Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands (63767 Views)

Woman Marries 3 Husbands And They Live In The Same House (photos) / A Woman Who Married 3 Husbands Trends On Twitter As She Makes Front Page / Perowei Who Died In The Air-force Plane Crash Got Married 3 Weeks Ago See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands by donjobill: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Variety is the spice of life. What more can I say?

True!
Unfortunately, our society doesn't extend that privilege to females. To work around the monotonous lifestyle, some women opt-in for open marriage, these days. This gives them the freedom to enjoy variety, without restrictions imposed by by their hubby.

1 Like

Re: Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands by donjobill: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
Blinkers:

That's the real alpha female. I tell you.

Her vagina got tough balls!!

Sure! For her to be in full charge and managing a male harem, she must be a Super-woman.
Re: Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands by donjobill: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Joystark:

So long as she can fend for them.

Ba wahala

There's division of labour among the men; each man playing a role that he's competent at, towards her ultimate fulfillment.
For some women, it's rather difficult for only one man to cope and satisfy their cravings and demands.
Re: Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands by Joystark(f): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
donjobill:

There's division of labour among the men; each man playing a role that he's competent at, towards her ultimate fulfillment.
For some women, it's rather difficult for only one man to cope and satisfy their cravings and demands.

Lol... whatever rocks her boat.

1 Like

Re: Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands by donjobill: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Crazyblue:
The 3 are still useless so she need another one. Correct woman cheesy

Well, even another one would still be useless, unless she turns them into useful tools for her ultimate fulfillment. After all, they're all competing to cater for her. She's in charge. tongue
Re: Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
donjobill:

Well, even another one would still be useless, unless she turns them into useful tools for her ultimate fulfillment. After all, they're all competing to cater for her. She's in charge. tongue

How are you, hope you're being a good boy.
Re: Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands by donjobill: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Crazyblue:

How are you, hope you're being a good boy.

I'm fine, Ma'am. Thanks. And you?
Thanks for disciplining me and seeing to it that I am being a good boy.
Re: Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands by endsarrrs(f): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness89:
The Trumpet will End all these Nonsense!!
Righteousness2 when is Jesus coming?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Still Remembers This Gadget? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.