Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August (3487 Views)

I Was Duped By A Whatsapp TV. How I Recovered My Money / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Jumia Are Full Of Disappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by Swissheart(f): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Go to their Twitter and Instagram accounts, write everything you have written here. They'll take it up. I have done that a couple of times and I usually get my refund latest 3days after calling them out. Pele
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by pesty100(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Nonli1:
I've checked everything, the amount is 0.00, I've exhausted all possible avenue for me to get my money back. Trust me when I tell you I've exhausted all Avenue
jumia has not done well on this issue at all
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by tellmanny(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2019
Good morning OP
From the mail you posted above, notifying you for the cancelation. It says the refund will be done to your Jumia pay account.
Have you logged into your Jumia pay account to confirm the presence of the fund?
If you haven't, please do.
If it is there, then you cash out the funds into your account.
Usually the refund goes into your Jumia pay and will not reflect in your bank account until you cash it out. Pls check your Jumia pay account.
I recently got a refund from jumia and I got my money back following this process.
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by bamac(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nonli1:
It is with a heavy heart I'm writing this. My story goes like this, on the 21st of August, I placed an order on Jumia for an Armani TV (43 Inch). During the course of the delivery, the delivery personnel that was supposed to deliver my TV told me that he couldn't make it, kept dribbling me, sometimes he'll tell me he's coming, he's on the way, the other times he'll say hold up. Fast forward, after everything, the order was cancelled and I was sent a message that I'll be refunded my money, 55,180. I thought everything will go as planned, On the 2nd of September, I checked my account balance, lo and behold, no money was there, I called them on phone and they told me they have sent the money. I was told to send my statement of account dating back certain period, I left everything I was doing, went to my bank and sent the statement of account to them. They promised they'll process the refund within "24-48 hours". I kept my cool, ever since then, it's been one story to another, I've been calling them, wasting my hard earned money on airtime, The only response I get is that they'll give me a feedback within "24-48 hours" everytime. It's been 2 months now of the same story, I've tweeted them countlessly. Now my issue is that I'm very sick, I'm suffering from malaria and typhoid and I need money to treat myself, I may die if I don't treat myself urgently, I'm having strange feelings, I'm so lean, so weak and even to eat is now a problem to me, I don't have any more money on me. Please mods, Seun and Lalasticlala, this forum is my only hope. Kindly push this to the front page so that at least Jumia can see it and refund me my money so that I can take care of myself. I beg you in the name of God and Allah.
Please if this issue is still hanging, kindly chat me up on 08091180137 , willing to assist to get your refund.

This is why I usually advice we order through Jumia agent that understands the job, but people will say there is nithing i xan do better, this is one of the reasons. We get issues resolved withiut you spending any dime.
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by bamac(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
tellmanny:
Good morning OP
From the mail you posted above, notifying you for the cancelation. It says the refund will be done to your Jumia pay account.
Have you logged into your Jumia pay account to confirm the presence of the fund?
If you haven't, please do.
If it is there, then you cash out the funds into your account.
Usually the refund goes into your Jumia pay and will not reflect in your bank account until you cash it out. Pls check your Jumia pay account.
I recently got a refund from jumia and I got my money back following this process.

If customer is using GTB or Zenith, the money is automatically withdrawn into the person's account by Jumia.

Jumia wouldn't have asked for account details if it were to be JumiaPay issue.
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by bamac(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Flytime:
That's why I can never do payment before delivery,if not the delivery man won't dribble you because he knows he has to return with money, anything that requires payment before delivery I rather buy for higher price in offline stores
For that location, pay on delivery is available, customer only opted for prepaid.

Please note that even if it is pay on delivery and issue happens, you will still need to wait for refund, it is the same thing my boss.
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by bamac(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jamesilvar:
But dat kind 43 inches TV for 55k sef undecided
I jst dey try understand the TV.
It is actually real, remember, pockets are not equal.
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by bamac(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
RubiesBanking:
I am guessing it's Just like the experience of my boss, he purchased an equipment through worth 1million + on jumia and when they brought, it was a refurbished good they sent to him after customer care confined the good is new and in condition. He immediately rejected and wrote a complaint on jumia concerning the issue, they told him they will refund his money. It took 2 weeks his been calling but no headway.
He had to shout and insult there customer care threatening them if they don't return his money he will take a lawsuit against them. He did this for about 2 days before he got his money.
I cannot make order of such for a customer without ensuring the item us authentic. Most times most people overlook the effect of using agents, some issues can be avoided if we use agrnt that knows their duty. I know that person will never try Jumia, meanwhile, the vendor caused issue, but customers knows Jumia, not vendor.

I can assist to reduce risk of havung issues with Jumia and i can get issues resolved without you spending 50kobo extra.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by bamac(m): 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
StylesX:
He should check the store he bought it from, I think he will find the seller's info there, i don't think jumia is at fault, it's the greedy and wicked seller, this is why I hate shopping online.
It is not the seller in this case, refund is by Jumia.
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by bamac(m): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
ravensckar:
This is quite disheartening! Honestly, I feel your pain. Like someone suggested, it's best you walk up to any of their offline stores and create a scene. Maybe that will force them to do the needful.

Meanwhile, that person asking why it is so hard to go to an offline shop to buy electronics, e be like sey you be 'learner?'. Omo Nna will call a 45K T.V for you for 80K and you'll be thanking him.

I've been shopping on Jumia for years because I don't have the power to price market. Luckily, I have never been disappointed.

Different strokes for different folks. cheesy cheesy

You have said it all. I have customers i have ordered items for countless times with no issue, but some first time custimers like this, na error but at least i get their issues resolved, that is the ultimate.

Please shop through me o call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 , let me help with the wahala through Jumia, na my work be that with no extra charges. Thank you in anticipation
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by JOVICNAIRA88: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sorry for the bad experience you have had. Why not try shopping with JOVIC instead....
Straightforward online shopping, 100% trustworthy https://www.jovicmobiletech-ng.com/
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by bamac(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
portablechizzy:
seriously they are fraudsters, same thing happens to me mine was since June instead of refunding me they paid into someone else account till date I complained and they said they did the refund. no more in my life will I buy or advice anyone to buy things from them
Well, it once happened to me too, refund of 320k plus for a customer was done to another person, but as you know it is their business, i got my customer's refund. I know it will be difficult to convince you, but it is better to use agent when dealing with Jumia.

If you don't mind, if you are really certain you privided the correct account details and you can still remember the line you used when you gave them your account details and you can also get your account statement, please chat me up on whatsapp through 08091180137 .
Re: Jumia Are Fraudsters. They Refused To Refund My Money Since August by nauto5: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Note 2 Takes A Bullet For A Police Officer, Samsung Gives Him A Galaxy S6 / Official Lollipop With New XUI For Infinix Hot Note / Malata Mobile ng Customer Care@Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.