Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Selma Blair, 47, Looks Happy And Healthy As She Steps Out For An Iced Coffee In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Selma Blair, 47, Looks Happy And Healthy As She Steps Out For An Iced Coffee In (245 Views)

Discover How I Stay Healthy As A Busy Nigerian Woman (photos) / 17 Signs That You May Not Be As Healthy As You Think You Are / 8 Tips On How To Keep The Eyes As Healthy As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selma Blair, 47, Looks Happy And Healthy As She Steps Out For An Iced Coffee In by stellapatu: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2019
She's been very open about her struggle with multiple sclerosis.

And Selma Blair was on fine form on Thursday as she headed out for a coffee in Los Angeles with her son Arthur Saint Bleick, eight.

The Cruel intentions star, 47, looked fabulous as she dressed down in a white T-shirt and grey three quarter length trousers.

The star added to her look with a pair of shades and white Converse as she carried a black handbag.

The doting mother was in her element with Arthur, with the pair warmly holding hands.Little Arthur wore a smart polo shirt and blue shorts as he walked while enjoying his own hot drink.

The star's outing comes after the star revealed she is 'doing well' following her diagnosis a year ago.

The actress spoke to TMZ about having MS and revealed she hopes to get back into acting while still battling her condition because there is 'room for everyone'.

The Cruel Intentions star revealed she has been overwhelmed with the amount of support she has received from the public since revealing her diagnosis.

She said: 'I'm really doing well. In public I'm just a little overstimulated so it might seem like I'm not doing that well but I can do well.

It means so much that we all see each other and are kind. People have been very kind to me and I am so appreciative.'

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/selma-blair-47-looks-happy-and-healthy-as-she-steps-out-for-an-iced-coffee-in-with-her-son-arthur-8-in-la

(1) (Reply)

Rain Wellness: A Sure Path Of Living A Health Life. / Take Our Quiz: Do You Have Prostatitis? / How To Detect Bed Bugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.