Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You (781 Views)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You by Judeudochukwu(m): 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
We all need to know the truth ,we all have been derailed by our different doctrines,there is no place in the Bible God preached against marine spirits ,let's get it straight ,rather he used himself as a typical example , he come to this world and gave a typical example with himself according to the Bible in Genesis in the process of creation the Lord gave water where it will be and gave Darkness where it will be, he never came and destroyed water rather he gave them a portion now for those of us saying things against water you need to know Your Bible remember in the Bible also he said we all must be baptized where are we going to be baptized, it is in that same water you are criticizing ,now let me get something straight before you succeed in this life before you Excel,you must have a water permit what do I mean by what a permit Water permit means a licence
. Now when Jesus came into this world he met John the Baptist and he took his water permit what do I mean water permit John the Baptist said this you are the person that is meant to baptize me but Jesus said no you are the one to do it and immediately after he was baptized a dove came and a voice was heard from the third heavens saying this is my beloved son now think, was there any place in the Bible where a voice was hard on the surface of the earth but rather a voice was heard only when Jesus was at the middle of the river now if you see someone at the middle of the river what will you call that person is it not Mami water ,let us not deceive ourselves.

after his baptism his ministry continued he never came and said bad about water spirit rather he came to keep it right remember the Bible said he never came to destroy the laws of Moses rather he came to keep it right.in every kingdom theere are good and bad people, remember all good things today comes from water ,from Genesis to revelation every thing Good used as an example is water ,now remember God hid the foundation of this world in water ,also remember the holy spirit also is hidden in river ,if your not baptized in river you can't make heaven that's what the Bible said ,you can't do anything without water ,can you live without water? No ,now why do you say bad about them ,every thing on Earth today is made of spirits ,so marine world has good and bad people the same way this world have good and bad people,

I am not going to talk about those who have asked you to fast and pray, or have tried fasting and praying for you. You yourself can better tell the result so far. Was it successfully? Does it stop the effects? Does it stop her from coming to you? Does the fast and prayers made her forgot you? Were you delivered as said?

The Truth you know and practice sets you free. This is why we keep telling people the truth so that they know and be free.
Still on the truth and reality, you must be a man. Have understanding of your world to help you rule your world. Every mariner has a marine spouse. Take this from me. Therefore stop crying foul.
You see one thing my dear. The truth about life and activities of life is that things happens to us the way we have understanding and dealings with things. Just like the igbo adage tat says, ka onye syṅaa ụkwa ka ụkwa si aṅaa ya.

Even when you marry a wife and keep at home. Refusing to take knowledge of her, she wonwhy you be happy with you. Should you except her to be happy, you are just deceiving yourself for she wont be happy likewise when she is not doing her best to make you proud as a wife. It’s high time we gain understanding of the truth and stop deceiving ourselves over spirituality for things of the spirits has no confusion (even though ofeke thinks otherwise).

Many has cases such as yours, presently and in the past. Some have dealt with theirs in truthful manner, having positive results that made it the past while some ignores the truth and have to continue suffering the effects making it present and future.

I ask you make peace with her, accept her being and the union to help your earthly mission. You aren’t doing better and she is not happy. The very reason she asked you accept her to help permit. She need your permission to help your success. It’s a spiritual mandate and you can’t do without her. I repeat, you can’t do without her.

Do you know why?
We have many forces that has to do with our destinies as I have explained earlier at light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.

We have our chi _ guardian angel whom we known as chi edu m ụwa. This is a spirit that was assigned to you in the realm of spirit before birth to help oversee your earthly mission. He has parts to play different from your realm of origin (who are like key to your life and movement) here on earth. They control your destiny!
The destiny is the reason they permit your chi.

Now, we talk about your marine spouse. The marine spouse is another helper, a destiny helper who help in supervision. She /he at the cause of duty, because she loves and cares may make one demand or another. Here, the demand doesn’t matter even though. Don’t your earthly wife make demands? What about your earthly friends, doesn’t he/she makes demand?.
So what’s the difference when your marine spouse asked for something that pleases her? So it doesn’t matter her demand but your understanding over the demand: that’s what matters. The reason people are suffering today. Ignorant!

Because of her spiritual powers, she has the ability to delay or put sand sand for your garri. That’s to say, delaying your destiny when you aren’t in peace, agreement and accord with her. This is where wisdom set in.
Been in marriage with her peacefully doesn’t refused you from getting married today or tomorrow to any earthly woman of your choice. But then, through ritual sacrifices which is known as peace and unity (i dị n’otu na n’otú), you have her permits and enjoy your world as nature permit. No spirit works agains nature over mankind. Its only possible upon our spiritual ignorance.

Wisdom asked you to acknowledge these spiritual being.
How?
You may ask.
Through spiritual sacrifeces!

Its not enough to know, say or understand you are a mariner.
No, it’s not enough when you can’t do the necessary.
This is why I often says, the truth you know and practice, sets your free.

Why?
Its because our knowledge asked for actions.

This is why it’s said “blessed are those who knows themselves”.
Man know yourself!
First thing!

When you do, next: YOU MIND YOURSELF!

When you mind yourself, it’s then you have to disregard looking at me perhaps to do as I do.
You aren’t me and I am not you.
Don’t seek to know more about me and activities going on with me the moment you should mind yourself. Such is a path of ofeke leading to ruin.

Everyone with his up and down hence our individual destinies.
Do you know or have you been told that our destiny aren’t the same?

If it’s true that our destiny aren’t same because it’s true, that’s to say there is a possibility that the force behind our individual destinies asked for different sacrifices. This is why you must mind yourself. What I did to protect my destiny must be different from what you have to do to protect yours.

Pay your dues as your world demand to champion your course. Stop deceiving yourself.

Haven said the truth I know as a truth sayer, marine priest and a mariner. I wish you get knowledge and understanding of your world to help you rule your world.

Don’t run away from your responsibility. Ife anaghị eme na nkịtị – things don’t just happen for nothing. To make things happen, there must be a cause.

You have a prize to pay for your destiny to make manifest. No successful man or woman on earth who didn’t pay his/her prize. The prize in spirit realm is known as sacrifices.
Sacrifices causes effects!
No tree that stand gidigbam without roots.

Going down the roots you don’t just see a root but many roots. Among them are tap root. Our chi is like a tap root while other forces are the roots that stand with the tap root (round about the tree).

Its not only the tap root that helps a tree to withstand breeze and winds when it blows but by the help of other roots, it stand gidigbam.

Other root can’t help stand the tree alone without the tap root this is why even when you cut off every other root, you have to dig deep finding the tap root before the tree falls.

Its ignorant to say eye is nothing because you have a leg. It’s foolish to assume mouth is more important than the nose. When you say I don’t need a tongue, it’s because you lack knowledge of spoken words.
All the organs and parts that makes the body are useful and none should be neglected.

Sometimes we feel pains in some part of the body. That result alone simply tells us this part has been at work. Be wise not to neglect response. Treat the part with caution to help it continue its duty otherwise it keep suffering you.

Don’t just say its a worthless or useless left hand or left leg and have to ignore it. No, but then, respond to it with treatment. This is like when we get disturbed from a marine spouse or from the ancestors or from a deity as found in our hometown. If they have nothing to do with you and your destiny, they won’t call for disturbances. Therefore, you must do your best to respond to their disturbances when matter arises. The moment you done with, they report with happiness. Giving support to make life better for you. This is wisdom and the truth you sought for.
Be wise to help you rule your word. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Get knowledge, in all your get, get understanding of the truth.
More light on your path as angels guide us all.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You by Judeudochukwu(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
I have a page where the hidden truth is being unvieled ,we suffer and things go bad for us but we still fold our arms claiming we are doing 7days fasting and prayer,since you started prayer have it stopped ,you see yourself making love with a strange man or woman in dream ,ask yourself isn't prayer working,no wander the Bible said my people perish Because of lack of knowledge,we die in ignorance,I will open your eyes more,am a teacher and a spiritualist,I have gone far in the spirits and can't come out empty , I will serve as an eye opener ,and you will compare and contrast the truth let us all tell ourselves the truth ,08103253857chat me to join the WhatsApp group .more lights on your paths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You by nauto5: 1:26am On Oct 30, 2019
I have seen it all
Re: Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You by Nukilia: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
Revelations

(1) (Reply)

Igbo History: A Possibility That This Tribe Is From Israel / BREAKING: Zazzau Emirate Kingmakers Reverse Earlier Recommendation / Obi Of Onitsha Talks About The History Of Onitsha People - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.