Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw (31132 Views)

Fernando Santos, Ronaldo’s Manager, Sacked After World Cup Exit / Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by anambraamaka: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by sylve11: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Freemanbobble:
You Like a post doesn't mean you agree with the message

Na different category yo e yo. shocked cool
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by chuksjuve(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
A coach is as good / bad as his last match!

Any reaction he gets afterwards is highly justified !!!

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by trevorhorace(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
AlexCk:
He may have just liked the fan's picture, not knowing about the msgs.

It's possible

Yes na .Because he's a liking robot. He was born to click LIKE. sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by AlexCk: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
trevorhorace:

Yes na .Because he's a liking robot. He was born to click LIKE. sad

Yes na, it's possible na.
U never accidentally like post b4 ni, especially as you dey scroll up and down for ur phone grin
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by bakynes(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
I love AFTV they make me laugh with the rantings. The likes of DT,Kelechi,TY,Claude,Mo,Lee and the host Robbie.
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Fingermesiah: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
A big time f up for Arsenal
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by pat077: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Deejaygold:

Jose Mourinho ᶤ̲ˢ warming up grin grin grin
mourinho will rather remain jobless than take the arsenal job.
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Zico5(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
And Liverpool will still add to their misery on Wednesday. Emery out.
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by FINESTbaba94(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sisi
So someone can nt liked in peace again.
Nonsenses
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by saajus: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
I only watch AFTV when Arsenal loses. It's an interesting channel
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Well, we know Laca will still come out and claim the stale excuse of being "hacked"... Won't matter none, he go keep Ozil company for bench till further notice. grin

But seriously, Emery needs to go... Wenger would have done better with this squad... Now wondering who is more clueless among him, and the other 2 in White Hart Lane, and Old Trafford.

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Cantonese: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Honestly it was a massive error parting ways with Wenger. If the amount handed over to Emery was handed over to Wenger, @arsenal would be up and running by now. Coaches like Emery should just remain tin the middle clubs in Spain and France. Everyday he shows clearly that he has no control over his players.
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by UltimatedeBest(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Big brother is watching d development

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by rhythyson: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
simonlee:
I know the man behind that IG handle calling for Emery's sack grin

you now well i swear grin grin grin

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by holuphisayor(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
What's wrong with these set of players sef.
Na emery go score ball?
Or emery told them to kick zaha...mtcheew
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by TruthProphet: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wasky101:
That was no way a captain should behave I mean the way he was strolling off the pitch having lost a 2goal lead with 30 minutes to play.
I only blame the person who made him captain, one of the main characteristics of making a captain is to be a die hard player on and off the field. Run your f**king ass off if you get substituted whisper something into the ears of d player coming in even if you don't have anything to say. Be on your feet till game ends.
Who remembers Ronaldo at the last euro

I couldn’t believe my eyes that day; the way Ronaldo acted before he was substituted, trying as much as possible to continue playing, even shedding tears while he was being substituted, running all over the touchline especially after they got their goal, and being completely animated for the rest of the game, I know I would definitely want to play my heart out not just for the love of the game but also because I have that kind of fvcking captain on the sidelines who would give any and everything just to win!

3 Likes

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by KingLennon(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
SincereBigot:
Who is lucozade boost abi wetin be him name
Nah Lacazerra.... cheesy
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by JastSiryin(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Deejaygold:

Jose Mourinho ᶤ̲ˢ warming up grin grin grin
Well, would've said God forbid before but, seeing as we've lost our exciting brand of football I'm open to anything.

1 Like

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Excuzeme: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Emery is trying but the useless players are trying to pull him down.. By the time they become worse than man u they will know undecided

The rot in Arsenal was started long ago by Arsene Wenger himself, when due to greed, he kept selling his best players to the club's competitors.

Emery inheritted a depleted and disillusioned team comprising of immature "school boy" playes
And the same Wenger, as a board member of Arsenal, is instrumental of buying most of the current useless players in thw team.

For Naija boy to leave Arsenal for Everton, shows the level Arsenal has sunk into.

Apart from Aubemeyang (who will also soon leave), all the remianing players in Arsenal are mediocres.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Excuzeme: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Cantonese:
Honestly it was a massive error parting ways with Wenger. If the amount handed over to Emery was handed over to Wenger, @arsenal would be up and running by now. Coaches like Emery should just remain tin the middle clubs in Spain and France. Everyday he shows clearly that he has no control over his players.

Arsene Wemger had far more than what is handed to Emery today but instead of using it to buy players, Wenger decided he prefers to SAVE MONEY, going ot buy Rookies, so as to IMPROVE THE SHARE VALUE of the Club.....

And as a Borad member, he was indirectly increasing the value of his shares and profit in the club, at the expense of the fans
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Adakintroy2: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
maxiflexy:
Yesterdays match was a total fixed sure game, Arsenal nearly destroyed the British FA with that last minute goal, but guys gotta come in with VAR to cut short the joy. i pity those that take football serious, if you know you know grin grin grin

Guy you no lie. Once I saw both 1.50 for Liverpool and arsenal i sensed one was going to end up draw..but i did not know which. So I pick arsenal for win and Liverpool for draw since they were playing spurs and it's was to be a,tight fixture. I lost like mad.

That disallowed goal and the panalty that look like a dive said it all.

Imagine var in england. The ref just stands there and they put up a screen were decision comes up without the ref having the privilege to decide. The decision of the var team supercede that of the center ref. Is that not a joke. In LA liga, the center ref will have to go and look at the screen take his time and decide. No var team makes his decisions for him, they only call his attention. He can still stand on his initial decision or recede it.

In the end he still the one to decided. If you observe with the arsenal game, the instinct of the ref in both controversial cases ( the penalty and the disallowed goal) his first instint was to disallowed the penalty and give the goal. The var, gave the penalty and disallowed the goal. Complete u.turn. the ref just abide, it's like he is bowing to the powers that be. I felt sorry for arsenal. It was a poor performance though but Damm English league is crap.

2 Likes

Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Balladinplus: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wasky101:
That was no way a captain should behave I mean the way he was strolling off the pitch having lost a 2goal lead with 30 minutes to play.
I only blame the person who made him captain, one of the main characteristics of making a captain is to be a die hard player on and off the field. Run your f**king ass off if you get substituted whisper something into the ears of d player coming in even if you don't have anything to say. Be on your feet till game ends.
Pls let's have Sokratis as our captain. His commitment and drive is second to none. We need to get a permanent seat for Xhaka on the bench.
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Johnedoh: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wasky101:

I does bro angry
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by weedfada(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wasky101:

U right bro... Cr7 almost assumed the coaching role, dishing out instructions... Now that's passion for the game, a winner's mentality. No be lie o, attitude is everything.
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Kbs468(m): 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Guy you no lie. Once I saw both 1.50 for Liverpool and arsenal i sensed one was going to end up draw..but i did not know which. So I pick arsenal for win and Liverpool for draw since they were playing spurs and it's was to be a,tight fixture. I lost like mad.

That disallowed goal and the panalty that look like a dive said it all.

Imagine var in england. The ref just stands there and they put up a screen were decision comes up without the ref having the privilege to decide. The decision of the var team supercede that of the center ref. Is that not a joke. In LA liga, the center ref will have to go and look at the screen take his time and decide. No var team makes his decisions for him, they only call his attention. He can still stand on his initial decision or recede it.

In the end he still the one to decided. If you observe with the arsenal game, the instinct of the ref in both controversial cases ( the penalty and the disallowed goal) his first instint was to disallowed the penalty and give the goal. The var, gave the penalty and disallowed the goal. Complete u.turn. the ref just abide, it's like he is bowing to the powers that be. I felt sorry for arsenal. It was a poor performance though but Damm English league is crap.

EPL actually disallowed the center referees from accessing the VAR outlets in other to avoid unnecessary time wasting though.

But that is about to change soon because a meeting has been scheduled for the next 3 weeks meant to allow the center referees to have a first hand review before any final decisions are to be made henceforth
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Deejaygold(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2019
pat077:
mourinho will rather remain jobless than rake the arsenal job.
Would yºu rather continue with this form and probably get relegated? grin
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Deejaygold(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2019
JastSiryin:
Well, would've said God forbid before but, seeing as we've lost our exciting brand of football I'm open to anything.

Well said my brother half bread ᶤ̲ˢ better than Arsenal coach
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by pat077: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Deejaygold:

Would yºu rather continue with this form and probably get relegated? grin
I am not an arsenal fan.
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by JastSiryin(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Deejaygold:

Well said my brother half bread ᶤ̲ˢ better than Arsenal coach
Well I don't wanna write him off this soon sha, he did show signs of genius last season. Maybe we might end up finishing very strong, who knows?
Re: Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw by Deejaygold(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
JastSiryin:
Well I don't wanna write him off this soon sha, he did show signs of genius last season. Maybe we might end up finishing very strong, who knows?

I'm not writing him off too but delay is very dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh Becomes First Fortuna Sittard Coach To Win 6 Straight Home Games / Barca Eliminated From Champions League Group Stage For First Time In 21 Years / Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.