Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached (818 Views)

We Urgently Need A Goods in Transit Insurance Package For Our Vehicles / Hello We Urgently Need Lead Ore / Your Benefits And Commissions On Quick Teller Paypoints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached by essienasuquo: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Julong focuses on the research, designing and manufacturing of various water engineering ships and platforms. We are a professional manufacturer and reliable service provider of dredging machines, water cleaning harvesters, mining machinery and sand processing machinery.The company has just,two weeks ago, opened its Nigeria's office,in the heart of lagos.we are embarking on a massive publicity,we want to engage reliable and efficient online marketers,media/publicity personnel.

Kindly indicate your interest,in partnering with us via my watsapp number : 08069710386

Re: We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached by LeoThaGreat(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Your organisation isn't fully ready for business.
When you are, you'll have a nice marketing budget that you will put to efficient use, rather than rely on efforts of people not solely dedicated to the success of your operations.

Second, to effectively put your business into the face of your true potential customers, your budget should be directed towards newspaper adverts because your customers read newspapers, not Nairaland. I'll advise your newspaper ad goes first towards partisan newspapers; in other words, newspapers that are established or linked to a politician being the founder. Don't exempt TV stations here.
Why? You may ask.
This is because politicians are the ones most like to partner with you in contracts.

I think I've been elaborate enough.

I shouldn't be giving this out for free.

For further business advice, send an email to LeoLekan@gmail.com
Re: We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached by essienasuquo: 7:19am On Oct 30, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
Your organisation isn't fully ready for business.
When you are, you'll have a nice marketing budget that you will put to efficient use, rather than rely on efforts of people not solely dedicated to the success of your operations.

Second, to effectively put your business into the face of your true potential customers, your budget should be directed towards newspaper adverts because your customers read newspapers, not Nairaland. I'll advise your newspaper ad goes first towards partisan newspapers; in other words, newspapers that are established or linked to a politician being the founder. Don't exempt TV stations here.
Why? You may ask.
This is because politicians are the ones most like to partner with you in contracts.

I think I've been elaborate enough.

I shouldn't be giving this out for free.

For further business advice, send an email to LeoLekan@gmail.com
...thank you,add me on Whatsapp let's talk.
Re: We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached by LeoThaGreat(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
essienasuquo:
...thank you,add me on Whatsapp let's talk.
Hi
Kindly drop a link (or phone number) to your Whatsapp.
Thanks
Re: We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached by essienasuquo: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2019
LeoThaGreat:

Hi
Kindly drop a link (or phone number) to your Whatsapp.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel And Solar Street Lights Supplier From China / We Finance Lpo! / Secret Investment Revealed - Make N21,000,000 Form N10, 000 Investment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.