houses have you bought with your business ideas?.

How do you know he's poor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by jobbitto1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
You are really on point.
Meanwhile check my signature if you want crayfish in bags supplied to you

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by MountainView: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
I have a successful Tech StartUp that needs investors

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Saintbusco1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Brooke60:
1. Be Visible: How is your social media presence? Make your brand known by taking advantage of social media.

2. Be Consistent: When it comes to your business, be serious. Don't sell Garri today and sell wrist watch tomorrow. Be known for a specific thing. When your audience thinks about shoes, they should be rest assured that they will get from you.

3: Be Patient: Don't expect magic. Expectation hurts. I understand that you are spending money and you want to make your money back but hey, you need to learn and unlearn certain things about the business.

4: Be Strategic: If it involves hiring someone to do it for you, please hire. There are business strategies that will work for your business. Read more and learn more about strategies that will work for your business.

5: Be Fearless: Life is all about risks. Sleeping and waking up is a risk. Don't be scared to take a step. Be fearless. Any mistake will make you wiser.

6: Be relentless: Don't ever give up. It might take you two or three months to make money from your social media business. Don't just give up. You have the solution your audience needs, they need you.

7: Be Passionate: Make sure you are in love with this line of business. If there is no passion, you might get bored and this will affect your business. Let your audience feel that passion you have through your content, your posts and also how you strategize.

8: Be You: While you learn from your competitors, don't copy them. Be you, be yourself, be your business. If you copy their strategies, t might not work for you. Be you, Do You.

Op before I can adopt this your sermon... hope you have a viable business at all and what business are you into?... better said than done

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by theenchanter: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
MountainView:
the tech is on what?
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by SlimHayy16: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
*noted
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Nickisindigo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
MountainView:
there are angel investors around search them up
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by OakConsultNG: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Interesting ...

Meanwhile, did you know you can get your company registered for as little as #59,000? Well, check our profile for contact details to enjoy this offer. ..0807-525-6644..
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by abolem369(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice post.

In other words; I make beats,mix,master,photoshoot,video shoot.

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Great topic op and related to this topic for those looking for home business ideas in Nigeria is this thread here on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/5463322/20-home-businesses-start-today about 20 home businesses you can start in Nigeria Today.
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by MountainView: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
theenchanter:
the tech is on what?

It's on my siggy

You can search the price of products in Nigeria.
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by MountainView: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nickisindigo:
there are angel investors around search them up

Around, for this Nigeria?
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by yemmit90: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thank you op, every business owner needs your points to be successful in his/her business.

Mainwhile, employees are the major problem of many businesses these days. Only few business owners can detect this early enough before they ruin the business. There are too many over ambitious youths looking for quick way to make fast money from any channel they might found themselves.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by derrydinny: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
op what business have you made big from scratch? all these things are easy to say or write but hard to accomplish

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by koyeni(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good one

I'm into laptop sales. Check my siggy
Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by bonnyhope: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Buhari5:

How do you know he's poor

dont mind the guy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Have A Successful Business by heckymaicon(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
yemmit90:
Thank you op, every business owner needs your points to be successful in his/her business.

Mainwhile, employees are the major problem of many businesses these days. Only few business owners can detect this early enough before they ruin the business. There are too many over ambitious youths looking for quick way to make fast money from any channel they might found themselves.

As in eh, the youths need reorientation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cash Shortage Hits Banks, Overnight Lending Rate Jumps / Number Of Business Enterprises Registered In States In Nigeria / Snack Sales As A Money Spinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.