Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw (31131 Views)

Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit / Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by ackim: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Alexandre Lacazette has liked an Instagram post criticising Arsenal manager Unai Emery and club captain Granit Xhaka after the 2-2 home draw with Crystal Palace.

Pressure is mounting on Emery after the Gunners spurned a two-goal lead and Xhaka appeared to tell fans to 'f*** off' as he was being substituted on the hour mark.

And it would appear the jeers of disgruntled fans resonated with Lacazette, as the Frenchman liked troopzafc's post in the aftermath of the disappointing draw.

'Troopz', who is known for his appearances on Youtube channel AFTV, posted a picture of himself swearing towards the camera in the stands at the Emirates stadium.

The caption read: 'I'm sorry, I’m done with this now. You can’t be 2-0 up at home to palace and draw. Emery I’ve backed you but bro, enough is enough. Xhaka can f*ck himself as well. Never wanna see him in an arsenal top again!! #AFC #EmiratesStadium #TimesUp'.

Emery is set to discuss the Arsenal captaincy with club officials after Xhaka's misconduct, and it will be interesting to see how the Spaniard responds to Lacazette's act of defiance.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/10/lacazette-likes-ig-post-calling-for.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Harlem2(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2019
Na mistake

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by simonlee(m): 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
I know the man behind that IG handle calling for Emery's sack grin

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by simonlee(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Harlem2:
Na mistake
if i mistakenly ban you again, you will say i'm wicked angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Harlem2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
simonlee:

if i mistakenly ban you again, you will say i'm wicked angry

Please sir
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by simonlee(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Harlem2:

Please sir

2 Likes

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Harlem2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=simonlee post=83530517][/quote]

Man.u fans and empty threat
Waiting for the ban you are not a mod sef

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Amstupid(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
cheesy

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Lordjb: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by GOFRONT(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
COYG!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by koyeni(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Wasky101: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
That was no way a captain should behave I mean the way he was strolling off the pitch having lost a 2goal lead with 30 minutes to play.
I only blame the person who made him captain, one of the main characteristics of making a captain is to be a die hard player on and off the field. Run your f**king ass off if you get substituted whisper something into the ears of d player coming in even if you don't have anything to say. Be on your feet till game ends.
Who remembers Ronaldo at the last euro

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by SincereBigot: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Who is lucozade boost abi wetin be him name

10 Likes

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by MountainView: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lol,

I'm looking for an investor for my Tech Startup

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Freemanbobble: 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
You Like a post doesn't mean you agree with the message
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Luckysbab: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why is there this much disarray at Arsenal?
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by FuckDaMods: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Emery is trying but the useless players are trying to pull him down.. By the time they become worse than man u they will know undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by morikee: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
#Emeryout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Cvesta(m): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
A big letdown by Arsenal but I ain't surprised. It has happened yikme without numbers.

Buy your affordable computers from Affordable Technologies.
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by maxiflexy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yesterdays match was a total fixed sure game, Arsenal nearly destroyed the British FA with that last minute goal, but guys gotta come in with VAR to cut short the joy. i pity those that take football serious, if you know you know grin grin grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Maxcollins042(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's not a new thing. Antonio Valencia and Pereira liked a social media post that called for Mourinho's sack and we all know how it panned out. The two may have unceremoniously gotten ejected from the club but the social media post liking went on to achieve the desired result.

De Jong at this season's infancy liked a social media post that rallied for Valverde's axing and now Lacazette. It remains to be seen what fate has in store for parties involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by TriCee: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
They are tired already? What should Man Utd now do with Ole?

Emery sef na low budget Wenger, so don't expect much.

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Gaddafiyusf(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
MountainView:
Lol,

I'm looking for an investor for my Tech Startup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by sylve11: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin cool
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by leofab(f): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Frenemy

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by quizpaid(f): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Very funny
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by AlexCk: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
He may have just liked the fan's picture, not knowing about the msgs.

It's possible

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wht business does xhaka gat to do with this shit happening to arsenal?
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by trevorhorace(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freemanbobble:
You Like a post doesn't mean you agree with the message

Oga philosopher, it's called LIKE for a reason undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Deejaygold(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
simonlee:
I know the man behind that IG handle calling for Emery's sack grin
Jose Mourinho ᶤ̲ˢ warming up grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games / Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years / Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.